• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo 3DS

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I own Pilotwings Resort, Super Smash Bros 4 3DS, Mario and Luigi: Dream Tour, Paper Mario Sticker Star, and Kirby: Planet Rob obot.
Well, if you really liked that Kirby game, Triple Deluxe should also be up your alley.

As I mentioned eariler, the two Azure Striker Gunvolt games would be a good choice too. You get both of them in a physical game cartridge or download them separately. There's also 3 of the 4 Shantae games on the 3DS E-Shop, the first 3 Metroid games,the first 3 Mega Man X games, Mega Man Legacy Collection, Demon's Crest and Shovel Knight if you are looking for Platformers.

Since you also mentioned RPGs, Pokemon Sun/Moon, Bravely Default and Bravely Second, and Xenoblade Chronicles(if you have a newer model) are good choices.

If you want another fighting game, Street Fighter 4, Tekken 3D and DBZ: Extreme Budoten are playable too.

I know not of all of those are "obscure", but there's plenty to choose from.

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
Well, if you really liked that Kirby game, Triple Deluxe should also be up your alley.

As I mentioned eariler, the two Azure Striker Gunvolt games would be a good choice too. You get both of them in a physical game cartridge or download them separately. There's also 3 of the 4 Shantae games on the 3DS E-Shop, the first 3 Metroid games,the first 3 Mega Man X games, Mega Man Legacy Collection, Demon's Crest and Shovel Knight if you are looking for Platformers.

Since you also mentioned RPGs, Pokemon Sun/Moon, Bravely Default and Bravely Second, and Xenoblade Chronicles(if you have a newer model) are good choices.

If you want another fighting game, Street Fighter 4, Tekken 3D and DBZ: Extreme Budoten are playable too.

I know not of all of those are "obscure", but there's plenty to choose from.
Thanks, I actually plan to buy Triple Deluxe one day:)

Desu_Maiden

Smash Cadet
Pretty much the main reason I have one is to play Smash Bros for the 3ds, so that I am able to play Smash Bros on-the-go. There are some other good games on the system though.

paintbucket

Smash Rookie
I'm sad because a lot of the paint on my 3DS peeled off so now I have to decide whether to just get a 2DS XL or just get new plate to cover it up.

I realize the former is a rather drastic option, which is why I'm trying not to go that route.

paintbucket

Smash Rookie
I remember playing Smash 3DS so rigorously that the entire rubber thing on top of the joystick peeled off and it irritated my thumb to no end.

This was on my old 3DS by the way, rip that one.

Desu_Maiden

Smash Cadet
I'm sad because a lot of the paint on my 3DS peeled off so now I have to decide whether to just get a 2DS XL or just get new plate to cover it up.

I realize the former is a rather drastic option, which is why I'm trying not to go that route.
Just wondering? Do you have a protective case for your 3DS? I've been playing my 3DS since 2013, and it hasn't lost any noticeable (or significant) amount of paint because I always put my 3ds into its protective casing. A protective casing that can store up to 8 games too. 8 physical 3DS game carts, to be more exact.

LucarioOfLegends

Smash Rookie
Had to buy a 3ds and a 2ds because the latter quite literally snapped in half.

Mostly mons, bit of smash 3ds, and some smaller games as well like Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger as well as Steam World Dig. Shovel Knight too.

Top Bottom