• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo declares August "The Month of Princess Peach"

WishOn

Smash Cadet
NNID
WishOn
3DS FC
4828-5426-2919
Maybe we'll get a Peach reveal this month. :troll:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
I wonder how long it's going to take before someone cries sexism over Peach getting only a month when Luigi gets a year.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I would love a Super Princess Peach 2 for the 3DS, with a Playable Daisy (After you beat the game once, another mode can appear where you play as Daisy. In this mode, you will have to save Luigi. Same stuff, just playable Daisy. Or, in Local Play).

BTW, instead of Crying, Daisy would get embarrased. Lol. And her emotions have Flower effects. She can jump really high like Luigi also).

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
I would love a Super Princess Peach 2 for the 3DS, with a Playable Daisy (After you beat the game once, another mode can appear where you play as Daisy. In this mode, you will have to save Luigi. Same stuff, just playable Daisy. Or, in Local Play).

BTW, instead of Crying, Daisy would l get embarrased. Lol. And her emotions have Flower effects. She can jump really high like Luigi also).
i'd love a peach/daisy game, but knowing them they're going to make it super rosalina with help from peach and that other orange girl

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Woah! Rosalina shall not die! Peach and Daisy are best friends, but when the 4th Princess Comes in (Who Would probably be based off of the R-Leaf) will be Rosalina's Bestie.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Woah! Rosalina shall not die! Peach and Daisy are best friends, but when the 4th Princess Comes in (Who Would probably be based off of the R-Leaf) will be Rosalina's Bestie.
im not digging her anymore, i use to like her but,
she's is getting too comfy with all the attention she's getting
:rosalina:

Luminario

Smash Lord
People please no hating on the other girls. They're all wonderful in their own way. I say if there's a SPP 2 then it should be a classic Mario side scroller with the girls instead of the guys. I did enjoy the whole vibe system but I just really want some nice old fashioned powerups instead with Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Toadette kickin ass.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
People please no hating on the other girls. They're all wonderful in their own way. I say if there's a SPP 2 then it should be a classic Mario side scroller with the girls instead of the guys. I did enjoy the whole vibe system but I just really want some nice old fashioned powerups instead with Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Toadette kickin ***.
I would love that.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I sure hope we get some kind of info on Princess Peach during this month, or preferably an announcement of a game starring the princess, otherwise this 'Month of Peach' is going to feel like just a crappy Twitter feed theme rather than a legit Nintendo event.

I'd settle for just info on her customs and Final Smash at this point.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
People please no hating on the other girls. They're all wonderful in their own way. I say if there's a SPP 2 then it should be a classic Mario side scroller with the girls instead of the guys. I did enjoy the whole vibe system but I just really want some nice old fashioned powerups instead with Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Toadette kickin ***.
So, would it be 3D or 2D?
Also what would their abilities be, I assume
Mario = Daisy
Luigi = Rosalina
Peach = Peach
Toad = Toadette
im not digging her anymore, i use to like her but,
she's is getting too comfy with all the attention she's getting
:rosalina:
Yeah, And? She's flawless and she knows it, not like that basic ass daisy

Last edited:

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
A month...? I mean, they announce it a week into the month too... it better be a d*** good month if that's all that Peach is getting. :\

I'll understand if they actually do it right and release Peach information for ssb4 and announce a new Peach game or something... but if it's just "post peach related tweets on twitter!!" and "super princess peach virtual console port!!" then I'm going to be very disappointed... even though I feel like I should expect very little anyway.

I wonder if this is going to be Peach's month every year or just this once... like, it's such an odd announcement, they don't even explain what it means for her and her fans.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I guess I'll be practicing with Peach in Brawl for a few weeks then. I'm kinda predicting that Monday's pic will show off Peach's Final Smash.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
I don't get it. Also, nothing has been revealed about Peach. They better reveal her Final Smash or the meaning of that rainbow in Valentine's Day pic.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Glad to see that Nintendo hasn't forgotten about Peach!! I've been seeing lots of Rosalina in their marketing, and even though I absolutely love :rosalina:, I'm glad to see that the Original Video Game Princess is getting some spotlight. :4peach::4peach::4peach::4peach:

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Glad to see that Nintendo hasn't forgotten about Peach!! I've been seeing lots of Rosalina in their marketing, and even though I absolutely love :rosalina:, I'm glad to see that the Original Video Game Princess is getting some spotlight. :4peach::4peach::4peach::4peach:
Peach deserves a game where she is the protagonist and that doesn't involve having mental disorder to go on adventures. While I'm at it, if Peach has the magic to break Bowser's curse then why she doesn't use that magic to get rid of Bowser? Or with the money she has recruit useful guards that are not children with hats and annoying voice?

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Peach deserves a game where she is the protagonist and that doesn't involve having mental disorder to go on adventures. While I'm at it, if Peach has the magic to break Bowser's curse then why she doesn't use that magic to get rid of Bowser? Or with the money she has recruit useful guards that are not children with hats and annoying voice?
Yeah, I'd like to see Peach in a game where her quest isn't to go after a Vibe Scepter. Which is LITERALLY a vibrator. I'd even like it if Peach got a spin-off series, kind of along the lines of WarioWare. Peach needs a game where she shows off how bad@ss she can really be.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Yeah, I'd like to see Peach in a game where her quest isn't to go after a Vibe Scepter. Which is LITERALLY a vibrator. I'd even like it if Peach got a spin-off series, kind of along the lines of WarioWare. Peach needs a game where she shows off how bad@ss she can really be.
:facepalm:Ugh, that part of the Scepter is just awful.........And Peach sure was a badass in Melee (cough*Armada is too great*). Why can't she be like that in Mario?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
All I really want to know about Peach is if she'll have her sceptre powers for her final smash or not.
I mean, Peach Blossom was just silly, we need something that actually defines her.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I was thinking the same! I would love to see Peach in a game that has a fully unique play style. If Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, Wario, and DK can all have their own series, the only one left is the Pink Princess herself! Then of course Bowser, but as the main villain that is a bit different. Too bad Cooking Mama and Savvy Stylist are already taken :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom