• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
1631921893242.png

why are the lines around Garfield and only Garfield uneven at the bottom? Every other character lines up, including Ren, Stimpy and Aang, but not Garfield's.......

is it possible this is a real leak, but Garf was tacked on, thus technically making it "fake"?

Anyways I guess I'm back on the Rocko and Jenny train with this lol

Teeb147

Smash Legend
View attachment 330649

why are the lines around Garfield and only Garfield uneven at the bottom? Every other character lines up, including Ren, Stimpy and Aang, but not Garfield's.......

is it possible this is a real leak, but Garf was tacked on, thus technically making it "fake"?

Anyways I guess I'm back on the Rocko and Jenny train with this lol
You know what, that's a good catch, you're right, they look thicker, kinda like the lines on top, as if someone had pasted garf there.

(had to zoom to see)

Edit:
Reptar and Aang have some odd lines too. (or could be ren and stimpy, looks faded)

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Imagine they pasted him over the third Loud House rep :joyful:
I am anticipating after all the **** he's been getting, Lincoln is gonna end up being broken overpowered or having some crazy tech that makes him a S tier character that everyone wants to, no, NEEDS to play as to stay competitive.

Would be hilarious, honestly.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Imagine they pasted him over the third Loud House rep :joyful:
I wouldn't even be mad, I'd like to see Luna and Lori if most other options aren't viable (and Clyde isn't arbitrarily shoved in first).

I mean, it feels like everyone younger than Lucy would be even harder for Nick to convince including as playable anyways.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I wouldn't even be mad, I'd like to see Luna and Lori if most other options aren't viable (and Clyde isn't arbitrarily shoved in first).

I mean, it feels like everyone younger than Lucy would be even harder for Nick to convince including as playable anyways.
Luan would be pretty fun with her many pranks as attacks.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
So, with DLC basically confirmed for the game, what're the odds of seeing Rango join the fight? I know Jenny, Jimmy Neutron, the Angry Beavers, and a Fairly Odd Parents rep are pretty decent, but Rango seems like the kind of oddball pick that would fit the roster.
I'm a bit iffy on him. Voicing him wouldn't be an issue if they got a soundalike like Jared Butler (who recently did Jack Sparrow, one of Depp's other roles, once again), but there are certainly quite a few characters that could easily take priority.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I'm a bit iffy on him. Voicing him wouldn't be an issue if they got a soundalike like Jared Butler (who recently did Jack Sparrow, one of Depp's other roles, once again), but there are certainly quite a few characters that could easily take priority.
I never said wave 1 DLC. Jenny, Jimmy, a FOP, and Angry Beavers would likely take top priority, but a second wave or so shouldn't be implausible

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I never said wave 1 DLC. Jenny, Jimmy, a FOP, and Angry Beavers would likely take top priority, but a second wave or so shouldn't be implausible
Okay, thanks for clarifying.

At any rate, I'm still waiting to see exactly how these seasons will be structured. There's a lot we still don't know about right now, starting with what outlet they'll use to reveal the Avatar cast.

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
Okay, thanks for clarifying.

At any rate, I'm still waiting to see exactly how these seasons will be structured. There's a lot we still don't know about right now, starting with what outlet they'll use to reveal the Avatar cast.

That's also assuming that we're getting seasons and not individual DLC like Smash 4. I guess it heavily depends on how much Ludocity, Gamemill and/or Nick want to support the game or if they want to make a sequel right after like Grand Prix 2

FreeFox

Smash Lord
That's also assuming that we're getting seasons and not individual DLC like Smash 4. I guess it heavily depends on how much Ludocity, Gamemill and/or Nick want to support the game or if they want to make a sequel right after like Grand Prix 2
I wonder about the price for future DLC and what would the contents include. Would each new character come with a stage? Music? Whatever unlockable content the devs were talking about?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
So, with DLC basically confirmed for the game, what're the odds of seeing Rango join the fight? I know Jenny, Jimmy Neutron, the Angry Beavers, and a Fairly Odd Parents rep are pretty decent, but Rango seems like the kind of oddball pick that would fit the roster.
The odds are 0.00000001

No one cares about Rango, and he's not from a series; he's from a forgettable, average movie that hasn't been relevant in a decade. No 90s nostalgia, no 2000s nostalgia, and not even a modern face. He's not getting in.

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Alright there's a prompt:

would you guys prefer to be told how many characters you're getting (Smash Ultimate) or they come out when they're ready to show them off until they eventually just end (Smash 4)?
I prefer the first option. Pick the second option and people start lying to themselves that this will ever end. First option is healthier in keeping expectations in check.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

would you guys prefer to be told how many characters you're getting (Smash Ultimate) or they come out when they're ready to show them off until they eventually just end (Smash 4)?
The former. I mean, it's standard issue for fighting games these days, so I don't expect this case to be any different.

amageish

Smash Master

The former. In fact, as much as speculation can be fun, I would almost rather handle this like most non-Smash-Bros fighters work and announce characters in batches, instead of Smash's "We will randomly announce singular characters and those characters will be out in under a month" approach.

Faso115

Smash Lord
I wonder what kind of guest character could be possible.

Is Dreamworks stuff way too expensive to get? I want the return of Skipper the Tier destroyer

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I wonder what kind of guest character could be possible.

Is Dreamworks stuff way too expensive to get? I want the return of Skipper the Tier destroyer
Well, as of 2011, Viacom's ownership of Dreamworks ended, and since went to not one, but two different competitors; so seeing any Dreamworks character or property showing up would be nothing short of a miracle for the Ludosity team, Gamemill, and Nick.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace

Honestly, I think I'd prefer blissful ignorance (Smash 4). The Smash 4 DLC went by fast because we had no idea what was in store and if it was a disappointing character, no big deal, they were just a random bump in the road (as opposed to feeling like they were stealing a slot from someone who should've gotten in instead). Smash Ultimate DLC does have some good characters, but I just want this pain of Challenger Pack 2 to end already.

Smash 4 DLC went BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! corrin. BAM!

while Smash Ultimate's DLC went BAM! ... ... ... ... ...please, can literally anything be revealed now, I'd even take a stick at this point, just Sakurai do someth-BAM!-

Faso115

Smash Lord
If it were up to me i would go full "everyone is here" and get all the characters that were playable in the others Nickelodeon Brawl games.

Yes even classic spongebob cause this games has no clones AND ALL SMASH GAMES MUST HAVE CLONES!

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
The odds are 0.00000001

No one cares about Rango, and he's not from a series; he's from a forgettable, average movie that hasn't been relevant in a decade. No 90s nostalgia, no 2000s nostalgia, and not even a modern face. He's not getting in.

I thought we already went through this :dedede:

again, you can be civil when talking about characters without putting down the idea of the character or what they're from

besides, a movie with 24 accolades to it's name, 13 of which were Best Animated Feature, regardless how well remembered it is, is nothing to scoff at when Kung Fu Panda 2 released the same year

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly, I think I'd prefer blissful ignorance (Smash 4). The Smash 4 DLC went by fast because we had no idea what was in store and if it was a disappointing character, no big deal, they were just a random bump in the road (as opposed to feeling like they were stealing a slot from someone who should've gotten in instead). Smash Ultimate DLC does have some good characters, but I just want this pain of Challenger Pack 2 to end already.

Smash 4 DLC went BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! corrin. BAM!

while Smash Ultimate's DLC went BAM! ... ... ... ... ...please, can literally anything be revealed now, I'd even take a stick at this point, just Sakurai do someth-BAM!-
At the same time, 6 characters in 2 years is highly irregular whereas pretty much every other game handles it better.

Personally I'd rather know how much we're getting

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
Sounds like this show was tailored for me, looking forward to watching it later.

View attachment 330611
Don't know if your being sarcastic or not, But count me in too, I don't care what everybody says, Even if it's as bad as they say it is it feels like one of those things I have to watch at least once just for the hell of it.

I was around 10 years old when "Adult Party Cartoon" premiered on "Spike TV" in 2003, Missed out on it, But remember seeing commercials and promos for it and thinking, "Whoa... How can a Nicktoon all of sudden be rated "Mature" ? Like... Is that even legally possible?"

I'm a big boy, I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

I thought we already went through this :dedede:

again, you can be civil when talking about characters without putting down the idea of the character or what they're from

besides, a movie with 24 accolades to it's name, 13 of which were Best Animated Feature, regardless how well remembered it is, is nothing to scoff at when Kung Fu Panda 2 released the same year
Tell me what I said that was rude. He asked a question. I answered the question.

Having awards doesn't mean anything. How many Emmys have The Simpsons won, when they haven't been very good in almost 20 years?

Jesus, what did Johnny Depp lizard do to hurt you?
He doesn't belong here. This is supposed to be a game about All-Star characters, characters people really love.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
He doesn't belong here. This is supposed to be a game about All-Star characters, characters people really love.
Why would you want a crossover with nothing but well-known characters? Sounds pretty bland and corporate to me.

Anyway, that's irrelevant because I'm pretty sure more people know and love Rango than there are people who care for say, Real Monsters or Wild Thornberrys. Animation nuts and Western fans obsess over that movie, it's just not brought up much in the overall Nick fandom because of how different its tone is.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Why would you want a crossover with nothing but well-known characters? Sounds pretty bland and corporate to me.

Anyway, that's irrelevant because I'm pretty sure more people know and love Rango than there are people who care for say, Real Monsters or Wild Thornberrys. Animation nuts and Western fans obsess over that movie, it's just not brought up much in the overall Nick fandom because of how different its tone is.
I'm about the biggest animation fan you'll ever find and I haven't heard a soul bring Rango up since it was in theaters, well, other than the one dude in this thread who keeps bringing him up.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
I'm about the biggest animation fan you'll ever find and I haven't heard a soul bring Rango up since it was in theaters, well, other than the one dude in this thread who keeps bringing him up.
Youre probably not looking in very many places because I've not only seen Rango mentioned a fair amount in recent years, but I've seen quite a lot of talk about Rango characters since this game was revealed.

Why does this matter to you so much that you're getting so defensive over it? If anything you should be directing this towards people who want "third party characters". At least Rango is a Nickelodeon character.

Last edited:
Top Bottom