• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sometimes you get good ones, sometimes you get bad ones. You could try going on at a different time of day than normal, I guess. Always having a general idea of what you'll do in a given situation under your belt helps too, though.

Are we gonna get a fourth in here, or should I press the magic button to let in randos?
BRING OUT THE WEIRDOS- ERR RANDOS

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'll ask nicely only once: reconsider your ****taste

When I think of the Twilight Zone, I think of Giratina.
Not because the Distortion World may be similar but because Giratina is actually Rod Serling in disguise.

It's true, read the manga

There's nothing to reconsider, my taste is of the highest degree. I only put pickles on burgers occasionally anyhow. Next you'll say you hate fried onions.

D

Deleted member

There's nothing to reconsider, my taste is of the highest degree. I only put pickles on burgers occasionally anyhow. Next you'll say you hate fried onions.
See, this is why I hate when people say revolutions should be peaceful. Unfortunately, they can't because of **** like this, we ask nicely but get kicked back in return but when we get your heads in a pitchfork THEN you'll listen.

But since you appreciate fried onions I'll try to make it quick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hopefully that changes in the future.

Doesn't help that we are in desperate need for new stages too.
I don't see it changing because the Mystery Zone is barely passable as a stage on it's own.

It's a gimmick. If it weren't being kept tantalizingly away from us everyone would be complaining that it's lazy. It's literally random floating platforms scattered around a practically thrown together map of likely recycled assets with some stars and spooky background for flavor. It's too cheap of work for a mainstay and just unique enough for a random treat during a Splatfest.

Didn't they show us a big ship before the game released? That's gotta be coming out sooner rather than later.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
See, this is why I hate when people say revolutions should be peaceful. Unfortunately, they can't because of **** like this, we ask nicely but get kicked back in return but when we get your heads in a pitchfork THEN you'll listen.

But since you appreciate fried onions I'll try to make it quick.

Yeah, because being smarmy is definitely being peaceful. Unlike you, I can let those with terrible taste live as is, you pickle hating troglodyte.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Decided to watch Made in Abyss after Explanation Point's video.
Gotta say, this looks promising, I love stories that follow the kind of worldbuilding that goes "make up cool **** then try to figure out why the cool **** exists"
Yeah, because being smarmy is definitely being peaceful. Unlike you, I can let those with terrible taste live as is, you pickle hating troglodyte.
It's people like you who are to blame for the suffering of those like me, having to remove that disgusting green piece of grabage from our hamburgers.
Let me put black ooze in your soup and see if you like it

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Decided to watch Made in Abyss after Explanation Point's video.
Gotta say, this looks promising, I love stories that follow the kind of worldbuilding that goes "make up cool **** then try to figure out why the cool **** exists"

It's people like you who are to blame for the suffering of those like me, having to remove that disgusting green piece of grabage from our hamburgers.
Let me put black ooze in your soup and see if you like it

Just tell them no pickles you drama queen. Not that hard. Unless it's Wendy's or something and they add that **** anyway like they do with Mayo.

Anyway, here's a cool tekken set.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Hey! Pikmin has a neat little call out to Nintendo and Rare's partnership back in the day.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Burgers? Burgers.

Two buns, well done patty, cheese, tomato, lettuce, mustard, and one pickle. No onions or it's burn-at-the-stake time.

Come at me, scrubs.

Last edited:
>GotG might coming to switch

thank ****. I was annoyed when it wasn't anounced for Switch initially even though Switch was what it was originally rumored for, and I can always use more Guardians in my life.

Oh yeah, I beat SA2. I would go into detail but im trying to make it a big fancy write-up that probably wont get published anyway but w/e

TLDR

LIVE AND LEARNNNNNNNNNNNN

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Burgers? Burgers.

Two buns, well done patty, cheese, tomato, lettuce, mustard, and one pickle. No onions or it's burn-at-the-stake time.

Come at me, scrubs.
you eat beef well done? sorry friend but im gonna have to stop you there

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I saw a girl today that made me really question my preferences because I was completely awe struck by her

And all she was was a short blonde girl with glasses wearing some kind of tight but casual dress thing

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
you eat beef well done? sorry friend but im gonna have to stop you there
I dunno about others but I wouldn't want my hamburger meat undercooked...beef or no...

This is a sandwich were talking about not a gourmet steak...

But the lack of onions is the real issue here...

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Part of me wants to make an "Is it the 10th yet?" joke.

The rest of me realizes how many things I need to finish by then...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I dunno about others but I wouldn't want my hamburger meat undercooked...beef or no...

This is a sandwich were talking about not a gourmet steak...

But the lack of onions is the real issue here...
I love medium rare steak, but I actually can't stand burgers unless they are well done.

The only way I like onions on burgers is if they are caramelized onions or "onion straws". I hate raw cut onions on burgers

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Emoji movie somehow opened at #2 at the Box Office for whatever reason.
It's because kids were excited about it.

You have no idea how excited my nephew was to see it. It was like all he was talking about

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
#2 or not, the movie's box office is currently half of its budget.

Still a flop.
Right, but the movie was cheap to make and will likely be in theaters for months as it is. So It'll likely turn a profit.

It's because kids were excited about it.

You have no idea how excited my nephew was to see it. It was like all he was talking about
Maybe, but I wouldn't doubt most of the people who really wanted to watch it were college aged, trying to watch it ironically or whatever.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why isn't Buu in this tournament thing? Isn't he pretty strong?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Same reason Spider-Man and Elsa YouTube videos get tens of millions of views; cuz normie parents don't understand the concept of quality children's content.
Speaking of that kind of stuff, you'd think more parents would care to some extent. I mean, they were kids once too. No body wants to watch a ****ty show.

Though the other thing is mostly the fault of terrible clickbait.

Why isn't Buu in this tournament thing? Isn't he pretty strong?
He fell asleep, which it takes like two months for him to get out of, according to Hercule. Vegeta busted up the time chamber while training, so they can't toss Buu in there either. Which is why they had to get Frieza. It would have been cool to see more of him, but since he can pretty much heal the rest of his team members, that's why they likely swapped him out.

That and Frieza is insanely popular in Japan, and he's already arguably the most popular Dragon Ball villain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom