• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo of Canada Announces Super Smash Club in Surprise Stream

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Signed up to go to Mississauga and Toronto.

I literally drive to a mall where the venue is everyday. EVERY. DAY.
This is so cool.

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
> Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager, or Megaman only
> Battlefield
> Items On
> 2 Minute Time Matches

:troll:

Riceykins

Smash Rookie
Twenty (20) winners will be drawn at random to each receive one (1) Super Smash Bros. branded towel ($ 5.00 ARV).

Wow!

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
This has nothing to do with anything except this tangent that you have brought up, but I despise everything about what Santa Claus has become in western culture. If I ever have kids, Santa will have no place in our house.
Please stop trying to blame someone else for your trying to start an argument.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Please stop trying to blame someone else for your trying to start an argument.
I'm not trying to start anything. Sometimes in conversations you throw out a quick point and move on. He brought up Santa out of nowhere so I made a reply and, I thought, that was it.

What is the point of your post? One of those guys who's still mad that I didn't like a PM costume or something? I don't even know who you are.

Nevermind.

Last edited:

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
I'm not trying to start anything. Sometimes in conversations you throw out a quick point and move on. He brought up Santa out of nowhere so I made a reply and, I thought, that was it.

What is the point of your post? One of those guys who's still mad that I didn't like a PM costume or something? I don't even know who you are.

Nevermind.
Your "point" was completely irrelevant. He was talking about Canada being too great when Canada being too great was the discussion. Don't complain about someone saying something irrelevant and then say something more irrelevant.

And by the way, yes, I've been stalking you and making sure you haven't liked some PM costume or something so I can attack you. And what's the point of telling someone on the internet "I don't even know who you are."

Nevermind.

Spaghetti Falco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
brandorf
3DS FC
3024-6627-7748
Your "point" was completely irrelevant. He was talking about Canada being too great when Canada being too great was the discussion. Don't complain about someone saying something irrelevant and then say something more irrelevant.

And by the way, yes, I've been stalking you and making sure you haven't liked some PM costume or something so I can attack you. And what's the point of telling someone on the internet "I don't even know who you are."

Nevermind.
Thank you my good sir for keeping the peace whilst i was on leave
You have received 1 Spaghetti Point from me
Sincerely
The One and Only
Spaghetti Falco

Spaghetti Falco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
brandorf
3DS FC
3024-6627-7748
Thank you my good sir for keeping the peace whilst i was on leave
You have received 1 Spaghetti Point from me
Sincerely
The One and Only
Spaghetti Falco
My dear Code Bread
i must now take leave once again
but i have faith in thee
i entrust in thee the safety of my good name
i bid thee
adou

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
My dear Code Bread
i must now take leave once again
but i have faith in thee
i entrust in thee the safety of my good name
i bid thee
adou
And with that, Spaghetti Falco made like spaghetti and slipped through the fork of controversy and back into the bowl of justice!

I'm sorry... That was really bad...

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225

Nevermind.
I wasn't complaining about anything he said. Why do you care and why are you hostile towards me? Some people post gifs of people from network television blinking a bunch of times, some people make offhanded Santa comments. It's not the end of the world if an off-topic post is made.

There is no argument to be made, no argument to win, no point to drive home.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
I wasn't complaining about anything he said. Why do you care and why are you hostile towards me? Some people post gifs of people from network television blinking a bunch of times, some people make offhanded Santa comments. It's not the end of the world if an off-topic post is made.

There is no argument to be made, no argument to win, no point to drive home.
I went back to read your post and as it turns out, I completely misread it. I'm not going to get egotistical about and and come out directly: I'm seriously sorry, dude. I legitimately thought you were attacking someone. Seriously, sorry.
Feel free to post a gif of someone shaking their head at me.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I went back to read your post and as it turns out, I completely misread it. I'm not going to get egotistical about and and come out directly: I'm seriously sorry, dude. I legitimately thought you were attacking someone. Seriously, sorry.
Dude it's no big deal. I'm not petty. Simple misunderstanding. Happens. All is forgiven. Let's just drop it all and go on with life. Wanna be buds? We could be buds. It's better than being enemies :)

These events they have planned for Canada look really fun. I hope we get similar things to do in America someday.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Dude it's no big deal. I'm not petty. Simple misunderstanding. Happens. All is forgiven. Let's just drop it all and go on with life. Wanna be buds? We could be buds. It's better than being enemies :)

These events they have planned for Canada look really fun. I hope we get similar things to do in America someday.
I would like to apologize too the both of you. I'm really sorry about that.

Last edited:

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042

I'd rather be buds. But I'll apologize one last time for good measure. Sorry 'bout that.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
I would like to apologize too the both of you. I'm really sorry about that.
What the hey are you apologizing for? It was my fault for misreading. I should apologize (which I do) to you for almost making an argument out of one of your posts.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
Too bad I live in Manitoba where nothing fun happens. :(
Amen to that. Oh, and for those who don't know, when people say Manitoba they really mean Winnipeg.

Also, how bad is it that until today I didn't even know that "Nintendo of Canada" was a thing? Way to promote yourself, there, NoC >.>

Finally, I apologize if anything I said offended anyone. I actually think this is a pretty cool thing to happen to Canada, hopefully other countries can get similar contests.

Last edited:

Spaghetti Falco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
brandorf
3DS FC
3024-6627-7748
And so the arguments were quelled and life can continue as normal on this forum
To my dearest Code Bread, QQQQQQQ7777777, and ANinymouse
I reward thou each
900 Spaghetti Points
image.jpg

ConeZ

Smash Apprentice
They have given it to America. Why do all you USA citizens think that America and the USA are the same thing?
NO. America is North/South America. Merrrrca is the U.S.
Gotta understand "Southern"(U.S.) Lingo, meh dude.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
I love that Nintendo is taking feedback on what the rules for these clubs should be.

Quick guys, hurry up and decide if custom moves are banned or not.

Kraton9000

Smash Cadet
Yea, us Canadians aren't really getting any "PROMOTIONAL SWEG". If you read the "Rules and Regulations" (and I did, you're welcome), it says all we get are towels with the Smash Bros. Logo on them.

Drowzee64

Smash Cadet
NNID
drowzee64
3DS FC
2895-6543-6932
This is one of Nintendo's more bizarre attempts at targeted advertising, but still, good for Canada.

Last edited:

SmashHole '82

Banned via Warnings
This is one of Nintendo's more bizarre attempts at targeted advertising, but still, good for Canada.
I'm Canadian, and I COMPLETELY agree with you!
Why not organize this the same way as an event like Smash Fest, at Best Buy, across North America? Hell, Best Buy just BOUGHT OUT our Future Shop stores, and Future Shop's the one sponsoring THIS event!
And it IS bizarre when the target audience isn't all that broad to begin with!
My only guess with this, is that they're testing the waters here, before they can expand further. I sincerely hope that turns out to be true.

Last edited:
Top Bottom