• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nintendo Direct Discussion Thread - 9/23/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Psst on a serious note, how do you feel about the Mario movie? I'm a little mixed, more so concern, since there's Nintendo, but at the same time, Illumination...

Miyamoto seems to be enjoying this fairly enough, he mentioned ideas or something...

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Well, the fact that Gilgamesh is a playable character in Chocobo Racing has put a question in my mind:
How the hell can he drive? He has like eight arms!

D

Deleted member

Okay... So the end isn’t nigh yet, but we’re getting close.

3D Kirby looks pretty interesting, I'm looking forward to that.

But at long last.

The pigeon is coming home.

I'm more excited for that Animal Crossing Direct than the final Smash Presentation.

Hopefully, this means we’ll be starting to get more than just minor updates to pre-existing events and seasonal items. I really like New Horizons and want it to reach its full potential.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Cap'n Jack

Smash Lord
The timing alone shows it just probably isn't happening so I don't really think we need much else.
As a big proponent of a SMT V character being the final one, I gotta say, this really wasn’t a good day for its chances

Trevenant

Smash Lord
As a big proponent of a SMT V character being the final one, I gotta say, this really wasn’t a good day for its chances
I'll agree. Most of my problems with the character have nothing to do with the character however and more so the few fans who are acting as if it's some kind of inevitability, which to me is bizarre because like, Demi Fiend actually already exists yet somehow people are clamoring onto the character from the game not being released for another month or so. Still, if we still think non video game characters are still out of the question, then the same should reasonably apply to characters from as of yet unreleased games IMO. Sakurai has gone on record to say he regrets Roy's botched interpretation in smash, which was a product of the game not being released. It's not like it's that worrying anyway TBH as at least the hypothetically unreleased representative will still have a shot eventually, just until their game releases unlike your Goku's and Shrek's etc

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
KIRBY 3D KIRBY 3D KIRBY 3D KIRBY 3D

Noipoi Noipoi

KIRBY 3D

SPLATOON GOOD

I'M SAD THEY'RE MAKING US WAIT A WEEK FOR SMASH TO DIE BUT WHATEVER

N64 ACTUALLY HYPE I'M BUYING THAT OVERPRICED CONTROLLER FOR EMULATOR SHENANIGANS

ANIMAL CROSSING IS PROBABLY GETTING PAID DLC

direct p good ye

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
KIRBY 3D KIRBY 3D KIRBY 3D KIRBY 3D

Noipoi Noipoi

KIRBY 3D

SPLATOON GOOD

I'M SAD THEY'RE MAKING US WAIT A WEEK FOR SMASH TO DIE BUT WHATEVER

N64 ACTUALLY HYPE I'M BUYING THAT OVERPRICED CONTROLLER FOR EMULATOR SHENANIGANS

ANIMAL CROSSING IS PROBABLY GETTING PAID DLC

direct p good ye
They really out Banjo Kazooie on the switch. They knew I wasn’t getting N64 online otherwise lol

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Remember when we joked about extending Ultimate's lifespan with a surprise reveal?

That sure bit us back.
TBH I went in today knowing full well it was a 50/50 gamble that they'll string us along another week and get it out of the way before Metroid so Metroid has the weekend to itself, or they'll bite the bullet and rip the band-aid off today.

I wanted the later, but the former isn't too big a surprise IMO.

I'm more upset they're stringing AC fans along lol.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
How are Steiner and Vivi in Chocobo Racing? Cars didn't really exist in 1800.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
How are Steiner and Vivi in Chocobo Racing? Cars didn't really exist in 1800.
The Chocobo series has its own cast of characters. The black mage is named Croma.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom