• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
Why would the reboot mean that Timmy is out?
Apparently, the Reboot is not gonna focus on Timmy, but instead in his cousin, Viv.

Obviosuly i do still expect Timmy in the roster, FoP was one of Nick's cashcows and probably the most popular Nicktoon next Spongie and Rugrats, but it was an hypothetical scenario. Jorgen is my favorite FoP character next to Crocker, but i feel like if there's any character that in the roster that is from the show not called Timmy, having a Fairy would be the ideal choice, plus Jorge screams fighting game meterial to me.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
It’s not confirmed either way at the moment but Paw Patrol in particular is acquired programming from Canada (similar to how Total Drama is acquired programming for Cartoon Network) so I’m not sure it’d even be eligible if we could get Nick Jr reps

Though I’d love to see them
Peppa Pig is also owned by Hasbro. There's kind of a Venn Diagram, with the acquired programming characters that appeared on Nick but aren't owned by Viacom (Peppa Pig, 6teen, Martin Mystery, Miraculous Ladybug, Alvin & the Chipmunks, etc), and then characters that are owned by Viacom but haven't been on Nick (Daria, other characters from MTV and Comedy Central, etc). I doubt that either of these categories will appear. Then there's the TMNT/Garfield category where they were acquired by Viacom and now have Nick shows.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I decided to build a roster from a different angle. What if we take the Nicktoons and divided them into three distinct eras. I refer to these as the "Retro Era" (1991-1999), the "Nostalgia Era" (1999-2012), and the "Modern Era" (2012-Present). What if we gave a relatively Brawl-sized roster, and gave an equal number of representatives for each era? I'd say it would look something like this:

1. Reptar
2. Ren Hoek
3. Stimpy J. Cat
4. Powdered Toast Man
5. Rocko
6. Oblina
7. Arnold Shortman
8. Helga Pataki
9. Dagget
10. Norbert
11. Catdog
12. Nigel Thornberry

13. SpongeBob Squarepants
14. Patrick Star
15. Sandy Cheeks
16. Squidward Tentacles
17. Otto Rocket
18. Timmy Turner (w/ Cosmo & Wanda)
19. ZIM (& GIR)
20. Jimmy Neutron
21. Jenny Wakeman
22. Danny Phantom
23. Aang
24. El Tigre

25. Dudley Puppy
26. Kitty Katswell
27. Korra
28. Lincoln Loud
29. Lucy Loud
30. Luna Loud
31. Michelangelo
32. Donatello
33. Leonardo
34. Raphael
35. Shredder
36. Miko Kubota

For funsies, I went ahead and did a Season Pass adding two characters per era, for a final total of 42.

37. The Gromble
38. Donnie Thornberry
39. Zuko
40. Rudy Tabootie (& Snap)
41. Fanboy & Chum-Chum
42. Harvey Beaks

As with my original roster, I kept my personal bias out of it as much as possible to fit these criteria. As for why I refer to the middle era as the "nostalgia era" is because that is the era in which was my Nickelodeon. Yeah, I caught reruns of Rocko, Hey Arnold, and The Wild Thornberries on Nicktoons Network, but the shows in that middle era were my childhood.

In order to fit an even number for each as well there were some painful cuts I had to make. But I'd be pretty happy with a roster like this.

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
I decided to build a roster from a different angle. What if we take the Nicktoons and divided them into three distinct eras. I refer to these as the "Retro Era" (1991-1999), the "Nostalgia Era" (1999-2012), and the "Modern Era" (2012-Present). What if we gave a relatively Brawl-sized roster, and gave an equal number of representatives for each era? I'd say it would look something like this:

1. Reptar
2. Ren Hoek
3. Stimpy J. Cat
4. Powdered Toast Man
5. Rocko
6. Oblina
7. Arnold Shortman
8. Helga Pataki
9. Dagget
10. Norbert
11. Catdog
12. Nigel Thornberry

14. Patrick Star
15. Sandy Cheeks
16. Squidward Tentacles
17. Otto Rocket
19. ZIM (& GIR)
20. Jimmy Neutron
21. Jenny Wakeman
22. Danny Phantom
23. Aang
24. El Tigre

25. Dudley Puppy
26. Kitty Katswell
27. Korra
28. Lincoln Loud
29. Lucy Loud
30. Luna Loud
31. Michelangelo
32. Donatello
33. Leonardo
34. Raphael
35. Shredder
36. Miko Kubota

For funsies, I went ahead and did a Season Pass adding two characters per era, for a final total of 42.

37. The Gromble
38. Donnie Thornberry
39. Zuko
41. Fanboy & Chum-Chum
42. Harvey Beaks

As with my original roster, I kept my personal bias out of it as much as possible to fit these criteria.
Looks great

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location

1. Reptar
2. Ren Hoek
3. Stimpy J. Cat
4. Powdered Toast Man
5. Rocko
6. Oblina
7. Arnold Shortman
8. Helga Pataki
9. Dagget
10. Norbert
11. Catdog
12. Nigel Thornberry

14. Patrick Star
15. Sandy Cheeks
16. Squidward Tentacles
17. Otto Rocket
19. ZIM (& GIR)
20. Jimmy Neutron
21. Jenny Wakeman
22. Danny Phantom
23. Aang
24. El Tigre

25. Dudley Puppy
26. Kitty Katswell
27. Korra
28. Lincoln Loud
29. Lucy Loud
30. Luna Loud
31. Michelangelo
32. Donatello
33. Leonardo
34. Raphael
35. Shredder
36. Miko Kubota

37. The Gromble
38. Donnie Thornberry
39. Zuko
41. Fanboy & Chum-Chum
42. Harvey Beaks

As with my original roster, I kept my personal bias out of it as much as possible to fit these criteria. As for why I refer to the middle era as the "nostalgia era" is because that is the era in which was my Nickelodeon. Yeah, I caught reruns of Rocko, Hey Arnold, and The Wild Thornberries on Nicktoons Network, but the shows in that middle era were my childhood.

In order to fit an even number for each as well there were some painful cuts I had to make. But I'd be pretty happy with a roster like this.
If Donnie's in he better speak his 27-syllable-per-word gibberish.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I was thinking the mystery foot could be two Squidward feet, but I tried doodling an outline and the proportions were almost hilariously off. There isn't really enough room for Nigel to be doing a handstand taking into account Spunch Bop's position.

I did briefly think it was Tito with a toe sticking out his sandals, but the foot looks way too big to be his (and unlike Nigel's cute and family-friendly song remix/Disney GIF memes, Tito's only really a meme because of Chris-Chan, and she's not someone Nick would likely want to be involved with even indirectly)

I thought it could be Boots or the Map as a Kazooie or Luma-esaue assist, running off of LA Dora theory, but nothing worked.

Another character who briefly came to mind was Po, but his toes are flat so I doubt it's him.

Even though I shot him down earlier, I think Krumm is most likely, but not doing a handstand or kick like we thought - though even he seems like a stretch

5FE94A5F-1B3F-406B-AAC7-4E3C0AEB6123.jpeg

Last edited:

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
Made some of my own predictions on what I think the base roster could consist of. (This is assuming my best case scenario of getting 30 playable characters)

Confirmed
  • Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
  • Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
  • Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
  • Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob Squarepants)
  • Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)
  • Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants)
  • Oblina (Aaahh! Real Monsters)
  • Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
  • Helga (Hey Arnold)
  • Reptar (Rugrats)
  • Zim (Invader Zim)
  • Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
Basically Confirmed from Boxart
  • Catdog (Catdog)
  • Ren (Ren & Stimpy)
  • Stimpy (Ren & Stimpy)
  • Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
  • Korra (The Legend of Korra)

My Predictions
  • Gir (Invader Zim)
  • Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Raphael (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
  • Squidward Tentacles (Spongebob Squarepants)
  • Rocko (Rocko’s Modern Life)
  • Katara (Avatar: the Last Airbender)
  • Jenny/XJ9 (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
  • Jimmy Neutron (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius)
  • Dagget (The Angry Beavers)
  • Luna Loud (The Loud House)
  • Timmy Turner (The Fairly Oddparents)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
You know it almost reminds me of a TMNT foot
That is an option, perhaps a turtle posing with April doing the same behind him - but even then the foot seems to be in the wrong direction.

Edit: I think the minor alterations on the Switch box art could help us figure this out

Looking it it more it seems the chatacter I thought was Timmy is just April/Dora with her hand merging with Patrick's foot.

Last edited:

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Cool numbers for the characters. I wonder what kind of modes are we getting for the game? Besides the obvious multiplayer option with online. I am hoping for at least "classic mode" of some sort for single player.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I'm also going to try to do a prediction for fun.

Confirmed:
-Michelangelo (TMNT)
-Leonardo (TMNT)
-Lincoln Loud (Loud house)
-Lucy Loud (Loud house)
-Powdered toast man (Ren & Stimpy)
-Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob)
-Patrick Star (Spongebob)
-Spongebob (Spongebob)
-Oblina (Ah! Real monsters)
-Nigel Thornberry (Wild Thornberrys)
-Helga (Hey Arnold)
-Reptar (Rugrats)
-Zim (Invader Zim)
-Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)

Predictions:
-Catdog (Catdog)
-Ren & Stimpy (Ren & Stimpy) (I think they will be a duo character)
-Aang (Avatar)
-Zuko (Avatar)
-Korra (Legend of Korra)
-Squidward (Spongebob)
-Eugene Krabs (Spongebob)
-Tommy Pickles (Rugrats) (This was debate earlier in the thread but I think that esrb wouldn't care that much if kids fight: it's still fit in the mild cartoon violence if done correctly)
-Angelica Pickles (Rugrats) (Would probably be a clone or semi clone of Tommy)
-Arnold (Hey Arnold) (I saw on the discord that the fact that Helga is in doesn't mean that Arnold is a lock, but he still feel safe to me, there's really no reason to not put it in unless they really wanted Helga just to have more female characters)
-Rocko (Rocko modern life)
-Heffer Wolfe (Rocko modern life)
-Donatello (TMNT)
-Raphael (TMNT)
-April O'Neil (TMNT)
-Did Membrane (Invader Zim)
-Jimmy Neutron (Jimmy Neutron)
-Timmy Turner (Failry oddparents)
-Dora (Dora the explorer)
-Jenny Wakeman (My life as a teenage robot)
-Pony Bramley (It's pony) (This is the shill pick of the game)

So I end up with 35 characters which is probably more than what we're going to get but whatever, I think most of them are pretty safe bet but we never know.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I saw on the discord that the fact that Helga is in doesn't mean that Arnold is a lock, but he still feel safe to me, there's really no reason to not put it in unless they really wanted Helga just to have more female characters
I never saw Hey Arnold but from what I've been told she's the most developed character on the show and that Arnold is a pacifist who disapproves of fighting, that'd be a reason I guess

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I never saw Hey Arnold but from what I've been told she's the most developed character on the show and that Arnold is a pacifist who disapproves of fighting, that'd be a reason I guess
Yeah I find it hard to envision Arnold fighting as he's the chillest dude ever. Given that apparently the devs proposed characters that Nick signed off on, I'd say there's a chance they convinced Nick that he wasn't well suited for the game and they agreed, so Helga's the only Hey Arnold rep.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Yeah I find it hard to envision Arnold fighting as he's the chillest dude ever. Given that apparently the devs proposed characters that Nick signed off on, I'd say there's a chance they convinced Nick that he wasn't well suited for the game and they agreed, so Helga's the only Hey Arnold rep.
I don't know about that as that was the same reason Sakurai rejected Villager as a playable character in Brawl, only to later add him into Smash 4 and AC even got a 2nd fighter in Ultimate with Isabelle. Plus, Arnold is in Super Brawl Universe.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I don't know about that as that was the same reason Sakurai rejected Villager as a playable character in Brawl, only to later add him into Smash 4 and AC even got a 2nd fighter in Ultimate with Isabelle. Plus, Arnold is in Super Brawl Universe.
Not sure why you're citing Smash precedent in regards to this completely unrelated game

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I am weirdly and surprisingly excited for this game- and to delve into the meta and pick it apart at top play. What do you think the balance and tech will be like? Pretty nifty.

If Catdog makes it in- I wonder how their dual sense of self would work in terms of mechanics.
Slap City is pretty well balanced afaik. But as with most competitive games, people were completely wrong at the start, overrating the meme fish and usually considering Ruby to be low tier, whereas now that opinion has reversed, with most people saying Fishbunjin is bottom tier and Ruby is top tier. So it may be a while before the meta is figured out.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
I personally also fail to see what Arnold would do that Helga couldn’t from a gameplay perspective, so I could see that as being another reason they pass on him

7NATOR

Smash Master
I'm actually really excited for the game, not just because of the game itself, but also because of the Implications of this game succeeding. Most other Smash Clones are either Niche (Usually due to lack of Brand Recognition), or the Game was Lackluster in alot of areas. I think this game has the most chances as Succeeding, and if it does it's definitely going to be the first major step to challenging Smash in the Crossover Platform Fighter department

Here are my thoughts on how the game is gonna play out, as well as my thoughts on some of the Speculation

-Character Roster around 25 characters or So. I don't see 30 characters, and especially not more than that. Remember that this is a First game of it's kind

-Regarding the Box Art, Catdog, Aang, Korra, and Ren and Stimpy already seem to be agreed upon.

The Girl on the Right I believe to be Dora, probably based on some sort of mix of the Movie version

The Blob with the Foot is most likely one of the TMNT Turtles, with the Shell and the Foot. The Foot matches. Plus considering how Big TMNT actually are, I really doubt they'd be missing from the Box Art, as otherwise there's no other spot for them

If Ren and Stimpy are counted as Separate, this would put Roster at 20 characters currently

-On the topic of the Turtles, I actually do think that Leo and Mikey are the only ones Playable in this game. It's a bit of an hot take since having only 2 of the TMNT Turtles is really weird, but I think considering Donnie being in the Background, and that one statement about characters not being chosen in sets, this might be what will happen

-Rocko Modern Life is the only Franchise from the Kart Racer not to be shown off in the reveal or the Boxart (Not counting Jojo Siwa here). I'm unfamiliar with the show, but I think this might be represented with Rocko I assume

-Jenny XJ9 will most likely be in. She's a niche character, but she's also popular and Nick has used her in the Mobile Super Brawl game, as well as previous Super Brawl Games in the past. She's also made for a game like this

-Timmy and Jimmy SHOULD be obvious additions to the roster, but there's also a likely chance that they might actually miss the boat on this one

Both have not made appearances in the Kart Racers, and Jimmy was not in the Mobile Super Brawl game (Timmy at least was)

Regarding Fairly Odd Parents, apparently Using FOP requires alot of Royalty fees that must be payed to Butch Hartman, which Nick might not want to deal with. This is likely the reason Timmy has missed out in Nick crossover games (like the Kart racers) for long while. Danny Phantom in comparison has nowhere near the amount of fees considering the Franchise isn't as large, and is why Danny makes appearances, while Timmy sits out

The one thing I will say is that FOP is apparently getting some sort of Reboot, though it's not focused on Timmy. Still it should be something though

Jimmy is an enigma though. I understand that Planet Sheen bombed, but I would think the legacy of the actual Jimmy Neutron Series would at least carry on.

I think Timmy has a better chance than Jimmy, but I wouldn't be surprised if both missed the base roster.

-Ludocity and Game Mill were said to have made the suggestions on the roster, though with the Comments about Alex Mack and Fanboy and Chum Chum, it does seem that while Nick is largely letting The Devs choose the Roster, Nick has the final say on whether a certain character gets into the game, and they have their own stipulations

On the Fanboy and Chum Chum Comment, The Dev said that if Ludocity made the picks, there would be some picks, so I think that comment does suggest that while (at least Ludocity) made some Deep Cuts in terms of suggestions, I don't think Nick is going to allow super out there picks on the roster, at least for this game

Oblina and Nigel Both got in though, and they come from Series that Nick probably doesn't have the most mindfullness of. I think though because they come from the 90's era that they might have it easier. Characters/Series from the 2000's like El Tigre, Back at the Barnyard, Mighty B, Chalkzone, etc are the ones I'm worried about

-I think 3 Reps is the most a franchise is going to get in this game. Characters like Squidward are probably going to be saved for either DLC or the Sequel

-Garfield is Definitely not on the Roster, as I Imagine he'd be on the Boxart if he was

-Live Action characters I don't think are gonna be a thing in this game.

-I don't think Gir is a separate character. If I had to guess, he's probably going to be a Special Assist character Zim can summon with certain input. I understand the evidence for him being separate, but the way they revealed him kind of suggests he's not his own character

-There will probably be some sort of Story mode in the game. Even Slap city apparently had one

Long Story short, I think Dora is the Girl on the Box Art, and that Jenny and Rocko are probably the most likely characters (Not counting Boxart or Official Reveal). I also don't think Donnie and Raph are gonna be Playable, and Timmy and Jimmy are maybes. everything else is up in the air for now personally

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That mention of Garfield having to be on the box made me try to see if the foot blob was him - proportions did not work with any pose I traced, but the foot definitely fits and there's a few potrusions on April/Dora that could be his tail - if anyone here is more familiar with fighting poses maybe they could have a go at making out Garf?

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
I'm actually really excited for the game, not just because of the game itself, but also because of the Implications of this game succeeding. Most other Smash Clones are either Niche (Usually due to lack of Brand Recognition), or the Game was Lackluster in alot of areas. I think this game has the most chances as Succeeding, and if it does it's definitely going to be the first major step to challenging Smash in the Crossover Platform Fighter department

Here are my thoughts on how the game is gonna play out, as well as my thoughts on some of the Speculation

-Character Roster around 25 characters or So. I don't see 30 characters, and especially not more than that. Remember that this is a First game of it's kind

-Regarding the Box Art, Catdog, Aang, Korra, and Ren and Stimpy already seem to be agreed upon.

The Girl on the Right I believe to be Dora, probably based on some sort of mix of the Movie version

The Blob with the Foot is most likely one of the TMNT Turtles, with the Shell and the Foot. The Foot matches. Plus considering how Big TMNT actually are, I really doubt they'd be missing from the Box Art, as otherwise there's no other spot for them

If Ren and Stimpy are counted as Separate, this would put Roster at 20 characters currently

-On the topic of the Turtles, I actually do think that Leo and Mikey are the only ones Playable in this game. It's a bit of an hot take since having only 2 of the TMNT Turtles is really weird, but I think considering Donnie being in the Background, and that one statement about characters not being chosen in sets, this might be what will happen

-Rocko Modern Life is the only Franchise from the Kart Racer not to be shown off in the reveal or the Boxart (Not counting Jojo Siwa here). I'm unfamiliar with the show, but I think this might be represented with Rocko I assume

-Jenny XJ9 will most likely be in. She's a niche character, but she's also popular and Nick has used her in the Mobile Super Brawl game, as well as previous Super Brawl Games in the past. She's also made for a game like this

-Timmy and Jimmy SHOULD be obvious additions to the roster, but there's also a likely chance that they might actually miss the boat on this one

Both have not made appearances in the Kart Racers, and Jimmy was not in the Mobile Super Brawl game (Timmy at least was)

Regarding Fairly Odd Parents, apparently Using FOP requires alot of Royalty fees that must be payed to Butch Hartman, which Nick might not want to deal with. This is likely the reason Timmy has missed out in Nick crossover games (like the Kart racers) for long while. Danny Phantom in comparison has nowhere near the amount of fees considering the Franchise isn't as large, and is why Danny makes appearances, while Timmy sits out

The one thing I will say is that FOP is apparently getting some sort of Reboot, though it's not focused on Timmy. Still it should be something though

Jimmy is an enigma though. I understand that Planet Sheen bombed, but I would think the legacy of the actual Jimmy Neutron Series would at least carry on.

I think Timmy has a better chance than Jimmy, but I wouldn't be surprised if both missed the base roster.

-Ludocity and Game Mill were said to have made the suggestions on the roster, though with the Comments about Alex Mack and Fanboy and Chum Chum, it does seem that while Nick is largely letting The Devs choose the Roster, Nick has the final say on whether a certain character gets into the game, and they have their own stipulations

On the Fanboy and Chum Chum Comment, The Dev said that if Ludocity made the picks, there would be some picks, so I think that comment does suggest that while (at least Ludocity) made some Deep Cuts in terms of suggestions, I don't think Nick is going to allow super out there picks on the roster, at least for this game

Oblina and Nigel Both got in though, and they come from Series that Nick probably doesn't have the most mindfullness of. I think though because they come from the 90's era that they might have it easier. Characters/Series from the 2000's like El Tigre, Back at the Barnyard, Mighty B, Chalkzone, etc are the ones I'm worried about

-I think 3 Reps is the most a franchise is going to get in this game. Characters like Squidward are probably going to be saved for either DLC or the Sequel

-Garfield is Definitely not on the Roster, as I Imagine he'd be on the Boxart if he was

-I don't think Gir is a separate character. If I had to guess, he's probably going to be a Special Assist character Zim can summon with certain input. I understand the evidence for him being separate, but the way they revealed him kind of suggests he's not his own character

-There will probably be some sort of Story mode in the game. Even Slap city apparently had one

Long Story short, I think Dora is the Girl on the Box Art, and that Jenny and Rocko are probably the most likely characters (Not counting Boxart or Official Reveal). I also don't think Donnie and Raph are gonna be Playable, and Timmy and Jimmy are maybes. everything else is up in the air for now personally
I follow all of your logic except with Donnie and Raph. There has never been a single TMNT game or crossover appearance with the TMNT where not all 4 were playable, ever. Not only that, but I imagine it'd be much easier to make these characters compared to others since, due to them using the 87 design of TMNT, you can basically copy and paste the models. As for the background thing, I'm almost positive that's a Rise of TMNT design and even then I don't see how it could be any TMNT but Mikey (do the others even skateboard? especially Donnie?)

I get the dev made that one comment but I feel that was more in regards to Wild Thornberry's, Hey Arnold and Rugrats, who I'd argue got the characters people would've truly wanted most from those series in already. I don't see this being the case with TMNT, especially since it's a big series for Nick. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if we got TMNT plus Shredder or April

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion

The Spongebob IP is so huge that I actually think it's very safe that we have more than the 3 we have right now. I don't really see why they would limit themself to 3 unless the roster is either very small or they really wanted to put the more different franchise possible.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
The Spongebob IP is so huge that I actually think it's very safe that we have more than the 3 we have right now. I don't really see why they would limit themself to 3 unless the roster is either very small or they really wanted to put the more different franchise possible.
I could see them sticking to that trio. Those tend to be the playable Spongebob reps in most Nicktoons games (Battle for Bikini Bottom, Battle for Volcano Island, Super Brawl Universe initially (Squidward was added in later))

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Squidward and Krabs both seem pretty likely - Plankton or Gary could get in too (presumably with the latter in his "smart" form) but pretty much anyone else (Mrs. Puff, Bubble Bass, Patchy, e.t.c.) seems impossible for now and I doubt we'll get all four of those characters I listed

Last edited:

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
I could see them sticking to that trio. Those tend to be the playable Spongebob reps in most Nicktoons games (Battle for Bikini Bottom, Battle for Volcano Island, Super Brawl Universe initially (Squidward was added in later))
Honestly, I personally feel that both TMNT and Spongebob are going to be tied with having the most reps at 4. Both of these series are some of nick's longest running and largest properties (if we include the different variations of the ninja turtles such as the 2012 version and the rise version).

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
they actually have confirmed this, they plan to do patches and stuff
In that case DLC seems like a safe bet - if we get DLC I think Hugh and Jenny both have a high probability of getting in thanks to fan demand, and I'd argue the prior is even more likely than his prodigal son should he not make the base game,

Faso115

Smash Lord
One interesting web game i remember was Reef Rumble. It featured 6 characters and most are the ones you would expect. But then it had Larry the Lobster and Plankton piloting Robot Krabs.

The latter would be a hilarious Two-fer. We get Plankton and Krabs in one while Krab Borg memes thrive. And Larry would be that kind of left of field pick i would love too, hell we could have the muscled dudebro club with Powdered Toast Man, Larry the Lobster and Crimson Chin.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Rango's a Nickelodeon character???
Yep.

Doubt he'll get in given he uses realistic guns, but I think they could give him other cowboy related moves or some kind of censored gun that shoots not-bullets (the non-Nick but related-to-TMNT cartoon "Cowboys of Moo-Mesa" came to mind, where they shot magical sherrif stars out of their guns instead of bullets)

Top Bottom