• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo's involvement in the Competitive Smash scene

KeenEye97

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I am writing an essay on the evolution of Smash games in relation to the feedback given to Nintendo by the competitive community. My goal is to show Nintendo’s involvement or non-involvement in the scene.
For example, Ultimate’s training mode is more aimed at professional players than that of previous games. Or the evolution of controls customization through the games, tap jump, c-stick, etc.
So I wanted to know, if, for you, Nintendo did enough for the scene and how? This may be in terms of in-game features or simply events organized or supported by Nintendo throughout Smash’s history.
I wanted to see what the community’s opinion on the subject is, but if you have any other sources that could be useful, feel free to share them.

Top Bottom