• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo of America To Stream Smash 3DS, Other Games Tomorrow

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Nintendo has revealed more details regarding their official Treehouse stream tomorrow. Several games will be streamed, starting with Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad, Ultimate NES Remix and Fantasy life. These games will be followed by the main event: a 7-hour long stream of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS.

Watch the stream here tomorrow at 10:00 AM PT, or tune in at 1:00 PT for the Smash Bros. portion.
The Derrit would much rather get his info straight from Nintendo, instead of some scumbag streamer who's streaming a day early. Gripe about the Internet with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

Hero_of_Time95

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-1511-5654
Should Be fun to see what they have in store! Hopefully something that hasn't been leaked, to really surprise us all!

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
So happy Toad finally gets his own game. Too bad I'll be working through most of that!

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
This is useless now thanks to all the Japanese streams lmao. They planned on screwing the people that planned to get Japanese (why is "ja p" without space censored?) copies like Chibo and others to stream, but got their plan ruined anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
This is useless now thanks to all the Japanese streams lmao. They planned on ****ting on the people that planned to get Japanese (why is "ja p" without space censored?) copies like Chibo and others to stream, but got their plan ruined anyway.
"***" is a racial epithet towards the japanese from back in the day.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
The Derrit would much rather get his info straight from Nintendo, instead of some scumbag streamer who's streaming a day early. Gripe about the Internet with him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.
Shots fired! I'm not sure what they could possibly reveal to us but I will be watching anyway! Also thanks for being a fan :) Smash is my original love. Can't wait to get back into the game.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
"instead of some scumbag streamer who's streaming a day early"

That's a bit harsh, sure it's much better to get info directly from Nintendo and not some rando, but not sure why these guys deserve to be called scumbags.

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Time to Strike, Time to Slash, Time to Mine, Time to Revisit, Time to Imagine and...

Time...
To...
SMASH!

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I won't be able to see the footage tomorrow, as by the time Smash 3DS is being covered, I'll be out of town to spend time with relatives.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'll be at work…

Announce US demo please.

New character trailer would be a cool surprise too.

:093:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
If you ever end up making Smash content, drop me a line on Twitter. I'd be interested in featuring it here.
The Derrit would much rather get his info straight from Nintendo, instead of some scumbag streamer who's streaming a day early.

I'm with you bro. XD

I'll just sit here and wait patiently... that's what I've been doing for the last 3 years anyway. :)

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
But people can say 'murica freely...yeah, fair.
That particular term was used with indiscretion during WW2, while the U.S. and Japanese were at war with one another. The term brought to mind racist imagery of a people with sickly yellow skin and buck teeth, along with a lot of other stereotypes I won't get into here (Go take a look at 1940's comic books and I guarantee you'll see plenty of examples). It was also used during a time period when the U.S. was actively cramming away citizens of Japanese descent in concentration camps (yeah, they sorta gloss over that detail in our history classes...) It is every bit as derogatory as 'the n word,' but it's lost relevance as our respective countries are now allies.

By contrast, 'murica is a colloquial term used even by us Americans in playful mockery.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Inb4 no one watches nintendo 7 hour stream cause we've all been watch msash 3ds longer than that

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
"scumbag streamer who's streaming a day early"

I'm pretty sure the Treehouse kind of work for Nintendo. @ The Derrit The Derrit
He's talking about the people in Taiwan or whatever that bought the game earlier, about 3 of them streamed the game for long periods of time. He didn't mean the Treehouse people, at least they were going to be official content and in the English version.

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Hey guys I would like your help for the Nintendo Twitch stream tomorrow. Tomorrow I am going to be at school, and they block Twitch where I am at. So I would like to know if anybody could let me know how to get around this block.

Last edited:

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
I'm actually really excited about Ultimate NES Remix. I never played the other 2 because I don't have a Wii U, but cant wait to see some gameplay of it. I heard it was coming to 3DS in October as well which is pretty close so their isn't a huge wait time.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I'm actually really excited about Ultimate NES Remix. I never played the other 2 because I don't have a Wii U, but cant wait to see some gameplay of it. I heard it was coming to 3DS in October as well which is pretty close so their isn't a huge wait time.
Oh damn, NES Remix for 3DS? That's something to look forward to. I was interested in the originals but them being on Wii U killed it for me, since I don't own one, and don't plan on getting one anytime soon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Despite we got leaked the game already I have a reason to see the stream...
See the players of the Stream getting REKT by Master Core :pow:

Trickerhere

Smash Ace
What if Nintendo said in the beginning of the stream. "We are now going to play Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS and you can to!" "Please download the US Demo on Nintendo eshop!" HYPE INTENSIFIES

Last edited:

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
"instead of some scumbag streamer who's streaming a day early"

That's a bit harsh, sure it's much better to get info directly from Nintendo and not some rando, but not sure why these guys deserve to be called scumbags.
Chances are that those two streamers acquired thier early copy illegallly so a term may be appropriate. The again we all pirate software.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
The full roster may have been revealed yesterday, but you know what this stream is going to need?

moar Mewtwo's

Jamfest759

Smash Rookie
Hey guys does anyone have an extra code for smash bros demo I swear to GOD! I will draw you anything you want I promise!!!! make sure you message me in advance. If you have any friends that has an extra code tell them all draw you both pictures I promise!!!!! Just let me know soon pretty please thanks

Attachments

BunnyBoy1337

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3265-5888-7478
I don't know if anyone else heard, but they said you'd have to beat Classic and All-Star twice with each character to get all their trophies. Interesting, isn't it?

Top Bottom