• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Invitational Announced, Who gets an Invite?

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Wait...that video...why is it playing Ghirahim's theme...unless...
i was thinking exactly the same but i wasn't saying it though... i thought this would be too farfetched... But he's in my sig as a wanted playable, so yeah, here's hoping for Ghirahim but he'll probably won't make it since he only had one appearance... His different skins are awesome though =)

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
No but seriously, how can I become one of those "new players" to be chosen? Im probably one of the best of them honestly.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
I love how Nintendo announces this and people come in here and start being pretentious, immediately making demands and complaining.
"I won't watch it if it's not top pro players"
"so and so better be able to go."
I wonder why Nintendo hates competitive gaming.

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
Perfect, the month I went out of US is the year month this happens, now I have to wait another 5 years.

Last edited:

TheUniverse

Smash Rookie
I love how Nintendo announces this and people come in here and start being pretentious, immediately making demands and complaining.
"I won't watch it if it's not top pro players"
"so and so better be able to go."
I wonder why Nintendo hates competitive gaming.
They're the ones who asked who they missed.

Redrix

Smash Rookie
I have the feeling that Nintendo will fail somehow: it's too shocking Nintendo compromises with the competitive scene, it can't be so good **** after the crappy on-line mode from Brawl. Probably the stream, ye. Apart from this, the hype and fap are highly guaranteed. Let's get the countdown started.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
excuse me while i get hype as ****. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

tauKhan

Smash Lord
Good list, but I would show a little bit more love for 64 and add superboomfan at least. It would add to the hype, as this would be wonderful opportunity for even playfield between top players in all smash games.

R0Y

Smash Master
Does it include Best Buy's canadian stores?
I already asked that, I don't think anybody knows yet but if 3D World was playable last year at select Canadian BB's then this will be too. If not, we'll have to wait and:

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Man, that Reggie stunt-double really did a good job!
I don't think that was a stunt-double. He was probably just Reggie himself acting like a robot. Notice how they both weren't on-screen together when the "real" Reggie showed up and left.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Looks like I'll be going to Best Buy for the first time in forever.

Last edited:

T25XL

Smash Journeyman

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Why are people freaking out about the fact that the players will have to use a Wii U Pro controller? It's a controller, not a new language. No one is gonna grab it and hold it upside down, not knowing what to do.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
OMG OMG OMG.....SOOOOOO EXCITED AND HYPED!!!!

Really wish I could go to the E3 tournament though. :(

Sashimi

Smash Ace
I don't think that was a stunt-double. He was probably just Reggie himself acting like a robot. Notice how they both weren't on-screen together when the "real" Reggie showed up and left.
I don't know...the real Reggie probably doesn't have laser death ray eyes.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Wow they got Mega64 to make a video for em? They are really reachin out to the hardcore fans here. Mega64 always rips on nintendo games with videos parodying the motion controls in skyward sword and the long wii u update loading time. And then there's videos like this -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4DeHTo6hUI that are just weird.
I've never seen big company figures who are this devoted to pleasing us. I mean that sh#$ was comedy gold.

Last edited:

Bravo

Smash Cadet
NNID
E.Bravo
3DS FC
0877-2579-3179
This is amazing! Really hope that the people lucky enough to have a Best Buy nearby with the demo take note on all the changes they see in the game and the characters overall. Need someone from the Link boards to check it out and see if Link is gonna be any better this time around!

ChestyLaRue

Smash Rookie
"One of the best gamers alive", regarding Azen
Officially confirmed for having no idea what the **** you're talking about

Top Bottom