• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I remember there was already a Switch thread in the Nintenzone (Which was created way back in 2016), it is currently in silent... where not much people go there anymore. ind of ironic if I so say so myself due to fact that Switch is huge success for Nintendo at this point.Still it is very interesting to see the past post on how some where being skeptical (Like me) and to a huge Nintendo Switch user.

Also with Smash Bros Ultimate on Switch, Nintendo Switch for now is my prime console next to PC and laptop.

So what game are everybody playing on their Switch?

Tokyo Cloud

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1692-5700-5908
Mostly I have been playing and rotating Smash Ultimate, Octopath Traveler, My Hero One's Justice, Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack, Disgaea 5 Complete, and Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee. Playing those games but also waiting on Pokémon gen VIII, FE Three Houses, and Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX to be released.

Dal1y

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3596-8749-5963
Currently I'm playing Smash Ultimate I play Mario Kart here and their but not often.

Isaac4

Smash Apprentice
NNID
someletters
3DS FC
4270-5125-0529
Switch FC
SW-0987-8922-3098
I barely got a switch last month just for ultimate so I dont have a lot to do besides that, which Im okay with cause I already have a lot of other games in other systems to keep me busy.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Let's bring some life to this thread!

Switch has been insane in gaming. This year is going to be making a huge impact on the mobile division (Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and who knows what else).

GhostM

Phantom
Wow I guess not that many people chimed in this discussion. Even though I only obtained a switch for Smash, I still got hyped for BOTW 2 during E3, and I’ll gladly wait for that game. Really enjoyed playing the first one.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
What's everyone's Switch gaming purchases looking like for the rest of the year?

For me:
August: Astral Chain
September: Spyro reignited
October: Luigi's Mansion 3 and Resident Evil 5
November: Maybe Sword/Shield depending on what happens regarding the Pokémon selection.
December: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles remastered...if we get it this year.

I may even pick up Crash Bandicoot, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Resident Evil 4 and 6 too depending on sales.

D

Deleted member

That HD Trilogy rumor has been floating for a while, I think it's just a fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
Just revisited the Dragon Quest XI Demo after a long time of not touching it. The first half hour I played back then made me think that this game was totally lame. The second half hour I played just recently made me think that this was an absolute treasure. Might pick it up. : ) We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom