• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nintendo Direct Discussion Thread - 9/23/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
WELCOME BACK!

To the official Nintendo Direct Discussion thread. September 2021 Edition.

As usual we’ll close down the Newcomer Speculation Threads and General Social 2.0 as the Direct airs and we’ll keep them closed the entirety and shorty after the Direct.

All normal rules apply but we ask that you give extra care to keep ANY AND ALL SPOILERS IN SPOILER TAGS AND WARN PEOPLE OF WHATS IN THE SPOILER TAGS.

A lot of people want to be surprised by the announcements so we ask that you are respectful and kind enough to do so.

Other than that, enjoy!

And as always,

Keep it clean!

1632431352829.png

LINKS TO WATCH (Starts at 3pm PST, 6pm EST)

Last edited by a moderator:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
The best selling fighting game in the world and the 42nd best selling game of all time may come to a character development today.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
D

Deleted member

Whoever CP11 is, the 1 thing that'll be apparent is the feeling of catharsis that kicks in when people realize Ultimate is finally finished as a game, so I'm curious to find out what comes out of this Direct.

Don't got any real games to want to see appear tonight, so maybe there will be 1 thing cool to see.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Well I guess whatever happens, its been a fun three years of speculation of the DLC characters for Smash Bros Ultimate which we had already saw that "Everyone is here!" and a number of fresh newcomer characters.

Also, I think we all have to give credit to Masahiro Sakurai and his team for all the hard work and support too!

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’ll be working so I can’t catch it

do tag me if any of the following happen:
  • Literally anything with Elma in it (Xenoblade X port/prequel/sequel, Xenoblade Warriors, the EXTREMELY minuscule chance she’s in Smash somehow, or anything else)
  • Octoling or Off the Hook as CP11
  • Neku as CP11
  • Anything Project X Zone related
  • The extremely slim chance of anything F-Zero related
  • P5R port
  • Genshin Impact port has a date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom