• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh so you are the superficial type?

Thankfully, I take any Pokemon into my team, give them good TLC and soon enough, they are the best

idk, I found it pretty cool lookin'. It looks like a Mage and I love mages to death
Well, like I said - He's not just ugly on the outside

Also don't give me that "It's whats inside that matters"

Delphox studies black magic. That means he's given his soul to satan

His insides are as black as they could be
But excuse me, he sold his soul to Giratina

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's not contrary Serperior though

Contrary serperior would have been great

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I always name my Serperior "Eden"

Edit: Alternatively "Paradise" would also be good

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Well sad to say but Pokemon Generations is over.
I thoroughly enjoyed the episodes and I hope you did too.

For the time being though, let's answer some questions.
  1. What was your favorite episode? Why?
  2. Least favorite? Why?
  3. Objectively which one do you think was the best?
  4. Objectively which one was the worst?
  5. What was your favorite human character?
  6. Favorite Pokemon that appeared?
  7. Which plot thread was the most accurate to the source material?
  8. Which one was the least accurate?
  9. Any characters you thought were improved?
  10. Any you think that got worse?
  11. Any episode change hoe you view a pokemon?
  12. Saddest part?
  13. Most awesome part?
  14. Scariest part?
  15. Try to name one event in each region that could have gotten an episode but didnt.
1. Tie between The King Returns, The New World, and The Reawakening. The King Returns because I liked what they did with N's character, how they implemented Hilbert, and it has a nice alternate conclusion to Unova's story. The New World because I think the changes made here actually benefit Cyrus more then the original story did and I like how they handled Giratina's role in relation to that, and The Reawakening because I'm a sucker for good lore and I liked how they portrayed it in this episode along with how they handled Eusine.

2. The Redemption, compared to the other episodes, it really felt rather pointless as it was just the game events with nothing else to them. If you played XY, you basically got everything out of this episode and more. The Challenger was also pretty bad as it's poorly paced and structured due to trying to cram the E4 into one episode and giving little time to each.

3. Tough one, I'd say The Chase for telling a unique story that we never got to see and doing it in a good way, especially since it gives context to the International Police.

4. The Challenger, it does tell a story we don't get to see, but it does it in a messy and haphazard way.

5. Looker, most of his episodes were pretty good and I did like how we saw him in different scenarios. He also helps in giving a presence to the International Police, who oftentimes are just relegated to post-game aside from Platinum.

6. Zekrom, Giratina, and Sceptile. Zekrom because he's tied to a pretty cool "Big Damn Heroes" moment, Giratina because of its animation in the real world and how it was handled in regards to Cyrus, and Sceptile because it was one of the few times we see Pokémon be so active in an infiltration setting.

7. The Redemption, but I wouldn't say that was a good thing.

8. The King Returns, but it wasn't a bad thing at all.

9. Lysandre, while the episode still had flaws, at least that episode tried to give attention to his charismatic nature and how he was behind great innovations for the region. Eusine was also better since they give him a bit more depth as to why he searches for Suicune and the other Beasts, and Cyrus because I think him deciding to stay in the Distortion World works well for his character.

10. Colress because they ignore his positive points and have him freeze a town to death without any sort of remorse, removing any of his moral ambiguity, AZ because they do little to develop any redeemable points.

11. None really come to mind, Kyogre's the closest, but it was more establishing its nature rather then changing something that I didn't already perceive it as.

12. Silver's scene with Giovanni, it's a scene we've seen before, but I do think the voice acting does allow for more emotion here.

13. Hilbert saving N with Zekrom, Giratina in its episode in general, Kyogre's rampage, and Looker's raid on the Gym.

14. The Chateau episode, it had some pretty unsettling scenes.

15. Kanto: Sevii islands I guess? It is one of the most ignored aspects in the game since it only appears once.
Johto: Lugia
Hoenn: Wally
Sinnoh: Barry.
Unova: Hugh's backstory, Swords of Justice
Kalos: Korrina

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized. I might not be able to hack, but I can power save my game

That means I can powersave it, transfer everything to another game, and restore it

Doubling my pokemon, items

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Going to break this down into several parts since I've got a lot to say.

Ryoma, Takumi, and Oboro are the best units you'll get in the game. Ryoma is so OP that, when you get him early on, I only recommend using him when the situation gets critical. Takumi can pretty much one shot everything thanks to his Fujin Yumi, which also lets him ignore terrain effects, but keep in mind he still has the same archer issue. Oboro turns into one of the best tanks in the game when she promotes into Spear Master. Also, give Hinoka's Guard Naginata to Oboro. That weapon really makes Oboro shine as a tank.

Hinoka is the best Pegasus Knight you'll get in this route, and she also makes a really good Spear Master (the Spear Fighter class is her secondary class). She'll have better HP and Resistance than Oboro in this form, with Oboro's only advantage is a slight edge in Defense.

Sakura is also really good too. She's decent as an Onmyoji, but she also does really well as a Priestess. You won't get a Shining Bow in Birthright, but if you do promote Sakura into Priestess, I recommend trying to find a Shining Bow from someone else using the My Castle feature. Priestess Sakura + Shining Bow = Total monster.

Kagero is the best ninja you'll get in the game thanks to her really high Strength stat combined with high Speed and high Resistance to highlight what makes a ninja shine. She also makes a really good mom if you're looking for a physical-oriented child due to providing the highest Strength mods out of all the Birthright females. Saizo is also pretty solid. His main advantage compared to Kaze and Kagero is that he has a good Magic stat to make use of Flaming Shurikens, and he is the bulkiest of the ninja trio. Kaze has the best speed and is generally the best all around.

Orochi hits hard due to her high magic stat, but her speed is a big issue for her. Hayato can turn into a pretty good unit if you take the time to grind him up when you first get him (he arrives at level 1 by the end of Chapter 8). In my experience, Hayato ended up being the more useful mage for me due to his better speed stat combined with solid magic (he is a much better unit in Revelation though).

Kaden is the beastkin unit you will get in this route, and he also does pretty well as a unit. He's another anti-mage unit who has incredibly high resistance and decent Strength, and he also has a really good Speed stat combined with a nice Skill stat. His Defense stat is not the best though, and similar to Ryoma, Kaden makes up for his low Defenses by being a pretty evasive unit (though Ryoma is more evasive). If you want to combat the low Defense on Kaden, I recommend giving him the Beastrune when you get around mid-game. It gives him a nice Defense boost while still allowing him to hit well.

Hana is also a pretty solid unit too. She is a glass canon with low HP but can really pack a punch once she promotes into Swordmaster. I also recommend giving her a Sunrise Katana once you get it. Rinkah is one of the only two axe-users in Birthright, and while she starts out meh at first because she won't hit hard, she does much better when she promotes to either Blacksmith or Oni Chieftain. Rinkah also makes a decent tank due to her high Defense stat, but I recommend boosting her HP in some way if you want to make better use of it.

The only Nohrian units you get among the first generation units are Jakob, Felicia, Silas, and Scarlet. Jakob is the butler/maid you start with if you're female Corrin, and he is the better butler/maid between him and Felicia, Stats fit him all around, but he also really shines in his secondary class as either a Paladin or Great Knight. Felicia has a low Strength stat but a high Magic stat, so she can hit really hard with a Flame Shuriken. If you want to make better use of the Magic stat though, she can turn into a Strategist (the new name for the Valkyrie class) for her secondary class.

Not counting his child Sophie, Silas is the only Cavalier unit you get in Birthright. His speed isn't the best, but he hits pretty hard and can take physical hits pretty well. You can also patch up his speed issue by pairing him with Hinoka or Hana (both give him a really good Speed boost when they are in a Guard Stance, and they are the best mother options for Sophie in Birthright). Scarlet is a Corrin-sexual, but she still makes a pretty good unit. She is the other axe-user you will get in this route, and with good Strength and Defense much like other Wyvern Lords and decent Speed, she can be a good asset to your army.

There is also Mozu, who serves as the villager unit in this game. As such, she starts out really weak due to her base stats as a Villager, but much like Donnel, she can turn into a monster once she promotes. She makes a pretty nice Master of Arms, but she shines even more as an Archer, her secondary class. In fact, she and Takumi make the best Archers in the game. I also turned her into a Dread Fighter in my Conquest an Revelation playthroughs, and she does pretty well in the class too.

As for the other units, Azama is alright when he promotes into Great Master, but if you ever play Revelation, I recommend giving him the Dread Scoll when you get the chance. He does better as a more physical-oriented unit. Hinata is the worst of the samurai trio in Birthright, but I've heard good things about Master of Arms Hinata (he was alright as a Swordmaster in my Revelation playthrough and meh as a Blacksmith in my Birthright run). He has the highest Defense of the three Samurais though. Subaki isn't the best Pegasus Knight because his stats become too balanced as he levels up. Setsuna is OK as an Archer, but Takumi is the winner here. Her only advantage over him is a much higher Speed stat and better Resistance. Reina is recruitable in Chapter 11, and while not the best Corrin-sexual, she will help you out big-time in the chapter you recruit her in due to the number of enemy flying units present there. Yukimura won't be recruitable until you upgrade one of your puppets in the castle until its Level 3, but he's solid as a Mechanist.
When it comes to the characters, the particular standouts that come to mind are the royal siblings, Saizo, Oboro, Hinata, Kaden, and Scarlet. Of the royals, Takumi is the most interesting of the four. He has amazing levels of depth to his character when you see his actions in Birthright and read his supports. Personally, I also think he is an incredibly relatable character and arguably the best written character in Fates.

Sakura follows behind for the most interesting of the Hoshido royals. Although she is shy, she shows maturity mixed with some cute childish tendencies in some of her supports, and she even has a very strong will to take action should the situation call for it. I also like Sakura more than Elise because I find the former to be more relatable.

Most people find Hinoka bland, but for me personally, I think she's a pretty cool character if you look into her supports. You gain a sense of her struggles as she grew up into becoming the Pegasus Knight she is today. She's also a caring individual, and her supports with the other members of her family are pretty good too. Her feelings for Corrin are also genuine for a sister, unlike Camilla.

Ryoma was my least favorite of the Hoshido royals, but he does have moments when he shines, especially when he gives sage-like advice to other units within the army. The best examples I can think of are his supports with Mozu and Takumi.

Saizo and Oboro also have some great support conversations across the board and some pretty cool personalities. Saizo is another character who doesn't kiss Corrin's feet from the get-go, but again, it's perfectly justified. He is edgy, but he also has a sweet and dorky side to him that shows in later support conversations with some characters. Oboro is a fashion-lover who makes clothes for a living in addition to being a soldier. She's also racist against Nohrians due to her backstory, but she knows when to not let those emotions get the best of her (best demonstrated with her supports with Silas, as well as with Beruka in Revelation). I consider Oboro to be one of the best written characters in Fates IMO.

Though Hinata is one of the more lackluster units compared to the others, he is a pretty likable character once you read more of his supports. He lacks a backstory compared to other characters, but his main charm is the way he interacts with others. He's a lovable puppy who is willing to give a helping hand to others, and the result is pretty endearing. His support conversations with Hinoka are one good example, where he teaches her to learn on depending on others rather than trying to rely on herself; what develops between the two results in not just one of the best support conversations in Birthright, but also one of the best supports convos in Fates as a whole. I also really liked his supports with Takumi, Oboro, Sakura, Kaden, Felicia, Hana, Rinkah, and Kagero. His support conversations are pretty good overall. I can honestly say he is my 11th favorite character in all of Fates.

Kaden is a lovable character who loves repaying debts to all those that help him out, and he cares about his appearance. He's also really goofy and funny with some great support convos all around.

Though Scarlet is a Corrin-sexual, she brims with charm and personality, and you can really see that in her supports with Female Corrin.

Some other characters I enjoyed were Azama, Setsuna, and Kagero. The first two I found to be pretty funny. Azama, in particular, is a troll (that reason is why many FE fans hate him), but some of the comments he makes can be hilarious. Kagero is nowhere as interesting of a character as Saizo is (mainly because more of Saizo's supports are more interesting compared to Kagero's), but she does have nice backstory that is pieced together from her supports with Corrin, Saizo, and Orochi.
1) Make sure Corrin gets the A support with Kaze before you reach Chapter 15.

2) There is a way to clear Chapter 12 in two turns, but I recommend playing it out just to get some goodies from enemy units and chests (the Hammer is among them; in fact, it is the only one you'll get in Birthright).

This fanart just proves why Acerola is a total cinnamon roll and needs to be protected!
O-okay this is a lot to take in. Just like situation Corrin finds herself in
Thanks for typing this out. I'll take my time reading this.

I just reached the part where the story branches between the games actually. I think the story is rather lopsided about making you want to pick Hoshido, tbh.
Garon and Mikoto's personalities really push you towards Hoshido.

EDIT: And dear God, Takumi is a jerk.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

but the issue with delphox is 100% its in game model.

IT LOOKS FINE IN A BETTER POSE AND WITH ITS WAND ACTUALLY OUT
I disagree, it still looks unappealing to me.
Infact, this artwork highlights its excessive ear hair, which is one of the features that make Delphox so ugly in my opinion.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Gotta get this off my chest.

The amount of insatiable hate certain pokemon get on here is horrendous. Going as far to say " It sold its soul to saten". Like chill, even if you were joking, its a ****ing fantasy monster

Not trying to change peoples opinion, just something I noticed and will get chewed out for saying but who cares

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
There's only one good Kalos starter and it's the one that's in Smash.

Chestnaught is alright but disappointing and Delphox sucks.

Still better than the Unova starters which all of them suck despite having incredible first forms.

Also DIU has finally ended. Now it's time for metrosexual gangsters.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm purposely being hyperbolic

I don't HATE Delphox, I just don't like it and wouldn't use it

D

Deleted member

To be clear, I don't hate Delphox as much as I like to pick on it.
Still a better starter than Serperior, imo.

D

Deleted member

You don't get to choose Feraligatr or Torterra in Kalos.

(Also Feraligatr weaker Gyarados with no mega option)
Oh, I thought you guys were talking generally. :p

Yeah, but in the Johto games Gyrados's learnset is pretty awful, especially when you catch it, then you have to level it up a lot just have it learn something okay-ish. Feralgatr having lower stats is okay for me because it's usually over leveled as to where Gyrados in the Johto games is underleveled. That and I'm talking about athestetics anyway.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Yeah, but in the Johto games Gyrados's learnset is pretty awful, especially when you catch it, then you have to level it up a lot just have it learn something okay-ish. Feralgatr having lower stats is okay for me because it's usually over leveled as to where Gyrados in the Johto games is underleveled. That and I'm talking about athestetics anyway.
In actual gen 2 I picked a Feraligatr too, but once HGSS came around I started liking Typhlosion and Gyarados was stronger than Feraligatr by then

D

Deleted member

While Typhlosion is my current prefered Johto starter, I gotta say, it was difficult for me to choose which Water Pokemon to use in my last run, which wasn't a problem for me in earlier playthroughs since I chose Feraligatr.
I had to hack the game to teach Gyarados a coverage move other than Ice Fang.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Serperior does not suck. A Contrary Leaf Storm with good speed and bulk is nothing to sneeze at. :4megaman:
My impression of Serperior came from gen 5, in which Serperior couldn't get contrary without hacking.

In the game he was ACTUALLY a starter, he was a horrible starter

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
O-okay this is a lot to take in. Just like situation Corrin finds herself in
Thanks for typing this out. I'll take my time reading this.

I just reached the part where the story branches between the games actually. I think the story is rather lopsided about making you want to pick Hoshido, tbh.
Garon and Mikoto's personalities really push you towards Hoshido.

EDIT: And dear God, Takumi is a jerk.
Oh yeah, the lopsidedness is one of the biggest issues in Fates' storytelling. You can tell the developers and writers have a bias for Hoshido, and it shows even more once you play Conquest.

As for Takumi, he definitely comes out as a jerk in Chapter 5, but he gets better later into Birthright. The Birthright Drama CDs also examine Takumi's perspective on Corrin's visit to Hoshido during Chapters 4-5, and it puts him in a more sympathetic light. I'd recommend checking out the CDs once you beat the third path.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is Serperior a good Pokemon? Yes.
Is it a good starter? Hell no.
And don't bring up Coil because the other 2 starters can deal decent damage without having to set up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
in terms of fire starters,here's my ranking on em personally.I pick em everytime I play a new game anyway. :p
1.Charizard
2.Incineroar(Super close to tying it with Zard)
3.Infernape
4.Delphox
5.Blaziken
6.Typholsion
7.Emboar

Delphox is smack in the middle of em. I wanna use it on a team just to see what happens. I wanna use all of em on at least one team and see what happens. i love em too much :006:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just think it's a little bad when your favorite starter to use in gen 5 was Emboar because his coverage with fire, fighting, rock, ground, SCALD IF YOU MAKE HIM SPECIAL, Steel, etc.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Final Generations thoughts!
So this was basically two in game cutscenes animated.

Though, to be fair, it's notable in that it's AZ's first animated appearance. Golurk! :D

Kinda sucks AZ didn't drop to his knees here though, like in the game. It added to the emotional weight.

Over all, far from the best Generations episode, but not the worst. I'm definitely gonna miss Generations though. I give it a "Can we please have three Alola episodes though?"/10

Well sad to say but Pokemon Generations is over.
I thoroughly enjoyed the episodes and I hope you did too.

For the time being though, let's answer some questions.
  1. What was your favorite episode? Why?
  2. Least favorite? Why?
  3. Objectively which one do you think was the best?
  4. Objectively which one was the worst?
  5. What was your favorite human character?
  6. Favorite Pokemon that appeared?
  7. Which plot thread was the most accurate to the source material?
  8. Which one was the least accurate?
  9. Any characters you thought were improved?
  10. Any you think that got worse?
  11. Any episode change how you view a pokemon?
  12. Saddest part?
  13. Most awesome part?
  14. Scariest part?
  15. Try to name one event in each region that could have gotten an episode but didnt.
1. Episode 2 and Episode 9.

The former showed Looker at his most badass and reaffirmed why he is the best Pokémon character, while the latter gave depth to Gabby and Ty and gave them an awesome journalistic espionage conspiracy spin on the Delta Episode.

2. Episode 3, The Challenger.

Slow dowwwwwwn. It'd have been better to have him just face Agatha and Lance, so more could be shown while keeping the most important parts of the episode.

3. Episode 8.

So much to praise about this one.

4. Episode 3.

I feel most of what I said above works here too.

5. Looker. Full stop. But I've verbally gushed about Looker enough at this point. :p

6. Castform appeared in Episode 9. :DD

7. Well...Episode 18, haha.

8. Episode 14. Colress' moral ambiguity is gone. Again.

9. Courtney, Looker (though he was awesome beforehand), Agatha, Brycen, Elesa, Eusine, Gabby, and Ty. Silver gets special mention for me HATING him in the games, to me now enjoying his character.

10. As mentioned above, Colress. Adaptations never get him right.

11. Kyogre and Espurr, but both for opposing reasons. Kyogre now terrifies me but I can't help but love Espurr now. Also Magnemite.

12. Emma/Essentia kicking Mimi.

13. Interpol raid on Viridan Gym.

14. Old Chateau, man.

Kanto - Kind of cheating since it's between Gen I and II, but the eruption of the Cinnabar Volcano.
Johto - Jasmine at the lighthouse, or Red v Ethan.
Hoenn - Zinnia and Steven episode.
Sinnoh - Team Galactic blowing up Lake Valor.
Unova - Elesa convincing Bianca's father to let her continue her journey/Cheren's first day as Gym Leader/a cute Yancy/Christoff episode. There. I just doubled our Unova episodes.
Kalos - An episode for the Battle Chatelaines.

And for fun, three for Alola.

Alola 1 - "The Broken Home" - episode focusing on Guzma
Alola 2 - "The Foundation" - episode focusing on Lusamine, Lillie, and Ultra Space
Alola 3 - "The Faller" - episode focusing on Looker and Anabel hunting UBs

D

Deleted member

best starters?
Blastoise, Typholison, Sceptile, Torterra, Samurott, Greninja, Incineroar.
Oh, we're doing these?
Alright.
Best starters are Venusaur, Typhlosion, Swampert, Infernape, Samurott, Greninja, and Decidueye.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My impression of Serperior came from gen 5, in which Serperior couldn't get contrary without hacking.

In the game he was ACTUALLY a starter, he was a horrible starter
Is Serperior a good Pokemon? Yes.
Is it a good starter? Hell no.
I figured that was what you guys meant, but I wanted to make sure.

Snivy wasn't a bad choice, in my opinion. It still has some decent coverage in Aerial Ace, Leaf Blade and Dragon Tail, and Coil gave it the ability to sweep. It was also fast, and had some decent bulk. It wasn't as bad as Chikorita, where it had no coverage and bad stats altogether. Snivy has plausible arguments that make it a worthy choice.

Also, and this is just my opinion, I preferred Darmanitan over Emboar and Jellicent over Samurott.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I figured that was what you guys meant, but I wanted to make sure.

Snivy wasn't a bad choice, in my opinion. It still has some decent coverage in Aerial Ace, Leaf Blade and Dragon Tail, and Coil gave it the ability to sweep. It was also fast, and had some decent bulk. It wasn't as bad as Chikorita, where it had no coverage and bad stats altogether. Snivy has plausible arguments that make it a worthy choice.

Also, and this is just my opinion, I preferred Darmanitan over Emboar and Jellicent over Samurott.
Scald on a fire type isn't very common

It's literally just Volcanion and Emboar, that makes him an interesting fire starter in the least

He also has access to grass knot, so I think he's the ONLY starter to have fire, grass, and water attacks without using Hidden Power

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Welp. If this is true...
R.I.P Miiverse.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Best starters? Okay.

Venusaur, Typhlosion, Swampert, Empoleon (though I love all four Sinnoh starters), Samurott (Emboar is great too), Greninja (Chesnaught is neat though), Primarina (love all three Alola starters though).

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Scald on a fire type isn't very common

It's literally just Volcanion and Emboar, that makes him an interesting fire starter in the least

He also has access to grass knot, so I think he's the ONLY starter to have fire, grass, and water attacks without using Hidden Power
Sure, but Darmanitan has Sheer Force with 140 Attack base. Unless you want a special attacking Fire-Type, there's really no contest in that regard.

I used Darmanitan both because its powerful and it looks really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom