• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
I just find it's incredibly hard to choke up the Garfield leak to the person "just getting lucky"

When that means that in under 24 hours the leaker would have

• Modelled the near majority of the cast, including 4 characters that had yet to be revealed aside From silhouettes
  • make 3D models for for characters Nigel Thornberry who haven't had 3D models since the PS1 era, or 80's April O'Neil who has never had a 3D model
- make a second set of models for Spongebob, Garfield, Ren and Stimpy
  • Nail the Ren and Stimpy models
  • post this all to a Latin America gaming site, which just happens to be in the area where the 3D modelling for this game.is happening

All this in the span of less than a day after the CatDog and April O'Neil reveal

Yes I'm aware of fake leaks that got lucky or have had lots of dedication put into them like cacomallow or grinch ( though that leaker obviously had all the time they needed to make that, compared to this Garfield leak, and Grinch leak was just drawings and not full models)

But I also remember ESRB and how sometimes things like this happen

If Garfield leak is fake at this point, whoever made it put in more effort than even the majority of Smash leaks have ever had, and did it all in one of the shortest time frames ever for a fake leak to be made

Last edited:

Faso115

Smash Lord
If my theory is correct and we get shredder then it's the firts time my crack theory about Technocrome is right.

#ShredderBelievers represent

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Shredder and Rocko are my final two. I feel it in my gut. Rocko makes too much sense and I am feelin shredder rn.
I don't know what 4th TMNT stage we could get, while I have a ton of suggestions for more stages from Rugrats.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Or a 2nd character from Rugrats, as it's next to Reptar too.
Doubt it, a friend of mine pointed this out to me on Discord but Reptar is in the middle of characters that only have one rep in the leaked CSS, he's not in the same rows as the other franchises with multiple reps. This heavily implies that the slot in the leak implies a fourth TMNT rep.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
I think it's Rocko and Garfield, the feet that you can just barely make out in the Toph leak seem to be a greyish-tan color to me which match Rocko

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
Then what other TMNT stage could we get?
There are 2 I can think of, either

1. Shredder's Lair. He does have his own lair, so yes

2. A Type of Dimensional rift stage. This depends on what version of Shredder it would be if this character was hypothetically Shredder, but across the TMNT medium, there's been quite a few cases of the other Turtle universes crossing over with each other. They might do something with that concept and turn it into a Stage. This doesn't work as well if Shredder was the 80's version, but if it's another version of Shredder (Especially 2003), it would work well

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I'm honestly kind of hoping it isn't Shredder just because of the logic of having four TMNT characters but only two Turtles.

Also I'm biased and would rather have another Nick character, sue me.
It would be weird if we got 4 TMNT reps but only 2 turtles. Plus I can't think of any more TMNT stages, so I expect that missing spot to be one of the Rugrats babies.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
In that Leaked pic with the 2 Fighters blanked out, You can see a little of the feet of the one next to Reptar. It looks gray colored, and the Fighter seems to be in a Wide Stance, or they are riding something that is wide
Nice catch! First thing that comes to mind is Shredder (since he's next to April) but I don't know why his stance would be that wide.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
Tbh with dlc it’s hard to see them not go in and add to series like loud house and spongebob so they could still be a balance for people that want modern and current stuff so we can get stuff like jimmy and timmy

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
How do we know for sure that the upper character in the image with the scribbled out characters is associated with either of the characters next to them? The multi-character series are not all grouped up together in that pic, unlike the pic of the actual CSS; look at where the Loud House characters are.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
I just find it's incredibly hard to choke up the Garfield leak to the person "just getting lucky"

When that means that in under 24 hours the leaker would have

• Modelled the near majority of the cast, including 4 characters that had yet to be revealed aside From silhouettes
  • make 3D models for for characters Nigel Thornberry who haven't had 3D models since the PS1 era, or 80's April O'Neil who has never had a 3D model
- make a second set of models for Spongebob, Garfield, Ren and Stimpy
  • Nail the Ren and Stimpy models
  • post this all to a Latin America gaming site, which just happens to be in the area where the 3D modelling for this game.is happening

All this in the span of less than a day after the CatDog and April O'Neil reveal

Yes I'm aware of fake leaks that got lucky or have had lots of dedication put into them like cacomallow or grinch ( though that leaker obviously had all the time they needed to make that, compared to this Garfield leak, and Grinch leak was just drawings and not full models)

But I also remember ESRB and how sometimes things like this happen

If Garfield leak is fake at this point, whoever made it put in more effort than even the majority of Smash leaks have ever had, and did it all in one of the shortest time frames ever for a fake leak to be made
Again, you should never underestimate how far a person is willing to go for even just a moment of spotlight.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
So, I decided to compare the shows represented in All-Star Brawl to the show roster in Nick Kart Racers 2 (the previous Nick Crossover published by Gamemill), and I noticed something curious:

Both show rosters are almost exactly the same.

Both games represented:

SpongeBob SquarePants
Ninja Turtles
The Loud House
Ren & Stimpy
Rugrats
Hey Arnold!
CatDog
Invader Zim
and Danny Phantom

The only differences are that the Ninja Turtles in All-Star Brawl are based on the 80s show instead of the 2012 one, Rocko's Modern Life isn't represented (at least, not yet), and it has two more shows in the form of "Aaah! Real Monsters" and "The Wild Thornberrys".

It's just something interesting I noticed.

As for the final two slots, personally, I'd prefer both being from shows that aren't represented in the game yet; those would be more interesting to me.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
The devs have said multiple times that they don't know if they're even going to be allowed to work on DLC...It's nice to dream though.

So the weird thing sticking out to me is how stages line up, but that means that April's stage is considered to be the Technodrome. You'd think she'd have something else, unless they do give Shredder his own lair or the dimensional rift.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
If that leak is real I doubt it's Shredder because the 80's design for him does not have Gray feet

Unless for some reason they change the color scheme or the feet are cut off for some reason.

I think it's a new series character just placed after the TMNT characters, much like how Reptar is placed. Or it's a Rugrats character.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
There's a lot to read here... can someone give me a rundown on this leak/ the multiple leaks?

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Or the leaker got really damn lucky.

There are probably a lot of talented people who know how to make accurate 3D models.
See, this is the point where insisting that the leak is definitely, absolutely, 100% fake gets kind of ridiculous to me. Are we really going to assume that some rando got "lucky" enough to get perfect matches of April, CatDog, AND Ren & Stimpy's designs, along with having 1:1 models of everyone else in the leak? Because if so, those are some damn near COSMIC odds right there. At that point, I'd sooner buy a lottery ticket than make a fake leak for some cartoon party game for children.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
So, I decided to compare the shows represented in All-Star Brawl to the show roster in Nick Kart Racers 2 (the previous Nick Crossover published by Gamemill), and I noticed something curious:

Both show rosters are almost exactly the same.

Both games represented:

SpongeBob SquarePants
Ninja Turtles
The Loud House
Ren & Stimpy
Rugrats
Hey Arnold!
CatDog
Invader Zim
and Danny Phantom

The only differences are that the Ninja Turtles in All-Star Brawl are based on the 80s show instead of the 2012 one, Rocko's Modern Life isn't represented (at least, not yet), and it has two more shows in the form of "Aaah! Real Monsters" and "The Wild Thornberrys".

It's just something interesting I noticed.

As for the final two slots, personally, I'd prefer both being from shows that aren't represented in the game yet; those would be more interesting to me.
There's also Rocko in the kart game and still not in all star Brawl.

And also Jojo Siwa but nobody care about Jojo and Bobo show show.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Been looking over the mysterious feet, and while they definitely look grey and metallic, matching Shredder's colors, they're WAAAAAAYYYYY too big in proportion to be his. By comparison, look at April and Mikey's feet.

View attachment 330293
On a random unrelated side note, isn’t it an amazing coincidence that we now have Feet Man as the successor to Leg Girl?

dlewis53

Smash Lord
There's also Rocko in the kart game and still not in all star Brawl.

And also Jojo Siwa but nobody care about Jojo and Bobo show show.
Yeah, I mentioned Rocko not being confirmed (yet) for All-Star Brawl, and I didn't count Jojo Siwa because she's not a cartoon character; she's a real person.

Faso115

Smash Lord
On a random unrelated side note, isn’t it an amazing coincidence that we now have Feet Man as the successor to Leg Girl?
Leading more credence that it has to be Shredder so feet Theory only applies to TMNT characters

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Not to mention your not hitting them your hitting a car if they were worried about that it would be similar to bowser jr
They couldn't be worried about hitting a child, because the Rugrats are already playable in the series on the mobile game.

antinomicTune

Smash Rookie
I've been lurking for a bit here, but I'd like to suggest another potential option for the identity of the mysterious feet pixels.

Jenny appears in this pose in a whole bunch of promotional material, it wouldn't be out of place for her to be in this same pose or something similar in her render, and the stance is certainly wide enough to fit, as are the colors close enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom