• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
upload_2017-7-23_21-24-36.png

Shrimp acquired.

I was an apprentace but then got slapped to Part timer and then GRIZZ STARTED WITHOLDING MY PAY
So now I gotta work to apprentice again.
I hadn't played the mode enough to progress past Part-Timer.

Got docked points a few times but should be alright. Just gonna grind with some randos and see where it takes me.

Well the weapon set didn't help.
No, what didn't help is that I kept forgetting that I had specials.

And when I did remember, I was derping around on ground level firing my Sting Ray off into the distance, pissing into the ocean while somewhere north of a billion Chum came to bite my ass.

Weapons were alright as a support-oriented player though. Sure, missed the Splattershot, but it was nice to see some Splatling and Dualie love.

Before game release, I wanted to see Salmonlings.

But now seeing how tiny the stages are and the mode already has a variety of enemies, it just doesn't make sense anymore.

But more stages plz.

EDIT: And we got this cool fan art:
If they look like that, I'm on board.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm forgetting which user it was. Without giving names, are you talking about "the one that started with S or N"? I need a refresher lol.
I was thinking R.

Just goes to show how many problems there were.

My apologies if I brought up any bad memories. It wasn't my intention.
Tfw you make a joke about a person's supposed nickname but then the guy points out the nickname is bad and makes you feel bad.

Sorry about that Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei .
Don't feel bad guys.

It's nothing big.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

Nah, I think the worst I ever did was annoy the **** out of people with my liking. I do have the honor of being the first and only person, to my knowledge, to have his "like" privilege suspended, though. Even if it were only for about an hour.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well I just learned that, in the Besaid Cloister of Trials, I could have gotten the Rod of Wisdom if I had done a puzzle correctly.
I now feel like an idiot for not getting it and I'm not sure if I can even get another chance to do it, but if I can I feel like it won't be until it will no longer be of any use.
I'd love to be wrong though.
I don't know what's better, the fact that Nomah from Fire Emblem Echoes has the same VA as Shadow the Hedgehog...

...or that one of Nomah's critical hit quotes is "Live and Learn."
That's kind of baffling considering that they are hardly alike.
Kind of like how both Pyrrhon and Arlon the Serene (from KI:U) are both voiced by Troy Baker.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

Nah, I think the worst I ever did was annoy the **** out of people with my liking. I do have the honor of being the first and only person, to my knowledge, to have his "like" privilege suspended, though. Even if it were only for about an hour.
Nah, when I said "N" I meant "guy who built an ark." :p

I know who Swamp is talking about now though.

see this is exactly why someone made a wiki

To chronicle all these stories for when people like me have no idea what is going on

when was Evan Almighty on smashboards :troll:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Looking at a video showing BotW voice actors next to their characters
>All of the Champions and their descendants share the same voice actors except for Mipha and Sidon for obvious reasons
>"That's pretty damn cool"
>Mipha and her VA comes up
>"oH nO evEN thE VA is puRE"

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Nah, when I said "N" I meant "guy who built an ark." :p
You talking about Nelson?

Of Nelson's Ark fame?

see this is exactly why someone made a wiki

To chronicle all these stories for when people like me have no idea what is going on
Seconded.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
>All of the Champions and their descendants share the same voice actors except for Mipha and Sidon for obvious reasons
Can I see this video?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I haven't really posted about it, but there was a Sonic Mania panel at SDCC. All attendees received an instruction manual for the game, and the Special Thanks section has some Sonic community figureheads in it.

By far my favourite thing is SomecallmeJohnny being listed right under Yuji Naka and Naoto Oshima.

IMG_20170724_035616.jpg

Can I see this video?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Miphas voice was the most annoying thing ever

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This is an issue with any thing if you buy it online... but in Japan and Taiwan, fraud is really a very common crime...
When I shop online I would go to Ruten and never go and make a deal on Twitter.
Also look at the seller's rating and the product's price, if the seller has low rating and the product only has official pics and high price, don't buy it.
Always ask if they still have in stock or not, those with high price tag tend to be that the product is out of stock.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I ran 4 miles this morning and walked an additional 3 just now

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Also, do you remember this Top 100 Nintendo music tracks I uploaded mainly on my Twitter and SensCritique accounts daily back in 2015 before giving the Top 10 on SmashBoards as well?

If so, well I'm curious to know what changes you would make to this list, and also which music tracks would you add with games which weren't included if it was a top with more than 100 tracks?
I would personally change Xenoblade Chronicles X's "Main Theme" to "THEME X"...

I know this is just a personal opinion, so I hope you can make a poll and see if other people agrees or not.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, who's the villain in Justice League?

Was that Ares?

Edit:
"Steppenwolf "

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well I just learned that, in the Besaid Cloister of Trials, I could have gotten the Rod of Wisdom if I had done a puzzle correctly.
I now feel like an idiot for not getting it and I'm not sure if I can even get another chance to do it, but if I can I feel like it won't be until it will no longer be of any use.
I'd love to be wrong though.
IIRC their might be a way to get those items in the other CoT's.

I think the trials can be revisted again. Been a long time since I did the CoT's in FFX but I remember making a similar mistake a long time ago.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Thinking about it, the green lantern most likely to appear in Justice League is John Stewart since Kyle Rayner and Hal Jordan are usually in space battles.

Him, or Guy Gardner

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And why not giving a try to it? :)
No I wasn't knocking you or anything. I just found it funny that you were making a campaign of "this game exists". The wording of it just sounded funny and all.

No shade of course. Just thought it was funny. Here's hoping Metroid fans don't have to put up with another drought again.
His champions are Advance Wars and Golden Sun, if he's gonna rally behind anything it'll probably be those.
I do but unlike Metroid those 2 have little to no hope of ever returning. Gotta keep it 100 here as much as it bothers me.

The only dormant series that really stand a chance of coming back are the ones with Smash exposure. We saw it with Star Fox and just recently with Metroid. I expect F-Zero to be the next revival next year or the year after.

Advance Wars and Golden Sun are stuck in Purgatory for different reasons. Possibly forever.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Thinking about it, the green lantern most likely to appear in Justice League is John Stewart since Kyle Rayner and Hal Jordan are usually in space battles.

Him, or Guy Gardner
Maybe it could be John Stewart. But it'll most likely be Hal Jordan. If these movies are following the New 52's team, which seems to be the case, it'll be Hal.

That, and I have my doubts they'll have more than one black hero when they have Cyborg, at least right away. It'd be cool if it's Stewart though. They'd likely have another female hero added to the team in a later title.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe it could be John Stewart. But it'll most likely be Hal Jordan. If these movies are following the New 52's team, which seems to be the case, it'll be Hal.

That, and I have my doubts they'll have more than one black hero when they have Cyborg, at least right away. It'd be cool if it's Stewart though. They'd likely have another female hero added to the team in a later title.
John Stewart and Hal Jordan are confirmed for the next Green Lantern movie in the least

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's pretty cool. I wonder if it'll have Sinestro. Having a plotline about his downfall would always be welcome for a first entry.
They should start setting up for Blackest Night. Have Atrocitus have something to do with the story

Edit: Interestingly, Geoff Johns - Who's time with the Green Lantern is legendary, was involved with the film. And it didn't turn out too good.

Edit 2: Oh, he's also currently "President and CCO of DC Comics"

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
WWE Battleground was trash.

But Im willing to see Mahal vs Orton 4 at SummerSlam to have Randy ****ing killing the Singh Brothers again.

Chrono.

WWE Battleground was trash.

But Im willing to see Mahal vs Orton 4 at SummerSlam to have Randy ****ing killing the Singh Brothers again.
Dude no, this feud has to end, it really does. Orton needs to **** off for a couple months.

Tho I'm pretty sure Jinder's losing that title next PPV anyway.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dude no, this feud has to end, it really does. Orton needs to **** off for a couple months.

Tho I'm pretty sure Jinder's losing that title next PPV anyway.
But muh dying Singhs :secretkpop:

But yeah, Jinder probably will lose at SS to AJ, I guess... and then Corbin will cash in.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Frieza destroying a mountain is supposed to be impressive when a much weaker Master Roshi destroyed the moon

At Goku's current power level compared to the power Roshi had when he destroyed the moon - You'd think Freiza's taunt that he can destroy a planet wouldn't phase them as much. It'd be like "Yeah, I can do that too"

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Here's another Splatoon fanart I have found this time crossover with Ever Oasis:

So basically Ezuna is entirely made out of water...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's spooky. Just heard the toilet flush and no one is there. And my room is right next to it so if someone was there I'd either have seen or heard them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom