• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo's 2020 Switch Year-in-Review is now here

system-hero-01.jpg

Wondering whether Smash Ultimate or Animal Crossing: New Horizons took up more of your time this year? You can now do so on their official page. The page offers users many stats over the past twelve months of their Nintendo Switch activity. This includes most played games, total hours played, and more. Users will also be able to post these images to social media and share with friends so they can compare stats

Author's Note: I know that Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Groove Coaster: Wai Wai Party, and Ring Fit Adventure took up most of my time this year. What about your most played this year? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

My top 5 was as follows:

1. Dragon Quest XI
2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
3. One Piece Pirate Warriors 4
4. Fairy Tail
5. Hades

A lot of my time with MUA3 was spent trying to get all of the concept art (which required beating the regular and DLC stories on all difficulties) and costumes, and even then, two pieces of concept art and a few costumes are glitched, so as of now, there's no way to unlock them.

My top 5 was:

1. Gems of War (Mostly my sister played it, we share my account)
2. Rune Lord
3. Pokemon Cafe Mix
4. Cuphead
5. Danmaku Unlimited 3

I do play a lot of puzzle games and a lot of time was put into Pokemon Cafe Mix because I wanted to collect all of the Pokemon and bonus. But Cuphead and Danmaku Unlimited 3 impressed me the most. Helps that they're from my favorite genre shoot-em'-ups.

1. Splatoon 2
2. Pokemon Shield
3. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
4. NES
5. SNES

I have over 5,000 Hrs. on Splatoon 2.
I barely played Pokemon Shield this year (stopped playing before the DLC launched early this year).

Edit:
screenshot
2020122311262200-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom