• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Taylor, is there anyway you can get to Tara's? I'm picking her up tomorrow, so if you can get to her place I can take ya.

I'd be dropping you off there though. I don't want to go any further north than that lol.

:rosalina:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Taylor, is there anyway you can get to Tara's? I'm picking her up tomorrow, so if you can get to her place I can take ya.

I'd be dropping you off there though. I don't want to go any further north than that lol.

I doubt xaltis is coming to this. I believe he will be hanging out with his friends some time tomorrow just like they used to~

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Greenbckaa can't let go of his past and continues to post here. Yo adam im laughing at you not with you dawg real talk.

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
Bad News: My ride broke down...
Good News: I can still make it if I take 3 Buses...and 3 Buses to get back home...

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
OMFG thank you so ****ing much! I'll leave you my number and I'll even pay for gas!

GOG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GOGZero
I'll be available for pick-up at the front entrance of Bay Winds Apartments (where I live).
Dial me on my Home Number first like there's no tomorrow!
What's a good estimate of when I'll be picked up?

Forsworn

Smash Cadet
Anyone passing by the Palm Springs North/Country Club area on their way to ZP? I might not have a car available tomorrow to drive myself. I can bring a non-hacked Wii setup.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Nope it's not, Greenace owed him $200+ for a flight ticket to KTAR6. The funny thing is GrAce never bothered to come to the airport when we left xD. Tickets are non-refundable

Xaltis

Smash Hero

2. Everytime xaltis mentions the money greenace owes him I lol. im thinking its an inside joke 8ut it pro8 isnt right????????
Nah It's not Greenace just told me one time he forgot about it and if I would've reminded him he could have given me more. So I'm just making sure to remind him. Not really trying to harass him but yea.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So, I don't know if I should host Brawl- first... or last...
I guess I'll have a vote on that when I get to the venue as well.

Also, stagelist.

Neutral:
BF
FD
SV
Lavaville
1337m
Rumble Falls-
PS1
YI:B
Lylat Cruise
Dreamland 64