• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Presents: The Smush Room - Melee/Mvc3

CloneHat

Smash Champion
We can make more space!

Please take off tect 1 and tect 2, as you've registered all the people coming with him (tect, Europhoria, Omni, CloneHat).

Bing

Smash Master
okay so because LL62 is on the rim about coming I was wondering if anyone might be looking for a partner... I play Marth, Fox,Mario with a bit of a Sheik and a first time being used Samus...

Text me at (905) 941 1907

Executor

Smash Apprentice
if you can put two spots down for kada/acidile cause im pretty sure theyre going :O

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
We can make more space!

Please take off tect 1 and tect 2, as you've registered all the people coming with him (tect, Europhoria, Omni, CloneHat).
Marshall is coming with us too, and I'm going to team with him. Sorry CloneHat, hope you can find a teammate. Also, we'll probably be REALLY late coming back so I hope that's okay.

Jack, can't wait to have a rematch with you! I think you've probably got so much better than when I faced you last.

idea

Smash Master
i miiight have to flop. not sure yet. all of a sudden i'm going to be pretty busy around this time.

i'll post again when i'm more sure.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Marshall is coming with us too, and I'm going to team with him. Sorry CloneHat, hope you can find a teammate. Also, we'll probably be REALLY late coming back so I hope that's okay.
Someone should have told me Marshall was coming, I would want to team with him; the man's pretty skilled. Well this sucks.

As for the time we get back, I'll have to double check. You are the one driving, so I guess you're taking the real burden.

This will probably influence my coming-ness:

Anyone interested in teams? I need a partner.
I play Fox and Falcon in doubles.

Xelyst

-_-
Guru told me he's flopped on this one....

Not sure yet but I might have to flop too ... =/

idea

Smash Master
just to clarify, i might still NOT be flopping =P

what is everyone from toronto planning on doing afterward? i mean how are you gonna get home that late? (or are you all crashing somewhere in which case i wanna go there too)

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
is there a tentative schedule throughout the day?

i just realised i can only get work off if i tell my family i'm studying at the uog library, but it'd be suspicious if it ends too late LOL

so....?

CloneHat

Smash Champion
is there a tentative schedule throughout the day?

i just realised i can only get work off if i tell my family i'm studying at the uog library, but it'd be suspicious if it ends too late LOL

so....?
OP says 11am-12am, which I'm going to assume means that the tournament will start at 11am or 12 pm. We can assume bracket/pools won't begin until about an hour after, so probably the tourney will actually start at 1:30.

If this is the case, then a singles bracket with 25 people and 4 TVs will probably take 3-4 hours. Couple this with doubles/pools, and the tourney will most likely end at around 9pm.

idea

Smash Master
or, more realistically, something will be delayed somehow and the tourney will end 10 minutes before people have to be kicked out. :bee:

Windrose

Smash Lord
Is the cap at 40 people? Cuz I know quite a few (at least 5 more) that wants to come......

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
OP says 11am-12am, which I'm going to assume means that the tournament will start at 11am or 12 pm. We can assume bracket/pools won't begin until about an hour after, so probably the tourney will actually start at 1:30.

If this is the case, then a singles bracket with 25 people and 4 TVs will probably take 3-4 hours. Couple this with doubles/pools, and the tourney will most likely end at around 9pm.
dammit was that "tba 11am-12am" always there? i swear i never noticed it LOL

either way, we'll see x)

Bing

Smash Master
Anyone interested in teams? I need a partner
I play Fox and Falcon in doubles.

Ill team with you, I can play.. many characters, Ill probably go Samus, Sheik, Fox or Marth. I really dont care which...

Btw If both Jiggs players Flop, ill play jiggs to ensure that we have atleast one there... just kidding... I know find jiggs gay to play as...

idea

Smash Master
as of the last year or so,

stadium is a counterpick in singles and neutral in teams. you need an odd number of stages for stage-striking. in teams, FoD lags, so stadium is the most neutral counterpick basically and it takes its place. also just in general people were starting to say that stadium isn't all that neutral.

there was one tournament that set the standard for this...i think it was pound 4?

Top Bottom