• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just beat Plague of Shadows. The bosses were surprisingly easy, except Propeller Knight, who was frustrating.

Also beat Kratos boss with Shovel Knight, something I had forgotten to do earlier.

D

Deleted member

Deal ;)

It's too bad there is not an established mechanic to trade just items without a Pokémon.
I've been waiting for that since I started caring about them back in Gen 5
Also because Poke Bank doesn't allow items and I don't want to miss all those Battle Facility items that you take forever to get

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Can I just say that Celesteela is a monster? Toxic + Leech Seed + Protect on a Pokémon with the stats this beast has is crazy. It's a true stalling death machine. I just hope that no one ever gets the idea of putting it with an Evolite Chansey, because that sounds terrifying.

:094:

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Do I even have to say who one of the 2 characters that I'll be using is based on the 6 that have been revealed so far?

On a side note, something about Captain America's new look looks...rather odd and I don't think I'm all too fond of it. Guess I'll have to get used to it.

Hope that roster leak is partially true given that there are characters on that list that I would like to play as in MvCI

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Pretty interesting theory fighter stuff from Moons (well known UMvC3 player). While I'll miss classic assists, you can still achieve some of the function of them in MvCI.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Pretty interesting theory fighter stuff from Moons (well known UMvC3 player). While I'll miss classic assists, you can still achieve some of the function of them in MvCI.
I love MvC1 more so than any of the other ones so assist being gone doesn't hurt me as long as there's an alternative.

I believe they are doing all of this just to avoid combo resets from the assist. I like OTGs but man it feels like you can't do anything when you make a mistake and you're pretty much ****ed until he drops his combo or kills your team member

D

Deleted member

I'm at 97 Zygarde cells and I have checked every Day-Night specific location that I knew I hadn't checked(and the ones I wasn't sure) but I still don't know where the other 3 might be
There could at least be something to tell you at least if you found all of then in a certain island or not, that would simplify things a lot

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
If there's anything I'm still a little skeptical on the whole gems mechanic. People made the comparison to grooves from CvS 2, but I think that's a little off base to be honest. Grooves in CvS 2 granted certain system mechanics (like the ability to run or dash, rolls, access to short hops, certain defense mechanics like parry and just guard, how your super meter worked, etc). From what I can see, gems seem to act as an install/power up super almost. Then again I could be wrong and more information could come out on more gems. So I'll wait and see. It's just that the comparison to grooves comes off as a bit misguiding,

D

Deleted member

I'm at 97 Zygarde cells and I have checked every Day-Night specific location that I knew I hadn't checked(and the ones I wasn't sure) but I still don't know where the other 3 might be
There could at least be something to tell you at least if you found all of then in a certain island or not, that would simplify things a lot
NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL! QwQ

Like I said, I complained about it too early just like how I went through the game too fast in general.(I went through it fast because I thought everyone else here was.)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh come on! I didn't know ****ing I'd have to fight Dexio so I turned off my game and now I'm 2900 exp back on leveling up Type Null.

****ity ****

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There's a Dutch saying known as "Liever een goede buur dan een verre vriend" which translates to "It's better to have a good neighbour than friends who live far away". And in the Netherlands, it's Saint Nick. My neighbour gave me and my family a big chocolate letter because my mum's still in the hospital and because she works at a chocolate factory. She's the real saint here

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/213215/we-all-believers-now-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite
Marvel:
Gwenpool
Howard the Duck
Groot
Kamala Khan

Capcom:
Roll
Protoman
Hunter (Monster Hunter)
Edward Falcon (Power Stone)
Asura (Asura's Wrath)
So character by character

Gwenpool: Well... that's one workaround.
Howard the Duck: What are his powers exactly? All I know him for is how odd he is and Marvel's legal problems with Disney because he looked too much like Donald Duck. Before a buyout solved that.
Groot: I am Groot!
Kamala Khan: As soon as Captain Marvel was in I thought for sure the new Ms. Marvel would show up too. I could imagine her playing like Super Skrull or Dahlsim

Roll: Awesome! Question is, will she use her Marvel style (updated to be less joke character), her Tatsunoko style or a new one?
Protoman: Also awesome! Wonder how his shield will figure in. Maybe it will deflect projectiles while jumping.
Hunter: Not sure why it took so long but it'll be awesome to see
Edward Falcon: No clue about Power Stone but it's neat to see it again.
Asura: FACE MY WRATH!!!!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Quick question, what's the best nature for Magearna?
I'd say Modest or the reverse of Jolly, it's got 80/115/115 defences meaning sacrificing those is stupid, has 135 special attack, Soul Heart and a great movepull. If you want to use the opposite of Jolly, it can run Trick Room and use Explosion once it's done with what it needs to do, it depends on what you want and what your team needs

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I kinda want Ada Wong in MvC thanks to that fake pic. I think her vs Black Widow would be a good match up.

Both figures who are spys and play the field, use the best tech, weapons, etc, etc.

D

Deleted member

I'd say Modest or the reverse of Jolly, it's got 80/115/115 defences meaning sacrificing those is stupid, has 135 special attack, Soul Heart and a great movepull. If you want to use the opposite of Jolly, it can run Trick Room and use Explosion once it's done with what it needs to do, it depends on what you want and what your team needs
Thanks!
I got a Modest one on my 2nd SR so I'm sticking with that.

D

Deleted member

One cell
One ****ing cell
ONE. ****ING. CELL
I'm gonna go crazy

Rip in pikachu metagame, you are now fuel to magearna's soul heart

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So character by character

Gwenpool: Well... that's one workaround.
Howard the Duck: What are his powers exactly? All I know him for is how odd he is and Marvel's legal problems with Disney because he looked too much like Donald Duck. Before a buyout solved that.
Groot: I am Groot!
Kamala Khan: As soon as Captain Marvel was in I thought for sure the new Ms. Marvel would show up too. I could imagine her playing like Super Skrull or Dahlsim

Roll: Awesome! Question is, will she use her Marvel style (updated to be less joke character), her Tatsunoko style or a new one?
Protoman: Also awesome! Wonder how his shield will figure in. Maybe it will deflect projectiles while jumping.
Hunter: Not sure why it took so long but it'll be awesome to see
Edward Falcon: No clue about Power Stone but it's neat to see it again.
Asura: FACE MY WRATH!!!!
Roll would use her American Cartoon style. With her weapons being all cleaning equipment. Like a vacuum attachment

Because that totally wasn't sexist

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Roll would use her American Cartoon style. With her weapons being all cleaning equipment. Like a vacuum attachment

Because that totally wasn't sexist
You do know her Tatsunoko self's moveset was based entirely around brooms and buckets right?

D

Deleted member

One cell
One ****ing cell
ONE. ****ING. CELL
I'm gonna go crazy

Rip in pikachu metagame, you are now fuel to magearna's soul heart
You're going through the exact process I went too. I was stuck with three but back tracked and found two... But to this day, I've never found that ONE cell despite checking everything and waisting hours looking. Good luck finding it, and if you do, tell me because I think all of the guides overlooked something.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
DOOM AND WOLVERINE WOULD BE DLC
PRE ORDER CANCELLED

More like Salt Heart
Would make sense for sorting out licensing issues. That way Fox only get the money from the DLC, not the game itself. And Capcom gets for cash for it's own characters that'll be included to keep the roster equal.

Chrono.

If Roll is playable, I have little doubt she'll be close to her Tatsunoko counterpart in terms of moveset. Since her moveset there was based on her Megaman Powered Up playable appearance.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Better that than not at all I guess.

Also from the same page:
http://imgur.com/a/EhGyX
MvC:I roster prediction/wishlist template

Would make sense for sorting out licensing issues. That way Fox only get the money from the DLC, not the game itself. And Capcom gets for cash for it's own characters that'll be included to keep the roster equal.
Is this guy a reliable source? If Fox only gets money from their DLC sales it would make a lot sense. I'll be annoyed if people try to blame Capcom for making them DLC when it's clearly an issue with Marvel; it's definitely better than nothing. I'd be fine if the DLC on the Marvel side was exclusively X-Men and FF characters; I mean I'd much rather them be in the base game, but I'll still buy them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man my favourite thing about Pokemon Moon is that even when you're 15 levels higher than a wild Pokemon it won't let you run.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Okay serious rant

So for a few weeks, I've been going to a different church because I wanted a different experience considering most people my age left my old church as well and I didn't like feeling left out and just felt like things have gotten stale

My Pastor calls me to see why I left and he was understandable about it but not my dad who is upset at me for not going to a church where I don't feel like it's much left for me and told me that I had to move out because if I don't go to the same church him and my mom does then I shouldn't be under his roof

Even when he knows I won't be financially ready to move until next year which I had long discussions about since I feel like I'm not ready yet.

Man, this isn't about religion but it's more about my dad being super stubborn. What do you want,me to do? Feel like I'm being stuck and lost in the shuffle at a place filled with mostly children and older adults/elders instead of a place with people my age.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Man my favourite thing about Pokemon Moon is that even when you're 15 levels higher than a wild Pokemon it won't let you run.
I haven't been having this issue. I've been able to run whenever I wanted

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
DOOM AND WOLVERINE WOULD BE DLC
PRE ORDER CANCELLED

More like Salt Heart
You know what... I'm totally OK with that. If getting them as DLC is the work around for the licensing issues or whatever that plagues those characters then I am totally cool with it. Doctor Doom and Wolverine are a must, likely Deadpool, hopefully Storm, Magneto, Phoenix, and Cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom