• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The sad thing about this is that Jared conviced me on playing Chrono Trigger......
Well at least i got something good out of him.

...¿What is Game Shakers exactly?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
This thread moves so much faster than it used to, I can't keep up anymore :'(

What are we talking about today? I was hoping more people would be talking about Mario Maker haha. It's SO good!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
What the heck was Jared even doing? Is this part of another show? I need context.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Hey @ PushDustIn PushDustIn , I noticed that your article says "This explains why we have 3 Kirby reps in the top 50. The Kirby franchise is very popular in Japan, so I’m not too surprised by this feeling."
There are 4 Kirby reps in the top 50, Bandana Dee, Magolor, Adeleine and Galacta Knight.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Why does Nickelodeon still let Dan Schneider make shows for them? He made a few pretty decent shows, but these last 5 have been ****.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hey @ PushDustIn PushDustIn , I noticed that your article says "This explains why we have 3 Kirby reps in the top 50. The Kirby franchise is very popular in Japan, so I’m not too surprised by this feeling."
There are 4 Kirby reps in the top 50, Bandana Dee, Magolor, Adeleine and Galacta Knight.
Adeleine died shortly after the great battle of 02 as her wounds were too great for her. RIP in pasta Adeleine. We always thought you were a boy in your first game

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Jordan Sweeto also retweeted my Ultimate Smash Ballot poll, which caused a massive influx of votes for Krystal. I'm going to just take those votes out....

Here you guys go!

Perception of Smash DLC in Japan, Redux.
Interesting read as always Push.i love the fact that Japan feels kirby underreped i would for either Bdee or magolor to be in.Surprised that geno,banjo,and bayonetta are doing will they always seemed more like westeren picks than eastern picks.My poor dixie:sadeyes::sadeyes:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Because you've been to ask SE whether or not they own Geno and need to give permission when fanboying about Geno quite a lot of times in the past, both here and on YT yet you ignore everything. Of course I won't my mind on Geno anymore, you won't, so why should I? I thought Geno is pretty meh, now I genuinely despise everything about that puppet
Hahaha you really made me laugh :laugh: ok let's see what happend right now:

1. I did just give my opinion being happy about seeing Geno gets more support in japan.

2. You did just replied to me and said "keep in mind it's not happening".

3. So I said "you don't work at Nintendo to know if it will happen or not" wich is something true because you don't know what will happen in the future.

4. Then You started a flame war:
"Geno fantard"
"contact SE stuff"
"Geno having a chance means nothing to me"
"you ignore everything"
"your fanboying"

:smash:
Welp I guess nothing will change you after all, and I guess I can say Grow up! Just like you said this to me in the past.

Last edited:

TimidKitsune129

Falling into Infinity
NNID
TimidKitsune129
What the heck was Jared even doing? Is this part of another show? I need context.

Essentially, he was contacted by Dan Schneider to make a cameo for this new show called Game Shakers. He said that he went for it because it's not every day that you're contacted to appear on TV, and because why not?

What I find hilarious is that he badmouths the show and says it's terrible~ :3

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
D

Deleted member

I'm in the mood for ProJared now for obvious reasons. I say everyone watch his videos so he gets more views and **** because he sadly had to endure that ****ty writing
Too bad, watched all of them already :p
This is Awesome.
I nearly fell of my chair when I saw Luigi's font.
Where's my news about Mario & Sonic at Rio Guys.
And Luigi and Knuckles featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

D

Deleted member

THEN WATCH THEM AGAIN I SAY! Or watch his Nuzlockes. Are they any good? ORAS was boring imo
Watched all of his Nuzlockes too
Who the hell do you thibk I am to turn down Nuzlocke videos?
Tentacruel did all the job in FireRed(lol what was ots name?) But Nuptup gets all the credit
Hacks shenanigans
Depression on HOW CAN SOMEONE SUCK IN XY?
ORAS was fun imo, better than the previous two because the team stayed somewhat alive

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ninja'd by Oni
@ Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth you probably hate ProJared because of his Quest 64 vid amiright? :troll:
It got my friend to want to play the game, so not really. And I consider it an honestly flawed game, and that's alright. I love the game none the less, but it's hardly perfect.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
It got my friend to want to play the game, so not really. And I consider it an honestly flawed game, and that's alright. I love the game none the less, but it's hardly perfect.
But...In my headcanon you're an immature brat who dislikes people who don't like what you like and calling me flat because you're also flat...MY HEADCANON IS RUINED! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to cry

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Jordan Sweeto also retweeted my Ultimate Smash Ballot poll, which caused a massive influx of votes for Krystal. I'm going to just take those votes out....
This is why I think every single fan poll is inaccurate. Why remove all the Krystal votes? What makes her different from Isaac, other than Isaac is popular here? Same thing happened with one of those reddit polls where people set up bots to vote for Daisy and King K.Rool. Everyone on Reddit was quick to toss out the Daisy support, but insisted K.Rool's vote count was fine. Because K.Rool was popular there, and Daisy wasn't.

Even if K.Rool is the most popular character everywhere, which I happen to think he is, the polls are still right for the wrong reasons by continuously polling the same insulated community that has been shown to spam votes for him over and over again. Even the most visible fan polls hardly return a fraction of the votes the official ballot has received, and while a good sample size for this kind of poll only needs to be a small fraction, usually between 3 and 5% to be accurate within a 5% margin of error, that only applies if the poll covers the entire voting base.

Poll 1000 voters from around the US about who they'll vote for President, you'll get not too terribly far off from a 50/50 Democrat/Republic split. Poll 1000 voters from around the US, but 700 of them are in California, and you'll wind up with insanely skewed Democratic results. And maybe this was 2012, where the Democratic candidate won. Does that mean the results were accurate? No, because they'd have been exactly the same in 2004, when the Republican won, because California always votes democrat, just like Reddit always votes K.Rool. I'd be quite interested to know whose popular in a poll that didn't include Reddit or Smashboards.

The polls never show us anything we don't already "know" because the results are manipulated to show what we think is true.

Chrono.

I'd love for Magolor to be in, I'm indifferent to the rest of the Kirby characters on that list but they cool.
Can you explain me why is not fair? I mean I do not support the character is just that I am curious.

.n_n.
Wolf's limbo status I'm guessing.

D

Deleted member

But...In my headcanon you're an immature brat who dislikes people who don't like what you like and calling me flat because you're also flat...MY HEADCANON IS RUINED! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to cry
How to deal with canon 101 by Briana Wu
"HyperFalcon is an immature brat. Deal with it"
@ AreJay25 AreJay25 X CyberHyperPhoenix the realest and truest OTP
Smashboards is full of shippings
That reminds me, whatever happened to @MasterofMonster ?

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Can you explain me why is not fair? I mean I do not support the character is just that I am curious.

.n_n.
There is a guy? who is telling to his followers to spam the polls and the ballot with Krystal votes for follows.
I think that's not fair, but that's just my opinion.

There is a guy? who is telling to his followers to spam the polls and the ballot with Krystal votes for follows.
I think that's not fair, but that's just my opinion.
In all fairness that is essentially what every fanbase is doing. There are entire support twitter/facebook pages for a reason. This is just someone with a bit more of a following. I don't really see the difference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom