• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo collectibles, cards, toys, etc: general discussion thread

which do you collect?

• Total voters

red hot roy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5473-0450-7276
Lets talk about different Nintendo collectibles whether it be figures, cards, toys. have you collected anything from Nintendo?

feel free to share photos of your collection, ask about where to get stuff, and all things related.

for starters, i used to collect amiibo, i keep them on a shelf with my pc. i have sheik, zelda, falco, mega man, little mac, zss, robin, roy, lucina.
i would like to get myself more of the zelda ones, and wii fit trainer, lucario, greninja, and maybe a couple more.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm actually surprised that this haven't happened yet!

Amiibos, I have all the Smash lines minus the 2nd version for Cloud, Bayo, and Corrin that I'm not interested in. Also have all the Mario sets so far, a few Zelda amiibos, Waddle Dee, and a second Lucario because he's one of my boys

Plenty of Pokemon cards right now, some plush toys, figures, too many to count lol

red hot roy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5473-0450-7276
I'm actually surprised that this haven't happened yet!

Amiibos, I have all the Smash lines minus the 2nd version for Cloud, Bayo, and Corrin that I'm not interested in. Also have all the Mario sets so far, a few Zelda amiibos, Waddle Dee, and a second Lucario because he's one of my boys

Plenty of Pokemon cards right now, some plush toys, figures, too many to count lol
im hoping to get my hands on some more pokemon cards, i love the hyper and secret rares recently

Dan

Smash Lord
I have so much stuff... too much stuff, that I decided to only display my favorite and best pieces.

My Mario/Rabbids display (used to be a lot more elaborate and colorful):

Some World of Nintendo/other figures:

I initially started collecting amiibo because I wanted to recreate something to this effect (picture and all), but that didn't happen, so now I'm left with a fairly sizable collection (gonna get Ridley as a statement that they finally caved in):

On the top of the shelf I have some assorted figures (some being Nintendo... I'm actually pretty sure all of these characters have appeared on Nintendo consoles, save Mahna Mahna):

Some old plushes from the '90s (used to have a lot more):

And probably my favorite piece:

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well. My Collection isn't exactly Ready For Showing yet...But i'll send a pic anyway.
Got My Mario Amiibo Autographed Recently Too. It's too far away to tell though.

Also, On a side note, what's the best deal on a piece of Nintendo Merch you've had? I Found an 8 Bit Link Amiibo at Target for 7 Bucks :p

Attachments

Last edited:

red hot roy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5473-0450-7276
I have so much stuff... too much stuff, that I decided to only display my favorite and best pieces.

I initially started collecting amiibo because I wanted to recreate something to this effect (picture and all), but that didn't happen, so now I'm left with a fairly sizable collection (gonna get Ridley as a statement that they finally caved in):

On the top of the shelf I have some assorted figures (some being Nintendo... I'm actually pretty sure all of these characters have appeared on Nintendo consoles, save Mahna Mahna):

thats amazing dude, love that amiibo shelf!

red hot roy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5473-0450-7276
Well. My Collection isn't exactly Ready For Showing yet...But i'll send a pic anyway.
Got My Mario Amiibo Autographed Recently Too. It's too far away to tell though.

Also, On a side note, what's the best deal on a piece of Nintendo Merch you've had? I Found an 8 Bit Link Amiibo at Target for 7 Bucks :p
back when some amiibo would go up online for like $30+ i found 1 lucina on a shelf at EB games for the normal price, when all the other listings were like $40 or more on amazon or ebay

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
back when some amiibo would go up online for like $30+ i found 1 lucina on a shelf at EB games for the normal price, when all the other listings were like $40 or more on amazon or ebay
Dang that's a good deal.
Amiibo are starting to go down in price. but they're still pretty expensive. I got a Wario coming in the mail this week though.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

I'm impressed you even have the original Crash and Coco!

red hot roy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5473-0450-7276
hey guys bumping this old thread again, but i have added a few things into collection, i started my N64 collection here with starfox 64, mario 64, diddy kong racing, SSB, and ocarina of time, i was also able to pick up a gameboy color with pokemon blue and silver a few weeks back JPEG_20180926_135441.jpg JPEG_20180928_125107.jpg

red hot roy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5473-0450-7276
hey guys bumping this old thread again, but i have added a few things into collection, i started my N64 collection here with starfox 64, mario 64, diddy kong racing, SSB, and ocarina of time, i was also able to pick up a gameboy color with pokemon blue and silver a few weeks backView attachment 167340View attachment 167339
i also got this really cute eevee plushie at fan expo in toronto
20180901_222329.jpg 20180901_222325.jpg

Dan

Smash Lord
I'm impressed you even have the original Crash and Coco!
Yep; they were originally keychains (which they are large, so that is weird).

As we got older, my brother went through and annihilated much of our collection, selling plushes, Mario Kart 64 figures, etc., so those were what survived cause he couldn't find them or whatever reason.

We also had the original Crash w/ jet board figure that is now in someone else's hands.

View attachment 167358
Not all of it’s Nintendo, but here’s (a bit) of my collection.
I like it; there's something admirable about a minimalist collection. You're not meant to have everything. I have a brother that purges and needs to own everything, so I'm not used to just having a few things.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yep; they were originally keychains (which they are large, so that is weird).

As we got older, my brother went through and annihilated much of our collection, selling plushes, Mario Kart 64 figures, etc., so those were what survived cause he couldn't find them or whatever reason.

We also had the original Crash w/ jet board figure that is now in someone else's hands.

I like it; there's something admirable about a minimalist collection. You're not meant to have everything. I have a brother that purges and needs to own everything, so I'm not used to just having a few things.
I have a giant other shelf as well, Mario Cereal, NES Zapper, Autographed Mario Amiibo. That jazz.
Honestly, about not needing everything. That’s pretty much me. You may have noticed my Circus Baby action figure, I’m really only looking for Freddy, Lefty, and Springtrap after her.

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
I've got loads of Amiibo. Far from all of them, I tend to avoid getting more than one version fo a character. So I have the Smash Bros amiibo for Yoshi but I don't care to get the Mario series Amiibo of Yoshi.

I've got all of Shout Factory's Mario, Zelda, and Captain N DVD sets, plus Pokemon's indigo and orange island series anime DVDs. I'd like to get the Donkey Kong Country DVD but it seems to have gone out of print very shortly after it was released. I also hope to get the Kirby anime on DVD, but I don't see that happening.

I've got the Mario and Zelda graphic novels, the Mario one has to be my favorite non game related Mario thing in existence. I used to have the original print but it was barely held together by masking tape from being in my backpack during my school days. I bought the reprint and donated the original to a younger Mario fan. I've also got the Zelda mangas but I don't like any of them very much. Pokemon Mangas too, but they're just so-so. I think people overhype them.

I've got various other figures mixed in with my Amiibos, since they're all roughly the same size. I also got a Skyward Sword Link figma and a Toon Link Nendoroid as gifts.

I don't really collect consoles, retro gaming on real hardware is such a pain since you need a CRT and all the right wires and junk, and resellers always ask for way more money than the games are actually worth. My NES and SNES Minis are more than enough since I can just hack them. I do however have an N64 and an original Backwards Compatible Wii that I ordered this year. I got the N64 specifically so I could use an Everdrive and finally revisit all the N64 games Nintendo never re-released on the VC, plus play a ton of games that were new to me ( thank goodness I did it before Emuparadise went down ). The Wii I bought just because a certain somebody broke the face plate and SD card off of my old one years ago, and looking at it was bumming me out. I installed Nintendon't onto it so I could try some Gamecube games but I need to get a big SD card or USB drive to hold all those games. They're pretty hefty in the file size department.

I wish I still had some of my older junk. Specifically the McDonalds toys and my Mario lunch box and sweater from my kindergarden years.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Hey Guys i Hope we get Zelda Action Figures for the 35 Anniversary
Espeacily because Germany never got any i just want Zelda Figures i can play with (its from a game after all)
If so what figure could we get
i would buy thes figures if they come out
x 2-4 Times I just love this version of link
x 2 times because its my favourite Adult link
if 1st figure exists x1 if not x2-3
3-5 times Because army
same as Oktorock because duh
x1 because i wouldnt really play with this figure (because Damsel)
x1-2 times
x2 Times
And some others depending on what they release

As you see Nintendo would be rich if they release these figure

Top Bottom