• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I know Greg Miller won last year. I don't know why I know that, but I do.

And I haven't actually sat down to watch one of these things since Cranky Kong.
Greg miller has 2 many subs 2 remember his name,and cranky kong will make cameo in next zelda.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Boogie isn't even limited to games. He's mostly well known for talking about his struggles with obesity/depression/abuse, and just overall always discussing tough issues in the world.

There's gaming stuff there and of course the Francis skits but overall he's just a talented and knowledgeable guy in general.
Plus he's like the nicest guy on the internet.

Seriously he's a diamond in the rough.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Don't forget every Sonic AMV ever having SuperSonic by Bad Religion.
It was a legitimate good song.

And I knew of Bad Religion before that. I loved Atomic Garden

Xenoblade X and DS3 got f* by a DLC.
And Pokemon wasn't even nominated

And neither was Digimon either. But I do know I'll be upset if Persona 5 loses next year

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Death Stranding sure did show a lot of basically nothing.

What award did he win? I know who he is, vaguely. But I'm guessing some kind of "e-celeb" award, which I seems like a weird idea if they aren't a pro player of a series or genre.
Trending Gamer. Basically YouTubers.

Boogie is justified though. AngryJoe is a close second though in my book.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
But Troy Baker was better than Nolan North in Uncharted 4

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That was a great speech from Nolan North. His years of experience in the industry show.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That guy with the VR was one of the cringeyest things I've ever seen.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Latest Moon update

Lunala looks so damn majestic its not even funny...Seeing it's overworld sprite for the Full Moon Phase in ultra Space, you can see just how much presence it has...

This thing was literally made to take hits though, it's HP is through the frikkin roof on top of it's already decent defenses and of course it's 'not Multiscale'...I guess it to make up for how badly it gets taken out by it's two weaknesses, which are both fairly common offensive typings...
I find it funny that it's battle sprite takes up almost the whole screen with it's wide wingspan though...

Legolas
Hati
Stalfos
Niflheim
Desgeega
Falkor

Anyways after having some fun with Nebby after Lillie said her goodbyes, taking out Lusamine who was literally in beast mode and Gladion's 'final' battle...I finally got my hands on our new puppy dog dragon...After getting poisoned I took Drampa into refresh and that is probably the saddest face I've ever seen in my life...Those eyebrows though...This Pokemon is adorable in a very bizarre sort of way...
Drampa's got some pretty good coverage, learning pretty much a bit of everything...Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Solarbeam, Shadow Ball, Surf and even Fly...But that STAB Hyper Beam though....With it's Special Attack it hits pretty damn hard as well, especially after getting the berserk boost after it's health drops below half...only downside is it's speed is horrendous (nothing really new in this Gen) so I need to take advantage of that Quick Claw...

As of now I'm doing some grinding to get him caught up with the rest of my team...

I think I figured why the Move Relearner is only available late game, because it seems like you can learn moves even if your pokemon haven't reached the level yet, before they couldn't learn a move until they were high enough level (unless they were level 1 moves as well)...I guess the easy Heart scales at restaurants might also have something to do with it since you are no longer required to fish for Luvdisc if you want Heart scales...still kind of annoying since both Sandslash and Marowak could've benefitted immensely from having better STAB moves through most of my playthrough but oh well...

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Forza Horizon is also a good ass game.

I like MLB The Show but it killed the genre so I resent it for that.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Prey looks very HL.
Prey looks pretty cool either way. Arkane seem to be pretty adept with their games.

That guy with the VR was one of the cringeyest things I've ever seen.
I think he wanted out too.:p

Also - Great that we've some Aussie love with Forza winning.

And are your bodies Ready?! Here's Reggie!

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I love Bill, but I don't think him narrating gameplay is a good idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom