• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Who's everyone's most wanted currently?

Mine are Jimmy Neutron and Squidward now that Garfield is confirmed. I think there's a strong likelihood that these 2 are coming to the game as well.
My most wanted fighters:
  • Squidward
  • Angry Beavers
  • Garfield
  • Bessie Higgenbottom
  • Luna Loud
  • Crimson Chin

evanwoo10

Smash Lord

Mine are Jimmy Neutron and Squidward now that Garfield is confirmed. I think there's a strong likelihood that these 2 are coming to the game as well.
It was hard, but I narrowed fifteen characters down into a list. Most of these are definitely not happening and I highly doubt we will even get fifteen. These are my most wanted as of now, not my actual predictions.

My top 15 most wanted (list and order subject to change):
1. Kelpy G
2. Jorgen Von Strangle
3. Timmy’s Dad
4. Zuko
5. Squidward
6. Vlad Plasmius
7. Hugh Neutron
8. Timmy Turner
9. Azula
10. Mr. Krabs
11. Jimmy Neutron
12. Rocko
13. Snotty Boy
14. Mr. Crocker
15. Jenny Quackles Wakeman

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

Ansi and Olly as a Tag Team Duo with Saraline as a separate Character from Welcome to the Wayne, Mr. Krabs, Cause i want to hear the meme though maybe it'd be best to have both him and Squidward too, and Zuko

Bunsen would work as a fighter

Po can be fun for this game, but nick would have to talk to Dreamworks for the rights to use him.

There are other characters for the game based on my appreciation for other shows such as Mr. Blik from Catscratch, Snap, etc.

Last edited:

Brodemmars

Smash Apprentice

Spongebob Squarepants
Squidward
Mr. Krabs
Plankton (& Karen)
Etc.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Raphael
Donatello
Shredder
Casey
Splinter
Etc.

Katara
Sokka
Zuko
Iroh
Azula
Etc.

Asami
Bolin
Mako
Tenzin
Etc.

Ren and Stimpy
I'm satisfied with Ren, Stimpy, and PTM but I wouldn't mind more characters

The Loud House
All the sisters, ALL OF THEM!
Ronnie Ann (from the The Casagrandes)

Invader Zim
Professor Membrane
GIR
Gaz
Etc.

Rugrats
Stu
All of the babies (use AGU versions if they have to)

Catdog
I'm satisfied with Catdog but I wouldn't mind more characters

The Wild Thornberries
I'm satisfied with Nigel but I wouldn't mind more characters

Hey Arnold!
Arnold
Gerald
Etc.

Danny Phantom
Vlad Plasmius
Skulker
Ember
Sam
Valerie
The rest of the Fentons (Madeline, Jazz, & Jack)
Dani as a semi-clone,
Etc.

Aaahh! Real Monsters
I'm satisfied with Oblina but I wouldn't mind more characters

Other Nicktoons I'd want to see:

Fairly Odd Parents
Timmy (with Fairies) + Chloe Alt/clone
Vicky
Jorgen von Strangle
The Crimson Chin
Timmy's Dad
Etc.

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Jimmy with Goddard
Hugh
Etc.

My Life as a Teenage Robot
Jenny
Vexus
Etc.

Rocko's Modern Life
Rocko
Heffer
Filburt
Dr. Hutchinson
Etc.

ChalkZone
Rudy
Snap
Etc.

Rocket Power
Otto
Reggie
Tito
Etc.

Other
Kitty Katswell (from T.U.F.F. Puppy)
Miko/Five (from Glitch Tech)
Tuesday X (from The X's)
Henry & June
El Tigre
Dagget and Norbert (playable separate or together, I don't care both work for me)
Pony (with Annie?) (from It's Pony)
Parker J. Cloud (from The Middle Most Post)
Someone from Welcome to the Wayne
Someone from Making Fiends
Rango (from the movie Rango)
Garfield
The Catscratch trio
Tak (from the video game)
Bessie
Bloom (from the Winx Club)
Nick Jr. characters like Dora the Explorer and Blue's Clues
Other characters owned by Viacom
Etc.

Third party
Doug
Dreamworks characters (Shrek, Po, Tigress, the Penguins, etc.)
Someone from Cartoon Network (Finn & Jake, Ben 10, etc.)
Someone from Disney (The Pine twins, Kim P., Perry, etc.)
Etc.

Characters who will most likely never happen but hey why not?
Agent Xero (from the rejected show The Modifyers)

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Here's the Week 1 aggregate tier list from the people that press buttons really good:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AllStarBrawl/comments/q5odik
Honestly, this looks about right to me. The only major disagreement from me is that I still think R&S are way too high since most of their kit is trash and they're largely carried by one broken move (Light Down Air). Other than that, though, this checks out.
That's quite an oof on Korra and Toph. Korra I had some difficulty using. Disappointed to see Reptar suddenly go down
Reptar's sort of a K. Rool situation where everyone thought he was broken for like, a week, but then people started learning to call him out on his **** and he started falling significantly. That recovery is especially vulnerable if you know to just block it. Toph's grounded strong attacks look scary, but if you know how to RPS them or get around them normally, she doesn't really have much, and Korra has some build-a-bear combos, but that's about it.

I'm not too picky when it comes to this sort of thing, but I'd love to see Jimmy Neutron get into this game, and I'd take a sufficiently funny side character like Carl or Hugh as well. Otis or Pig would also be really fun in my opinion, both for the memes and because Back at the Barnyard was genuinely a hilarious show. For a fourth SpongeBob character, I'd love to see Squidward or Mr. Krabs, and just as an absolute pipe dream, I'd go nuts if I saw Patchy the Pirate in this game in some form. (If they have Tom Kenny in the booth for whatever reason, they should at least get him or the French Narrator as an announcer. Think of how awesome that'd be.) In terms of "licensed" picks, the Penguins of Madagascar are easily my go-to's on that front (unless Barnyard counts as licensed, which I don't think it is since Nickelodeon distributed the original Barnyard movie), but I wouldn't mind seeing the funny Jack Black panda in this game either. But honestly, they could add pretty much whoever to this game and I'd be happy. I'm pretty much already satisfied with what we've got.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

Uh ****innnnnnnn

Tito, Big Time Rush, Gibby, Kappa Mikey, Otis and/or Biggie Cheese, Mr. Krabs, Iroh, Donnie Thornberry, Jorgen, Artie the Strongest Man in the World, the Penguins of Madagascar, George Lopez, any form of Jack Black but preferrably Nacho Libre, Pablo from Backyardigans, Rango, Mr. Dink, Rocko, Kyle and/or Boog, most Jimmy Neutron characters and uhhhh Rabbids I guess.

I am not taking this game seriously at all, am I

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
On a side note, there's still no indication how many characters we're getting or how long the DLC cycle will go for, so it's pure conjunction at this stage.

Well, that would be one way to add some Casagrande content into the game, I suppose... Lori does feel like the next most "normal" sibling after Lincoln, though she still has hobbies/pursuits like golf and fashion that you can pull from for her kit.

I'd be down to see Lisa get in, but I do not want to see the fandom reaction if we get a Loud House child genius inventor before Jimmy lol.
Good point, yeah.

At the very least, one could do some "gender-swap Dexter is in a better fighting game than CNPTEXL" jokes out of it.

Artie the Strongest Man in the World
Didn't expect to see an Adventures of Pete & Pete viewer on here.

There are other characters for the game based on my appreciation for other shows such as Mr. Blik from Catscratch, Snap, etc.
If it helps, Mr. Blik did show up in one of the Nicktoons Unite games once, albeit on a portable version.

Spongebob Squarepants
Squidward
Mr. Krabs
Plankton (& Karen)
Etc.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Raphael
Donatello
Shredder
Casey
Splinter
Etc.

Katara
Sokka
Zuko
Iroh
Azula
Etc.

Asami
Bolin
Mako
Tenzin
Etc.

Ren and Stimpy
I'm satisfied with Ren, Stimpy, and PTM but I wouldn't mind more characters

The Loud House
All the sisters, ALL OF THEM!
Ronnie Ann (from the The Casagrandes)

Invader Zim
Professor Membrane
GIR
Gaz
Etc.

Rugrats
Stu
All of the babies (use AGU versions if they have to)

Catdog
I'm satisfied with Catdog but I wouldn't mind more characters

The Wild Thornberries
I'm satisfied with Nigel but I wouldn't mind more characters

Hey Arnold!
Arnold
Gerald
Etc.

Danny Phantom
Vlad Plasmius
Skulker
Ember
Sam
Valerie
The rest of the Fentons (Madeline, Jazz, & Jack)
Dani as a semi-clone,
Etc.

Aaahh! Real Monsters
I'm satisfied with Oblina but I wouldn't mind more characters

Other Nicktoons I'd want to see:

Fairly Odd Parents
Timmy (with Fairies) + Chloe Alt/clone
Vicky
Jorgen von Strangle
The Crimson Chin
Timmy's Dad
Etc.

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Jimmy with Goddard
Hugh
Etc.

My Life as a Teenage Robot
Jenny
Vexus
Etc.

Rocko's Modern Life
Rocko
Heffer
Filburt
Dr. Hutchinson
Etc.

ChalkZone
Rudy
Snap
Etc.

Rocket Power
Otto
Reggie
Tito
Etc.

Other
Kitty Katswell (from T.U.F.F. Puppy)
Miko/Five (from Glitch Tech)
Tuesday X (from The X's)
Henry & June
El Tigre
Dagget and Norbert (playable separate or together, I don't care both work for me)
Pony (with Annie?) (from It's Pony)
Parker J. Cloud (from The Middle Most Post)
Someone from Welcome to the Wayne
Someone from Making Fiends
Rango (from the movie Rango)
Garfield
The Catscratch trio
Tak (from the video game)
Bessie
Bloom (from the Winx Club)
Nick Jr. characters like Dora the Explorer and Blue's Clues
Other characters owned by Viacom
Etc.

Third party
Doug
Dreamworks characters (Shrek, Po, Tigress, the Penguins, etc.)
Someone from Cartoon Network (Finn & Jake, Ben 10, etc.)
Someone from Disney (The Pine twins, Kim P., Perry, etc.)
Etc.

Characters who will most likely never happen but hey why not?
Agent Xero (from the rejected show The Modifyers)
Open to almost any possibility, I like that.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
My DLC wishlist:

Garfield
Donnie (WT)
Jenny
Zuko
Rocko
Angry Beavers
Sheen
One Rugrats character
Blue

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
It was hard, but I narrowed fifteen characters down into a list. Most of these are definitely not happening and I highly doubt we will even get fifteen. These are my most wanted as of now, not my actual predictions.

My top 15 most wanted (list and order subject to change):
1. Kelpy G
2. Jorgen Von Strangle
3. Timmy’s Dad
4. Zuko
5. Squidward
6. Vlad Plasmius
7. Hugh Neutron
8. Timmy Turner
9. Azula
10. Mr. Krabs
11. Jimmy Neutron
12. Rocko
13. Snotty Boy
14. Mr. Crocker
15. Jenny Quackles Wakeman
me-makes-a-slightly-racist-joke-my-grandpa-youre-a-65730810~3.png

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Considering my number one request, Garfield, was datamined I don't have any most-wanteds. Jenny would be cool, and Jimmy or Hugh, but mostly I want to keep having fun, being surprised, and enjoying some wacky off-the-wall characters. The game is soooo fun. I have a great feeling that it's gonna be polished and much more feature-rich in a year's time, and it's lucky that it's a strong enough game mechanically (with AWESOME online - I LOVE the lobby system) to keep it afloat.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord

I’m already eating good with Toph and Garfield back to back, but if I had to ask for more...
  • Hugh Neutron (he’s a funny dad and I like him :). He could have a lot of fun moves based on the weird stuff he does on the show. Aside from [REDACTED], he’s my most wanted)
  • Jimbo (of course he’s gotta be in too)
  • Mr. Krabs (if only because him being paid DLC is way too good of an opportunity to pass up)
  • Iroh (Zuko’s more likely as a firebender rep, but I like Iroh)
  • Luna Loud (If she’s basically a mix between Ultimax Rise and Cherry Hunter with her own unique twist, she’d be a ton of fun. Also helps that she’s my favorite Loud sister)
  • Jenny (A very obvious choice, but considering how much moveset potential she has can you blame everyone for asking for her?)
  • Otis (Barnyard is funny and I want to spam the lactivate attack)
  • Snap and/or Rudy (The stage and moveset could be really creative. I’d love if Snap was rendered in 2D like Mr. Game & Watch)
  • Kappa Mikey (This one is 99% a meme pick, but one that would make me extremely happy)
  • El Tigre (Super underrated pick, he’d be really cool)
  • The Mighty B (This one’s probably too niche to ever be considered, but she’d be an awesome deep cut. Loved that show as a kid)
  • Boog from Fanboy and ChumChum (he’d break the metagame)
  • Steve and Blue (I love the idea of them being a puppet fighter)
  • Movie Dora (Remember leg girl speculation? Good times...)
  • Sportacus (Lazy Town content in general would be kino. If they ever add tracks from the shows then we need Lazy Town so we can get We Are Number One or Cooking By The Book)
  • Kennan and Kel (Best candidate for an Ice Climbers type character)
  • Josh. Just Josh.
  • Spencer (He’s over-the-top enough to where he’d fit in perfectly with the Nicktoons. I want him to have his statues and Spaghetti Tacos in his moveset)
  • Gibby (Him or Spencer would be the best iCarly reps)
  • Every member of Big Time Rush
  • Count Olaf (He needs a gimmick where he disguises himself as any of the other fighters)
  • Goku
  • Sol Badguy (If this is the platform fighter equivalent of Battle for the Grid, we should go all out and have our traditional FGC crossover. And this game has airdashing so it’s already basically Guilty Gear. He has nothing to do with Nick, but it’d be a funny crossover)
I take Nick speculation very seriously and all of my requests are completely reasonable.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I’m already eating good with Toph and Garfield back to back, but if I had to ask for more...
  • Hugh Neutron (he’s a funny dad and I like him :). He could have a lot of fun moves based on the weird stuff he does on the show. Aside from [REDACTED], he’s my most wanted)
  • Jimbo (of course he’s gotta be in too)
  • Mr. Krabs (if only because him being paid DLC is way too good of an opportunity to pass up)
  • Iroh (Zuko’s more likely as a firebender rep, but I like Iroh)
  • Luna Loud (If she’s basically a mix between Ultimax Rise and Cherry Hunter with her own unique twist, she’d be a ton of fun. Also helps that she’s my favorite Loud sister)
  • Jenny (A very obvious choice, but considering how much moveset potential she has can you blame everyone for asking for her?)
  • Otis (Barnyard is funny and I want to spam the lactivate attack)
  • Snap and/or Rudy (The stage and moveset could be really creative. I’d love if Snap was rendered in 2D like Mr. Game & Watch)
  • Kappa Mikey (This one is 99% a meme pick, but one that would make me extremely happy)
  • El Tigre (Super underrated pick, he’d be really cool)
  • The Mighty B (This one’s probably too niche to ever be considered, but she’d be an awesome deep cut. Loved that show as a kid)
  • Boog from Fanboy and ChumChum (he’d break the metagame)
  • Steve and Blue (I love the idea of them being a puppet fighter)
  • Movie Dora (Remember leg girl speculation? Good times...)
  • Sportacus (Lazy Town content in general would be kino. If they ever add tracks from the shows then we need Lazy Town so we can get We Are Number One or Cooking By The Book)
  • Kennan and Kel (Best candidate for an Ice Climbers type character)
  • Josh. Just Josh.
  • Spencer (He’s over-the-top enough to where he’d fit in perfectly with the Nicktoons. I want him to have his statues and Spaghetti Tacos in his moveset)
  • Gibby (Him or Spencer would be the best iCarly reps)
  • Every member of Big Time Rush
  • Count Olaf (He needs a gimmick where he disguises himself as any of the other fighters)
  • Goku
  • Sol Badguy (If this is the platform fighter equivalent of Battle for the Grid, we should go all out and have our traditional FGC crossover. And this game has airdashing so it’s already basically Guilty Gear. He has nothing to do with Nick, but it’d be a funny crossover)
I take Nick speculation very seriously and all of my requests are completely reasonable.
oh my god I completely forgot about Fanboy and ChumChum, I need to add Kyle and Boog to my list

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Since everyone is sharing their most wanted (outside of the leaked characters) my top 5 would be:
  • Angry beavers
  • Rocko
  • XJ9/Jenny
  • El Tigre
  • Luna Loud/Ember (because I need someone to rock)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
There are a lot of characters I think would be really cool (some honorable mentions being Jenny, Arnold, Hugh, Rocko, and Zuko, for instance), but if I had to limit myself to a Top Three:

1) Squidward. Easily my most wanted character and my favorite Nickelodeon character over all.

2) Jimmy Neutron. One of my favorite shows as a kid and one that has stood up pretty well (not as much visually, though that was at least good for its time cough Donkey Kong cough), and he could have a great moveset based on his various inventions.

3) Rudy and/or Snap. ChalkZone was another one of my favorites as a kid (I remember it even debuted on my birthday lol), and these two could be a ton of fun, whether it's either one alone or both together. Rudy's moveset potential with his magic chalk is practically limitless, and Snap's fun personality and unique aesthetic would also add a lot.

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace

My top 5 most wanteds are:
  • El Tigre
  • Jenny Wakeman/XJ9
  • Vlad Plasmius
  • Jimmy Neutron
  • Mr Krabs
  • Plankton (preferably in either a Imitation Krabs mech suit or riding Karen)

I'm fine if they don't get in though because I still have my favorites CatDog and Zim.

Here's the Week 1 aggregate tier list from the people that press buttons really good:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AllStarBrawl/comments/q5odik
Honestly sounds pretty par-the-course for this game in its current state. Light aerials seem to be meta-defining at this point with heavies being combo-food. Hopefully the devs will add some kind of counterbalance in the future to make it harder to constantly chain nair.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
i seem to be the only one here who doesn't want more loud house
Nope, right here. For me, it's less that I'd be outright upset at another Loud House rep and more that it's just not something I have any interest in and I think higher priority should be given to representing series that aren't already in the game. (And if any already repped series should get a character in DLC, I think SpongeBob and Avatar make way more sense and have much more interesting pools of characters to choose from.)

GojiraC

Smash Rookie
My only really big want would be Angry Beavers.

Some of the other big series like Oddparents, Neutron and Rocko would be cool (and make the game feel more complete), but for stuff that I’m actively nostalgic for that isn’t in at all yet, Angry Beavers is the big one.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Come to think of it, no one has actually tried to ask the devs on Discord how much DLC they'd want to include, did they?

oh my god I completely forgot about Fanboy and ChumChum, I need to add Kyle and Boog to my list
It could be worse, try being me, who completely forgot that The Xs exist even though I've watched their show. Even then I'd probably would just pick Tuesday, because teenage punk spy is too rare of a combo to pass up.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Realistically, I want to see Squidward and Rocko. Those are like the two big missing pieces for me at the moment - fortunately I think they've got a good chance of showing up for that reason. And just like literally everyone else, I think Jenny would be great too.

My pipe dream pick is Snap from Chalkzone. I don't really even love the show that much, but Snap himself is awesome and a moveset involving magic chalk just naturally lends itself to a lot of fun opportunities. I mean, I guess Rudy is the one who actually does the drawing in the show, but I don't think it would be so bad to take liberties for the sake of a more interesting character.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Realistically, I want to see Squidward and Rocko. Those are like the two big missing pieces for me at the moment - fortunately I think they've got a good chance of showing up for that reason. And just like literally everyone else, I think Jenny would be great too.

My pipe dream pick is Snap from Chalkzone. I don't really even love the show that much, but Snap himself is awesome and a moveset involving magic chalk just naturally lends itself to a lot of fun opportunities. I mean, I guess Rudy is the one who actually does the drawing in the show, but I don't think it would be so bad to take liberties for the sake of a more interesting character.
I'm of the mind that there could always be a :ultpokemontrainer:-style setup, but with Rudy only having Snap to guide. Yes, he would use a rocket-powered skateboard for Space Madness.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I don't have many strong opinions on Loud House one way or another, but I do kind of want Luna Loud for the sake of having a musical fighter in the game. I've always felt that Smash was sorely missing this, so if Nick All-Stars could provide that longstanding want of mine I would consider it a satisfying consolation prize.

Wailing on people with a guitar, sending out sound waves, maybe some rhythm based attacks if they want to try something different? Just sounds like a lot of fun. It helps Luna is probably my favorite design of the Loud crew.

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
If we get another Hey Arnold character, I really hope we get a out of field pick. My personal picks would be either one of Arnold’s grandparents or Stoop Kid.
View attachment 334108
I wouldn’t even say it’s too crazy for Stoop Kid to get a spot on the roster. The Splat had a whole week dedicated to Stoop Kid. The week included edited videos of the characters onto live action shots, a live action news reporter interviewing different Hey Arnold characters, along with an entire music video featuring a live action version of Stoop Kid. He seems to have quite a big following, including Nickelodeon themselves!

amageish

Smash Master
Not wanting the Loud House was basically the default position for a long while, with mentioning the idea of it getting more reps setting the Reddit/Discord on fire.... I think the idea of the Loud House getting more content got so much blowback that there was a blowback to the blowback and now people are mostly neutral on it?

Come to think of it, no one has actually tried to ask the devs on Discord how much DLC they'd want to include, did they?
I think people have tried, but trying to ask something and successfully getting a response are two very different things.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So remind me

Who is all in the data mine again? As far as what I read, it was
Garfield, Shredder, Jimmy, and Rocko?
Any other characters mentioned?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So remind me

Garf and Shred are the only ones with files beyond announcer calls. Those announcer calls are:
You can read them in real-time if you really are deaf.

amageish

Smash Master
So remind me

Garfield and Shredder have actual files in the game that indicate they are going to be made playable - consider them confirmed. Rocksteady has files indicating that he was briefly being worked on before being scrapped, assumedly for Shredder or April. There is also a Double Dare stage that is being worked on, probably without a character attached but who really knows.

There are also announcer clips for other characters, which includes: Angelica Pickles, Avatar Roku, Azula, Barnacle Boy, Beebop, Casey Jones, Chuckie Finster, Cindy Vortex, Dark Danny, Donatello, Donnie Thornberry, Eliza Thornberry, Filburt, Foot Clan, Gir, Jet, Jimmy Neutron, Katara, King Bumi, Krang, Mermaid Man, Metal Head, Mr Krabs, Plankton, Prince Zuko, Raphael, Ren Höek, Rocko, Rock Steady, Shredder, Skulker, Sokka, Splinter, Squidward, Stimpy, Susie Carmichal, Tommy Pickles, Uncle Iroh, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Vlad Plasmius.

These voicelines are just placeholders and nobody from them should be taken as confirmed - it sounds like Ludosity wasn't even involved in their recording and Ludosity are the ones pitching characters - but the fact that wheoever did choose to record them thought Rocko's Modern Life and Jimmy Neutron were IPs eligible for inclusion in the game is a good sign for them at least not having too much red tape.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Reminder that the list of names is a bunch of suggestions that also obfuscate who might actually come in the next months or so, especially since it doesn't cover options outside of the series that are present in there.

Not wanting the Loud House was basically the default position for a long while, with mentioning the idea of it getting more reps setting the Reddit/Discord on fire.... I think the idea of the Loud House getting more content got so much blowback that there was a blowback to the blowback and now people are mostly neutral on it?

I think people have tried, but trying to ask something and successfully getting a response are two very different things.
Well, it's a start. In the end though no fan can actually do anything, since Ludosity will stick to who they want to see in there. If it's TLH, Jimmy, FOP, Rocko, some lesser known show from the 00s/10s or whatever else, they'll go for it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom