• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo crossover fighting game?

Which would you want Nintendo to crossover with?

• Capcom

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Sega

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Shonen Jump

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The idea of this came a few days ago and thought it'd make for an interesting crossover. Personally for me after Ultimate I feel the next approach Smash should do is a crossover with another company, series or whatever in the same vein as how Marvel vs. Capcom is. The only question is which should it be? I came down to three possilibities.

1. Capcom: Pretty obvious one especially Capcom's history of crossover series with Marvel, SNK and Tatsunoko.
2. Sega: Considering Nintendo's great relationship with Sega for years.
3. Shonen Jump: What's there to say really? Nintendo the most recognizable and iconic gaming against against the Shonen Jump the most recognizable and iconic manga company. That and by doing this people who wants Goku for Smash would technically get their wish now that they can have him up against Nintendo icons like Mario, Link, Kirby, etc.

For me I'd love Nintendo to go against Shonen Jump. I just feel there's more variety since one company is gaming and the other is manga. That and just think about iconic gaming characters like Mario, Link and Kirby against iconic anime/manga characters Goku, Naruto and Luffy.

Anyways go ahead and dicuss.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I'd definitely want SJ. The world's leading video game company VS the world's leading manga magazine. Both have a huge variety of characters, either recognizable or obscure.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Disney, but that's probably a licensing nightmare. But imagine Mario VS Mickey, and what that honestly would symbolically mean. Or even matches like Samus Aran VS Iron Man, or Pikachu VS Stitch, or Ganondorf VS Darth Vader, etc. All of the other three would be good as well, though. Especially if we got Nintendo VS CAPCOM in both Smash and VS styles.

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
I made a thread that was moved here about Anime and Comic Characters in smash.

Marvel and Shueisha are the only companies you can pull your Characters from

Top Bottom