• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you used this site as a reference? That's awesome and kinda hilarious. :p
Well not as a reference and not real paperwork.

I would say more but there is no way I could without sounding really vain. It was relevant to smashboards at the very least.

Seriously though, Indivisible on Switch would probably be the hypest I could be. I still want that game super badly and being able to play it on the go would be amazing. I hope 505 games let's them do it if they want to.
:186:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This one was simple. Nobody can get enough of Niles (not even Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo ), so he won out of popularity alone. Arthur did better than Odin and Laslow however.

This one will cover the female retainers. It's between Effie, Peri, Beruka, and Selena.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I'll be back to my KanCole discussions.

I just watched GameXplain's new Snake Pass gameplay video. After that looked at the comment section: a lot of discussion about the game and the video... and one random comment about Daisy.

Take a wild guess who posted that.

D

Deleted member

This one was simple. Nobody can get enough of Niles (not even Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo ), so he won out of popularity alone. Arthur did better than Odin and Laslow however.

This one will cover the female retainers. It's between Effie, Peri, Beruka, and Selena.

Effie because Team Elise is best Fates retainer team

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
New title episodes for the Sun & Moon anime have been posted:

SM20: The Promise Between Ash and Pikachu
Ash hears about a small island known under the name "Treasure Island". He heads to the island to explore it, and the time he and Pikachu spend there alone strengthens his bond with it. And then, when evening falls, they see a shining Pokémon floating in the sky.

SM21: It is Time for Litten to Set Off!
The Litten Ash has met before asks him for help. It appears the old Stoutland that lives with it has grown weaker.

It seems Ash will finally capture Litten, but the possibility of Stoutland dying seems a bit depressing for the anime.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just watched GameXplain's new Snake Pass gameplay video. After that looked at the comment section: a lot of discussion about the game and the video... and one random comment about Daisy.

Take a wild guess who posted that.
Memoryman3, the Team Rocket of Smashboard.
Except he doesn't have of the good quality of Team Rocket. It's just that he come back again and again. And also he is alone, so he is like a worst "Team Rocket"-like vilain.
What a joke.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
@Zebe-... guess Im too late.

:060:

Those last pages were gold tho.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

This one is a tougher pick since I don't really care for the female Nohrian retainers all that much. I dislike Peri and Selena, while Beruka is rather bland (she's a decent Wyvern Rider though). I think I'll give it to Effie because, while I find her pretty one-note for a character, she was one of my best units in my Conquest playthrough with her good Attack and Defense stats, and she could definitely represent the Knight class of Fire Emblem pretty well in Smash.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

One of the best things about the Switch is the potential it could have for blind players. This is really awesome to see in action and I hope to see of this.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There's an official Star VS book that came with lots of lorey ****

Also lmao Bethesda pretty much tried to throw shade at BotW by saying it'll keep people busy till Skyrim came out
Doesn't BotW have NPCs with their own unique patterns and stuff? Which was advertised but not included for Skyrim?
I don't think that's throwing shade.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well based on this typo that seems to be accurate :p

:061:
C59TDj4UsAAQ0UH.jpg

You know that burning peoples is against the law?
Bah, 'still better than MGSV entire plot.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
We got some looks at the characters in Thor Ragnarok

I'm liking the look of this so far though Hela needs the headpiece at some point.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There's an official Star VS book that came with lots of lorey ****

Also lmao Bethesda pretty much tried to throw shade at BotW by saying it'll keep people busy till Skyrim came out
Doesn't BotW have NPCs with their own unique patterns and stuff? Which was advertised but not included for Skyrim?
You say throwing shade, but do you know what throwing shade is? Because thats not it

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Two words: Muscle Knight

She's just too good as a unit.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

I'd go with Selena as while I don't think she's grown as much as Laslow, she does still show some maturity from her previous self as she's less abrasive in her supports and her interactions with Odin and Laslow are pretty nice. As for the other three, Beruka and Effie are OK, though a bit one note, and I do love the latter in Conquest as she's so good in the earlygame. Peri, while I understand her gimmick, I don't like how some of her interactions are done with other characters, with Felicia, Leo, and Kaden especially not leaving the best impression of her on me.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
DC wants to make R rated movies because of Logan. Because of ****ing course DCEU wants to be edgy as hell. Watch it be something that does NOT need edge
Batman and Mel Gibson's Suicide Squad 2 are the only ones that need it. And Lobo.

Watch as it's Shazam or Flash though.

I'm liking the look of this so far though Hela needs the headpiece at some point.

Oh my god Goldblum is beautiful

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

>Short haired Thor

LITERALLY UNWATCHABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom