• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
So, this has probably been asked before on this thread, but what Nicktoons do you guys want to see represented (that haven't been revealed or implied yet), and by who?

For me, with the official reveals of both Danny from Danny Phantom and Zim from Invader Zim, as well as Aang from Avatar possibly being on the cover, at this point, the character and NickToon that I'm REALLY gunning for is Jenny "XJ-9" Wakeman from My Life as a Teenage Robot; she'd be a perfect fit for a fighting game with all the different and varied weapons she has at her disposal, and My Life as a Teenage Robot is one of my favorite Nicktoons!

I feel the exact same way regarding Mr. Meaty; keep that crap as far away from this game as possible!
Rocko is my current most wanted show to be repped.

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
So, this has probably been asked before on this thread, but what Nicktoons do you guys want to see represented (that haven't been revealed or implied yet), and by who?

For me, with the official reveals of both Danny from Danny Phantom and Zim from Invader Zim, as well as Aang from Avatar possibly being on the cover, at this point, the character and NickToon that I'm REALLY gunning for is Jenny "XJ-9" Wakeman from My Life as a Teenage Robot; she'd be a perfect fit for a fighting game with all the different and varied weapons she has at her disposal, and My Life as a Teenage Robot is one of my favorite Nicktoons!

I feel the exact same way regarding Mr. Meaty; keep that crap as far away from this game as possible!
My personal most wanteds are either Norbert or Dagget from The Angry Beavers (though I'm personally pushing for Dagget). It was one of my favorite Nicktoons growing up; so much so that I vividly remember my older brother and I acting out our favorite scenes when we were both little. It's a shame that they aren't talked about that much.

Other than them, I would also like to see Rocko, Jenny, Otis, and Hugh Neutron

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I honestly don't have a wishlist. I love Nickelodeon in general and don't have too much care for who gets added.

Just make the game good.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

I feel the only characters i'd really see are Ren & Stimpy, But the cover art has all but confirmed their presence in the roster.

Outside of personal wants, I like to Welcome to the Wayne get characters in the game, i'd be great to have a mystery show with a location full of supernatural events around the area put into a stage. You can Ansi with his Zig-Zag Sword, Saraline with her claw, or Olly with whatever gadgets he carries.

Unfortunately, This show is too obscure(Thanks Nick) and No one seems familiar with it to request for a character, it's very sad for this show to end up like this.

I also see characters such as Sanjay & Craig and Bunsen bringing in some potential for a moveset, They have their fans.

Last edited:

FreeFox

Smash Lord
My personal most wanteds are either Norbert or Dagget from The Angry Beavers (though I'm personally pushing for Dagget). It was one of my favorite Nicktoons growing up; so much so that I vividly remember my older brother and I acting out our favorite scenes when we were both little. It's a shame that they aren't talked about that much.

Other than them, I would also like to see Rocko, Jenny, Otis, and Hugh Neutron
Agreed. It would be tragic that neither of the two brothers made it. They even got some interesting potential as far as giving a unique aesthetic and variety to the cast.

Shadowvegeta

Smash Cadet

I would have to say Jenny (XJ9), Jimmy Neutron, Timmy Turner, and I've grown on the idea of El Tigre joining.

Brodemmars

Smash Apprentice

Obviously characters like Timmy and Jimmy will have a high chance of making the roster

Nicktoon characters I hope will show up who IMO have a decent chance
Jenny
Rocko

Characters who probably won't make the cut but I would hope/expect will show up in a future sequel (if we get one)
Vicky
Dag & Norbert
Rudy (+ Snap)
Kitty Katswell (from T.U.F.F. Puppy)
Miko/Five (from Glitch Tech)
Tuesday X (from The X's)
El Tigre
Tak (nevermind, I think Tak is owned by THQ)
Someone from Welcome to the Wayne
Rango (from the movie Rango)
(If it counts) Ronnie Ann (from the The Casagrandes)
and lastly if they somehow manage to get him, Doug

Characters who will most likely never happen
Agent Xero (from the rejected show The Modifyers)
Zeus Guy (from the rejected show Planet Panic)

Last edited:

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
Noticed that the tier list maker linked in the first post of this thread also had an alignment chart option, so I took a couple minutes and threw something together:
Screenshot_20210721-180132.png

Bear in mind that I haven't watched a lot of these shows in years (and in Loud House's case, never watched), so maybe some of these are off.

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord

Fairy Odd Parents and Jimmy Neutron are the ONLY shows that i need to see with playable characters. If it happens, this game will be a day one buy for me.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion

I would have said CatDog, but it's pretty obvious that he's on the cover so at this point my only truly big wish would be Jimmy Neutron and Bloom from Winx club but I wouldn't be really sad or mad if they're not in the game (although considering Jimmy Neutron popularity I would say it would be a big missed opportunity).

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Fairy Odd Parents and Jimmy Neutron are the ONLY shows that i need to see with playable characters. If it happens, this game will be a day one buy for me.
Honestly, I'd be legitimately surprised if Timmy and Jimmy weren't made playable, considering Timmy appeared in the previous game in the series that All-Star Brawl is continuing, as well as Jimmy's significance in previous Nicktoon crossover games.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
For anyone interested, I want to share this video in which the trailer has been analysed pretty much frame by frame, and the guy who made it goes over topics like gameplay mechanics, movesets, stages, etc.
Okay if they actually just make Oblina into Melee Fox that'd be freaking hilarious
SlipperyCleverAmericanredsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Also dear god they gave Helga a counter

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Honestly, I'd be legitimately surprised if Timmy and Jimmy weren't made playable, considering Timmy appeared in the previous game in the series that All-Star Brawl is continuing, as well as Jimmy's significance in previous Nicktoon crossover games.
Then again said game was Timmy's only Nicktoons crossover appearance in a decade. Before that it was Attack of the Toybots, which came out in 2007.

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
Then again said game was Timmy's only Nicktoons crossover appearance in a decade. Before that it was Attack of the Toybots, which came out in 2007.
Not only did it come out a decade ago, but also, what Nicktoon series wasn't represented in Attack of the Toybots? The developers really crammed as many nicktoons as they could into both versions of that game, whether playable (El Tigre, Jenny, Gir, Mr.Blik, and Stimpy), or as a model (Angelica, Otis, Rudy Tabooty, Dagget, and Ginger)

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Fairly Odd Parents was co-produced by some foreign company called Nelvana, and as a result anytime Fairly Odd Parents is included in something it has to be cleared with Nelvana. Nelvana doesn’t seem to not want FOP in stuff, but it sounds like negotiating that kind of thing can be tedious. Combine this with the fact that ignoring Super Brawl Universe we haven’t seen any Fairly Odd Parent’s content in a Nicktoons game in 14 years and even then Timmy wasn’t available at launch for Super Brawl Universe and I’d say he’s probably one of the biggest characters that could very easily miss out

Also for those wondering, this does not apply to Danny Phantom, Tuff Puppy or Bunsen, hence why Danny has made so many Nicktoons games appearances with no issues

However Nick has no excuse with Jimmy Neutron besides being ashamed of Planet Sheen (which was their own fault for ending up like it did) and I’d be pretty bummed if Jimmy didn’t make the cut

That being said I could totally see Timmy missing out

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Fairly Odd Parents was co-produced by some foreign company called Nelvana, and as a result anytime Fairly Odd Parents is included in something it has to be cleared with Nelvana. Nelvana doesn’t seem to not want FOP in stuff, but it sounds like negotiating that kind of thing can be tedious. Combine this with the fact that ignoring Super Brawl Universe we haven’t seen any Fairly Odd Parent’s content in a Nicktoons game in 14 years and even then Timmy wasn’t available at launch for Super Brawl Universe and I’d say he’s probably one of the biggest characters that could very easily miss out

Also for those wondering, this does not apply to Danny Phantom, Tuff Puppy or Bunsen, hence why Danny has made so many Nicktoons games appearances with no issues

However Nick has no excuse with Jimmy Neutron besides being ashamed of Planet Sheen (which was their own fault for ending up like it did) and I’d be pretty bummed if Jimmy didn’t make the cut

Well, you've given me some new meaning.

Shadowvegeta

Smash Cadet

still holding out hope, but will keep this in mind.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Is this the case for newer episodes? Because I don't remember Nelvana being credited for the seasons I watched.
I can't think of another reason why they would leave their 2nd biggest Nick show out of crossover Nick games unless it was more complicated to include it

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
So, I've had a rather silly theory.

Since Reptar is used to represent classic Rugrats, imagine if the regulars we do get are their All Grown Up incarnations instead. I mean, we got the 80s turtles of all things, so, wouldn't put it past them.

That said, as far as my wants go, I'd like to see April, Shredder and my spirit animal Daggett. Pie in the sky wants being Jenny, Kitty and El Tigre. :ultincineroar:

Also, try to get Rango in, at least for ZoroCarlos ZoroCarlos ' sake. He's the only Nick character to be related to an Oscar.

In that case DLC seems like a safe bet - if we get DLC I think Hugh and Jenny both have a high probability of getting in thanks to fan demand, and I'd argue the prior is even more likely than his prodigal son should he not make the base game,
As they said, regardless whether someone got in due to meme status or not, they wouldn't necessarily add characters to compliment those that are already in. Which would get bleeding weird in regards to TMNT, though we do at least need the Shredder (April's give or take).

Also, if Hugh gets in, just watch as he gets the space-time remote to have Witch Time done in reverse. :ultbayonetta1:

Seems 1. Nick/Viacom are picking the characters, and 2. Fanboy and Chum Chum are disconfirmed, which is not awesome.
Fastest deconfirmation in the history of fighting games. Nick doesn't want to acknowledge that those guys exist, it looks like.

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Not sure how relevant this is but I've been wanting to make a roster prediction for a bit but kept getting hung up on the roster size total, so I decided to come up with it in the hardest easiest way possible

I took the average starting rosters of 104 fighting games to see what the average roster size at the base launch of a fighting game typically is

The number I came to was 25.03, or in other words, the average roster size at launch for a fighting game is 25

Probably doesn't mean much but thought it was interesting anyways

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
imagine if the regulars we do get are their All Grown Up incarnations instead. I mean, we got the 80s turtles of all things, so, wouldn't put it past them.
The 80s Turtles can at least be considered iconic. The Rugrats babies on the other hand are more recognizable as, well, babies.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
However, Nick or Ludocity might object to the player being able to beat up babies. Not so much Nick because Tommy and Angelica were in Super Brawl Universe.
Honestly if they can't do babies I think Reptar will be the only Rugrats rep. All grown ups was never that popular or iconic so I don't think they would go with them. Also, playing as teen would pretty much remove what would make a Rugrats unique (playing as a baby could bring a more unique moveset).

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Honestly if they can't do babies I think Reptar will be the only Rugrats rep. All grown ups was never that popular or iconic so I don't think they would go with them. Also, playing as teen would pretty much remove what would make a Rugrats unique (playing as a baby could bring a more unique moveset).
The only way Tommy could work IMO is either as a team with Stu, or in the Reptar Wagon a la Bowser Jr.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Honestly, I think Reptar's going to be the only Rugrats rep in the game; as others have pointed out, the Rugrats gang is more recognizable as babies, and something tells me that beating up babies is a line that maybe Nick and Viacom don't want to cross with this game.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Honestly, I think Reptar's going to be the only Rugrats rep in the game; as others have pointed out, the Rugrats gang is more recognizable as babies, and something tells me that beating up babies is a line that maybe Nick and Viacom don't want to cross with this game.
Nick already crossed it in SBU where Tommy and Angelica were playable.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Regardless of anything, it seems like Ludosity won't necessarily aim for the more recognized or expected parts of a given series, seeing as the first R&S character to be revealed was Powdered Toast Man of all people. They also ignored Eliza in favor of Nigel, so the "inappropriateness" excuse can't be used there. It's almost like actual fans came up with these roster choices.

Besides, who knows how many more surprises they'll actually have in store...

Top Bottom