• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Releases A Ton of Free Wallpapers

Nintendo_Wallpaoers_2.jpg

Nintendo’s official Twitter account recently posted a link to a collection of free wallpapers, including some for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

All the wallpapers are based off of games on the Nintendo Switch and there’s quite a lot of variety to see here. The full list of games given wallpapers is below:
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  • ARMS
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  • Kirby Star Allies
  • Luigi’s Mansion 3
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! and Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu!
  • Pokémon: Shield and Pokémon: Sword
  • Splatoon 2
  • Super Mario Maker 2
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2
If you want to download any wallpapers and/or just want to take a look at them, go check out the official page for them here!

Author’s Note: I really like the one from Star Allies where Kirby is being shielded by Magolor and Taranza, but do any of these stand out to you? Please let us know in the comments below!

Last edited:
Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

D
I like how the Smash wallpapers have no characters in them. Same for Pokemon Sword/Shield or Super Mario Odyssey.

So how about themes for our Switch Nintendo? I'm just saying, the 3DS had them...to an extent. ;)

Last edited:
"ZeroSoul is a devout Jigglypuff loyalist and solo-main who has played Super Smash Bros. since before Brawl was a thing. His passion for the franchise has always been strong yet his passion for the competitive scene itself wasn't as strong, it was always just a passing interest. That changed though when he finally went to a tournament, and he has been hooked ever since."

He said "Jigglypuff solo main."

:039::039::039::039::039::039::039::039::039::039::039::039::039::039::039::039::039::039:

Last edited:
I love how all the wallpapers are for Switch games and then randomly lying among them are some Star Fox Zero ones.

Star Fox Zero for Switch LEAKED BY NINTENDO???

I love how all the wallpapers are for Switch games and then randomly lying among them are some Star Fox Zero ones.

Star Fox Zero for Switch LEAKED BY NINTENDO???
Was thinking about how there could be a new Star Fox game from that, does look odd otherwise.

Top Bottom