• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
If Heroes is still around for FE's 30th Anniversary, they need to do an anniversary banner featuring Marth, Caeda, Alm, and Celica, but based on their NES artwork.

We need to relive the glory of pantless Marth and dong armor Alm.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I dunno I like this art of Tiki and lady Robin better than the regular versions art in Heroes.

Whenever I go for green Frederick is like 80% of this time. It's actually annoying as hell. Heroes has actually ruined most Awakening units for me.
One man's trash is another man's treasure, I suppose. :p

One day, Frederick. One day.

I had a feeling there was going to be a special-summer banner eventually, but I'm surprised they would do it this soon considering the wedding banner happened just recently.

And I just looked at what the leaked art for each of them:

The link to all the leaked Summer Banner arts

Female Robin's art looks... odd. Seems like her chest is bigger compared to usual art depicted of her (at least from what I've seen). She has a spear with a fish at the end as her lance. Not much else to say.

Tiki's eyes look off for some reason, but I don't know why. The watermelon at the end of a stick is a suprising choice for an axe.

Gaius looks just like he did in his Awakening Beach DLC art. That candy bow he uses looks great, with the popsicle arrow being a nice touch.

Frederick gives me Makoto Tachibana vibes, probably because of the brown hair in combination with a jacket and exposed abs. It appears that he will be a dagger user where he throws sea shells instead of normal knives. Out of the four, I like Frederick's art the most.
"Summer Banner" they say

I think they mean "lewd banner"

They arent even trying to hide the fanservice at this point after the wedding stuff. Im sure it gets the whales to go wild so it serves their purpose but damn it's still weird as **** IMO.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well Robin and Tiki's should be obvious, but I'm with you on Frederick and Gaius.

Maybe it's a phallic thing?
Yeah I meant about Frederick and Gaius.

"Summer Banner" they say

I think they mean "lewd banner"

They arent even trying to hide the fanservice at this point after the wedding stuff. Im sure it gets the whales to go wild so it serves their purpose but damn it's still weird as **** IMO.
What the hell is a whale?

I assume it has nothing to do with actual whales.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I will say though.

Gaius having ice pop arrows legitimately made me laugh.

What the hell is a whale?

I assume it has nothing to do with actual whales.
Whales are how most Gacha games like Heroes get their money

Whales are players that spend large amounts of money on these games. More than enough to make up for other players.
Remember that guy that spent thousands for Hector? Pretty much a textbook whale.

Stuff like waifus and husbandos are probably really good at getting whales to empty their wallets for their sweet sweet 2d spouse

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's about buttsex, you puritans.

Last edited:
Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Whales are how most Gacha games like Heroes get their money

Whales are players that spend large amounts of money on these games. More than enough to make up for other players.
Remember that guy that spent thousands for Hector? Pretty much a textbook whale.

Stuff like waifus and husbandos are probably really good at getting whales to empty their wallets for their sweet sweet 2d spouse
OH MY GLOB I'M A WHALE

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So looking at the subreddit, Tiki and Frederick are easily getting the most buzz.

Also casual reminder that Sacred Stones only has two characters in the game still.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Also casual reminder that Sacred Stones only has two characters in the game still.
I don't know why we don't have more.

I mean, ****, the Tellius games have 5 at this point.

SS can at least afford that much.

It only makes sense that FE would be what gets us to sex

With how much focus the recent games have had on making armies of children you have to get there from somewhere :troll:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't know why we don't have more.

I mean, ****, the Tellius games have 5 at this point.

SS can at least afford that much.
Like, Thracia 776 only having Olwen and Reinhardt I can understand, considering it was Japan only and easily the game with the
least exposure. Sacred Stones only having Eirika and Ephraim is legitimately kind of sad.

I'm honestly hoping for that and a Radiant Dawn banner sometime soon, since Micaiah is one of only three main lords not yet in the game.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
One hundred Bartres and Florinas later...
My luck is actually better than yours.

For the bride focus I wanted Charlotte. First blue I picked was her. The Celica focus I got Celica, Boey and Genny in the same pull. Got Tharja in her focus. Ike was my forst pull in the PoR focus. Got Athena in the FE3 banner in the first pull too.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gaius and Frederick show off a lot of skin.

Say what you will about Fire Emblem's fanservice but it's equal opportunity.
Well Robin and Tiki's should be obvious, but I'm with you on Frederick and Gaius.

Maybe it's a phallic thing?
I took the shell as a "comical censor object" joke, a la SpongeBob.
This and to quote sagemaster's video:

"Gaius fires Creamy and Salty popsicles from his bow at opponents. The type that Roxas would love down his throat"

Its pretty damn lewd, but that's why its hilarious.
It only makes sense that FE would be what gets us to sex

With how much focus the recent games have had on making armies of children you have to get there from somewhere :troll:
gametheory.png

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So looking at the subreddit, Tiki and Frederick are easily getting the most buzz.

Poor Magvel.

You could argue Thracia has it just as bad, since there's only two characters unique to Thracia in the game. And of those, only one is a playable character.

At least Magvel has its main characters both in the game.

Prior to this past banner, (New) Mystery also arguably had it worse since only one of the Akaneia characters were not from SD originally.

I wonder how long they can keep FE heroes going for.

Even with FE's diverse cast of characters, you can only have so many versions of waifus and husbandos.

They've clearly left a few important/popular characters out for later like they did with Ike. Silas, Kaze, and more being MIA. But sooner or later you either have to start adding characters like Chad who no one cares for, just focusing on remakes of characters, or start giving up.

or start making AC mobile lel

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If anything, you can use FE:H to tell who IS thinks make the big money.

FE1/11
FE3/12
FE6
FE7
FE13
FE14

They all got lots of promotion with FE2/FE15 getting some cause it just released (who knows if that will stay).

FE9/10 doesn't seem to be seen as a big money maker but Ike is considering they gave him his own part of the story (and made him a BAMF while they were at it).

I suppose FE8 is kind of similar as Ephraim and Erika got some exposure but through paralogues only.

FE4 and FE5 got **** on though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I will say though.

I think a potential Validar GHB is one of IS's worst kept secrets.

I wonder how long they can keep FE heroes going for.

Even with FE's diverse cast of characters, you can only have so many versions of waifus and husbandos.

They've clearly left a few important/popular characters out for later like they did with Ike. Silas, Kaze, and more being MIA. But sooner or later you either have to start adding characters like Chad who no one cares for, just focusing on remakes of characters, or start giving up.

or start making AC mobile lel
Even after all the Awakening content they still haven't added Sumia. That's just wrong.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Even after all the Awakening content they still haven't added Sumia. That's just wrong.
Eh.

We aren't missing much.

As Swamp typed that opinion, he heard a screech behind him. As he turned he saw two red eyes state at him. The creature jumped at Swamp's throat as he screamed to the heavens.

On second thought...

Sumia pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom