• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
OMG did anyone see the latest FNAF Markiplier video

It adds more to the story of FNAF Sister location

The animatronics left the body of Purple guy and hid in the drain scared, saying "He won't die"

Purple guys corpse fell down and laid there

...But then rose again, grinning
By animatronic you mean Ennard.

Also yeah despite being 2D like caleco vision graphics it was still gross.

D

Deleted member

Proto Man also had a Yoga Flame-like move in The Power Fighters. I can see him using that if he makes it in MvCI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Does anyone here who watches WWE think that Jericho and Owens will officially split?
I think they will (possibly with a big match at the Rumble or Mania), they really shouldn't though,

Jericho shouldn't be a face right now even if people love him and the pairing in general is too entertaining.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Mega Man X is an old franchise right?
I'll see what happens in the future.

Now what could that potentially mean? Let's look at the old poll...
1)Mega Man X 2568 +542 (34.07%)
2)Phoenix Wright 2116 +251 (28.07%)
3)Strider 1865 +671 (24.74%)
4)Gene 1194 +82 (15.84%)
5)Frank West 1112 +2 (14.75%)
6)Vergil 1110 +38 (14.73%)
7)Juri 1062 +69 (14.09%)
8)B.B Hood 993 +26 (13.17%)
9)Classic Mega Man 967 +78 (12.83%)
10)Bass.EXE 889 +2 (11.79%)
11)Jon Talbain 887 +96 (11.77%)
12)Ryu (BoF) 791 +1 (10.49%)
13)Sigma 790 +12 (10.48%)
14)Captain Commando 778 +36 (10.32%)
15)Leon Kennedy 742 +61 (09.84%)
16)Cammy 681 +14 (09.03%)
17)M. Bison 667 +54 (08.85%)
18)Jin Saotome 613 +65 (08.13%)
19)Mega Man EXE 548 +52 (07.27%)
20)Date Masamune 496 +32 (06.58%)
21)Ken 464 +85 (06.16%)
22)Batsu 379 +46 (05.03%)
23)Guile 333 +12 (04.41%)
24)Chuck Greene 321 +74 (04.26%)
25)Edward Falcon 247 +0 (03.28%)
In terms of new series to Vs.Capcom, I see God Hand(Gene), Breath of Fire(Ryu), Sengoku Basara(Date Masamune) and Power Stone(Edward Falcon). In terms of dormant series that haven't had a new game in years, alongside the above 4, I see Darkstalkers, Captain Commando, Cyberbots and Rival Schools.
Will this potentially mean anything? Only the future holds the answer...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
A minor discovery was found about Sun/Moon's Pokémon models, nothing story related, but just in case:

Apparently all Pokémon are programmed with walking and running animations, which is interesting because most of them probably wouldn't be seen in the game. It's unknown what they were for without any context, though considering it includes even Pokémon outside of the dex, it's entirely possible they were planning some sort of special feature around them.

He's posting some of them up, but special mention goes to Komala's:

Also, WT is surprisingly generous late at night, I just IV checked some of the Pokémon and I ended up getting a 3IV Adamant Wimpod with Aqua Jet and a 4IV Adamant Cubone with LightningRod. They'll be perfect for breeding if I ever get around to that, though that would require a good Ditto on my end.

Personally, I'm happy Gigalith got Sand Stream, it needed something nice to differentiate itself from many of the other Rock types and it finally got it in the form of that ability. Now it can play support for many other Pokémon, and while it's not beating Tyranitar anytime soon, it at least gets a good niche out of it.
Wait, they found what?!
Logical Mind: "Huh, that's interesting. It was probably scrapped like the talking to Pokemon feature in XY unfortunately tho-"

Hype Mind: "Ohmigosh they're going to add Follower Pokemon back in Stars I'm so happy ohmigosh ohmigosh!!!"

Logical Mind: ". . .I wish. Probably not, though."
A Smash-related I had some time before I got my Pokémon Moon copy: what would be your impressions if the next Smash's announcer is...
...a woman ?
I will hold a woman to the same standards as I would hold a man in that grand position.

That is, only if she's an even bigger and more expressive Large Ham Announcer than Xander Mobus.

. . .The thing is, this would also mean that Master Hand and Crazy Hand would genderflip. I can see my mind having a hard time reconciling that since I'm used to them being male.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If there are 16 characters per side these are the 16 I'd want for Marvel, with 5 for DLC as well:

1. Captain America
2. Captain Marvel
3. Iron Man
4. Thor
5. Black Panther
6. Spider-Man
7. Black Widow
8. Ant-Man
9. Rocket
10. Groot
11. Spider-Gwen
12. Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel
13. Squirrel Girl
14. Falcon
15. Doctor Strange
16. Howard the Duck

DLC: Wolverine, Storm, Deadpool, Dr. Doom, Thanos.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In all honestly, that Amazon thing is opening ...Not TOO far from me so I might check it out sometime

Driving all the way to Seattle just to grocery shop...

But what's kind of funny is that people in Seattle are protesting to get $15 an hour minimum wage. So they're just replacing the minimum wage workers with machines/

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The amazon thing seems easily hackable.

Potentially dangerous.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mega Man X is an old franchise right?
Anyone else want them to revive the Magearna X franchise
What are you talking about? He just had a game!

:troll:

If with pick you mean shiny, then yes, I got one. But unfortunately it went away.
I meant picture, but I've come across videos on it.
Did anyone see this? The future is truly now.
This is pretty neat, but I have the sinking feel it will have some bugs in it. We'll see though. I feel like it could cause problems in stores depending on how used. Probably just my thoughts though.

It can't really be used anyway currently. As it will take quite some time to put these in stores.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh well **** you Type Null. Level 49 and still not evolved.
I used massaging, no fainting, and friendship berries and it didn't evolve till level 67, 27 levels after I got it.

It takes quite a bit.

D

Deleted member

>TFW there's an Arcues event going on again and I would've missed it again if I didn't find out while looking where to find Magearna after scanning.

Now I just need to find my copy of Alpha Saphire, then I can have three Arceus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
This isn't a game changer, this is straight up a life changer.

I don't think I'm ready for this future.
I'm so ready. I'm moving to Washington just to be able to use it.

Bought the tickets.

I'm so excited. If it cuts down on people having to be slaves to retail and from waiting in lines in one go. Bravo, Amazon, bravo.

D

Deleted member

"I have so much stuff to do in Moon but I want something different!"
*looks at computer*
*remembers the installed GBA emulator*
*remembers the Pokemon Randomizer*
Hmm... hmmmmmm...
I hope it works this time 'cause I really want a RandomLocke right now

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I used massaging, no fainting, and friendship berries and it didn't evolve till level 67, 27 levels after I got it.

It takes quite a bit.
I fed it about twenty or so of those friendship berries and leveled it up once and it evolved. You have to keep using the berries on it until it won't accept them any more.

Pelago, people. Grow those Route 10 berries. They have multiple uses and can end time constraints with friendship evolving Pokémon.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Good News
Just the two Sun-Exclusive UB's and I am done setting the stage for all alolan additions.

Bad News
I'm now farming for good natures on UB's

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Sun and Moon question: Are you happy with any changes to old pokemon? Be it a BST increase, better movepull or more? After seeing Porygon-Z become incredibly useful because of Z-Conversion, I'm really excited to have a new one, it's one of my favourite pokemon who I feel never gets the time of day it deserves. It's got the highest special attack of all Normal types, has never been in the anime, is overshadowed by Porygon-2 in competitive and it's jittery movements are charming
Torkoal
I've loved the look of that pokemon the minute I saw Flannery using one in Ruby. I didn't get one on account of having Blaziken at the time.
it getting Drought is just screaming"MAKE A SUN TEAM YOU FOOL!" with it and Leafeon(favorite Eeveelution) having some nice synergy. Maybe throw in a Scarfed Magmortar. Overall I just love that buff.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's the thing. What happens to people if they start mass implementing this technology?

What happens to the lower class workers that depend on those minimum wage jobs? What about people trying to pay their way though college or trying to get into college.

I literally worked as a cashier for years trying to earn enough money to finish school.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That's the thing. What happens to people if they start mass implementing this technology?

What happens to the lower class workers that depend on those minimum wage jobs? What about people trying to pay their way though college or trying to get into college.

I literally worked as a cashier for years trying to earn enough money to finish school.
Hence my position of "government fully pays for public secondary education by cutting the overbloated military budget." :p

----

Reminder that Ribombee is the best. Can't say how many times it helped in game and basically was a massive middle finger to Fake Out and Scald, to boot.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I fed it about twenty or so of those friendship berries and leveled it up once and it evolved. You have to keep using the berries on it until it won't accept them any more.

Pelago, people. Grow those Route 10 berries. They have multiple uses and can end time constraints with friendship evolving Pokémon.
I know, I had limited ones though. I did have a soothe bell on it though.

I've been using pelago for farming items and growing leppa and sitrus berries for SOS hunting.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hence my position of "government fully pays for public secondary education by cutting the overbloated military budget." :p

----

Reminder that Ribombee is the best. Can't say how many times it helped in game and basically was a massive middle finger to Fake Out and Scald, to boot.
Maybe Educational facilities need to stop running themselves like a business which is causing the inflation in pricing on education. But then, educators already don't get paid very much anyway

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Cool, apparently Wind Waker once had a planned sequel, but was cut due to lack of appeal for Toon Link at the time.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
even if people do receive higher education, is there enough jobs that need filling in it? For example, there is an overabundance of people in the medical field atm and it's hard to find jobs for it.

I know the job I went to school for has an overabundance of competition... that's why I still work at Walmart after graduating with Straight A's

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Important Question!!!
Where can I get one!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom