• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
In the game "Snatcher", they have killer machines that infiltrated society that are almost impossible to tell from real people

Yet, people have the ability to scan them and see if they are Snatchers or not

But, society has deemed it illegal to scan someone, unless they get a warrant with probable cause to scan someone

I kind of feel that's super realist to how society actually works, Kojima is kind of brilliant with that
The Fourth amendment has this covered :lol: it's an "unreasonable" search without probable cause so it would be illegal for police officers here to do the same without a warrant if there were killing machines living among us.

I got an E-shop card so I could get Stella Glow, Dishonored 2 on ps4, and Sm4sh since I lost my game and haven't been able to find it lol. Also got $100 worth in gift cards and thinking about getting Hyrule warriors on 3ds and KH 2.8 for Ps4

Merry Christmas, everyone!

In addition of Moon, I got Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, Batman: Arkham Origins, couple of DVDs and a calendar for next year.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Merry Christmas everyone!

I got a new coat, a new sweatshirt, a new charger for my Macbook Pro, and some spare tips for my Apple Pencil.

I also think I should add some holiday music to the mix, so enjoy this particular Christmas track!

D

Deleted member

Among the gifts I got include the Wii U versions of Super Mario Maker and Yoshi's Woolly World. I'll also finally get to play Pandora's Tower and Sin & Punishment 2 for the first time (physically, in case you're wondering).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Fourth amendment has this covered :lol: it's an "unreasonable" search without probable cause so it would be illegal for police officers here to do the same without a warrant if there were killing machines living among us.

I got an E-shop card so I could get Stella Glow, Dishonored 2 on ps4, and Sm4sh since I lost my game and haven't been able to find it lol. Also got $100 worth in gift cards and thinking about getting Hyrule warriors on 3ds and KH 2.8 for Ps4
If they have metal detectors in schools, they could justify having public scanners to access areas with the justification that killer robots can perfectly copy people

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a dream last night I went to the seafood section in Albertsons and ordered a half a pound of crawfish and a half a pound of Anomalocaris

Just popping in to say Happy Holidays to everyone since the Christmas season makes it hard to be around here.

Also netflix has Captain America Civil War now so im watching that. Yay!
:225:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I got a wallet, a new pair of earbuds, and sixty bucks worth of eShop cards. Plus I still have like, thirty-five or so bucks left (though at least ten of that is going to my friend).

:094:

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I got Final Fantasy XV and Type-0, $50 Steam card, $25 dollars, $25 Subway card, some other goodies and a very expensive set of speakers for my computer. Pretty good stuff.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone! Decided to wait until morning to post that, but I meant what I said. :p

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays everyone! To bad there's no snow here today.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
What y'all get?

Me:
I got a bunch of clothes that feel extremely comfortable, a cup, an AXE Phoneix collection, a book about PCs, a couple of Yankee candles, money, and...

A ****ING MINI REFRIGERATOR?!!!! WHAT?!

Good thing I saved that present for last. Definitely was not expecting that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I got a bunch of clothes that feel extremely comfortable, a cup, an AXE Phoneix collection, a book about PCs, a couple of Yankee candles, money, and...

A ****ING MINI REFRIGERATOR?!!!! WHAT?!

Good thing I saved that present for last. Definitely was not expecting that.
My room is much much of a mess for a mini fridge pff please I got stuff plugged in everywhere

But I got Hello Kitty slippers and thats better then any minifridge I could get

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Merry Christmas People.
the haul this year isn't bad it all.
The Powersaves
and 120$.
I'm content with this. also I'm now best bro to my friend because of my gift.
I am the Okuyasu to his Josuke

Spider man is such a spectacular drok, and Civil War is no exception.
"hey everyone"

admittedly not enough wisecracks
EDIT nvm, good job petey
:225:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah Erureido Erureido I thought of something based on your re watching the latest anime episode.
Lillie got her fear from the Aether Mansion. What happens there?

Nihelago is summoned. Perhaps Lillie had something happen with it there?

Be a good way to bring UBs in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom