• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
View attachment 326443View attachment 326444
got a good laugh out of me, nice to know though. Wonder what this means for Gir
Welp, guess I can toss my deconfirmed nicktoons list into the trash now lol. Since we know only Alex Mack is disconfirmed so far, now seems like a good time to post my top 10 most wanted characters list. Here's hoping at least 4 out of these 10 make it into the game at some point!
Top 10 Most Wanted Characters:
Norbert/Daggett (The Angry Beavers)
Jimmy Neutron (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius)
Snap (Chalkzone)
Vendetta (Making Fiends)
Jenny “XJ9” Wakeman (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
Mr. Krabs (Spongebob Squarepants)
Toph Beifong (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Rocko Rama/Heffer Wolfe (Rocko’s Modern Life)
Otis (Barnyard)
Kitty Katswell (T.U.F.F Puppy)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
For all those uniniciated Nickelodeon Brawl already has like 10 Games!
The first one being jingle brawl then the other variants of it , Super brawl 2, Super brawl 3 and the real edition of it, super brawl 4 and the halloween variant, and a mobile game which is weirdly enough the closest too allstar due to 3d and the focus on legacy chars!
Yeah you know Super brawl 3 Had only adult aang not his normal version! and the 4th game (which was all super heroes) had the mermaid man and Barancle boiy spongebob and patrick aswell as their superhero versions from the second movie!

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Welp, guess I can toss my deconfirmed nicktoons list into the trash now lol. Since we know only Alex Mack is disconfirmed so far, now seems like a good time to post my top 10 most wanted characters list. Here's hoping at least 4 out of these 10 make it into the game at some point!
Jimmy Neutron (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius)
Snap (Chalkzone)
Vendetta (Making Fiends)
Rocko Rama/Heffer Wolfe (Rocko’s Modern Life)
Otis (Barnyard)
Kitty Katswell (T.U.F.F Puppy)
Lets post mine too.
Vendetta (Making Fiends)
Rocko (Rocko’s Modern Life)
Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Sheen Estevez (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius)
Snap (Chalkzone)
Ember (Danny Phantom)

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
For all those uniniciated Nickelodeon Brawl already has like 10 Games!
The first one being jingle brawl then the other variants of it , Super brawl 2, Super brawl 3 and the real edition of it, super brawl 4 and the halloween variant, and a mobile game which is weirdly enough the closest too allstar due to 3d and the focus on legacy chars!
Yeah you know Super brawl 3 Had only adult aang not his normal version! and the 4th game (which was all super heroes) had the mermaid man and Barancle boiy spongebob and patrick aswell as their superhero versions from the second movie!
Your forgetting Super Brawl World, the last entry for the Super Brawl Games.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
If GameMill is involved in roster picks that gives me a little more hope for Rocko (and possibly Heffer/RRBM/Hutchinson) since he was in NKR2 and is the only cartoon repped in that game we don't at least know about a fighter from.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
View attachment 326493

this is my current roster prediction atm, trying to spice it up and ignore some "hurdles" for characters for the sake of a prediction
Honestly I think it's pretty obvious that Gir is not going to be his own slot. The trailer made it pretty clear that he was part of Zim moveset, and the publisher also confirmed that he's not his own character. I'm pretty sure the dev saying that Alex Mack is the only deconfirm character just means that he didn't think about Gir while writing his post.

1626980784783.png

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
You know? You brought up a good point. I havent considered it but Ren and Stimpy could end up being separate characters though I am hoping they are our duo fighter of the game.
I concur. Ren and Stimpy are in kind of a weird spot currently. In past crossover games, we've seen them both stand on their own individually, as well as banded together. I haven't seen The Ren and Stimpy Show in years, so I'm not sure. Do they each have enough moveset potential to be able to stand as their own fighters?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I concur. Ren and Stimpy are in kind of a weird spot currently. In past crossover games, we've seen them both stand on their own individually, as well as banded together. I haven't seen The Ren and Stimpy Show in years, so I'm not sure. Do they each have enough moveset potential to be able to stand as their own fighters?
I could see Ren representing the violence of the show and Stimpy representing the gross-out. They could work as a Ice Climbers-esque duo but given they have different shapes, personalities and by proxy fighting styles that wouldn't be preferable. A duo more like Banjo or Duck Hunt would probably be best though, with Ren using Stimpy as a weapon (like in the Stimpy's Invention video game where Ren chokes Stimpy to use him as a hairball gun)

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
I still remember when Kart Racers 2’s cover had Ren and Stimpy in the same car, but they were separate characters. I also don’t believe they were a duo in the first kart racer game either (the one from like 2000). The only characters I recall never having been separate are Daggett and Norbert

So yeah I’m personally thinking Ren and Stimpy will be separate

Also after doing some more thinking I’ve decided to replace Shredder and Gir in my prediction with Donnie and Raph, I’ll make an updated mock-up when I get a chance

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
I guess I'm still the guy who would love a Fanboy/Chum Chum rep. It wasn't by any means a fantastic show but for some reason I really enjoyed it. Probably in the same odd surreal enjoyment I got from Ren & Stimpy before it. I still don't think Nick will want to promote it at all but damn, it'd still be funny. If Box Art is real, I'm just glad the cat and chihuahua got in with Powdered Toast Man. I can die happy with those three.

Last edited:

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
I will absolutely be maining Stimpy should he be separate from Ren. I always thought that in a fighting game setting, Ren/Stimpy would have really erratic movement, like snapping a rubber band.
like how they move in the show itself, and how Ren and Stimpy often had its pacing centered around revelling in its own absurdity.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I will absolutely be maining Stimpy should he be separate from Ren. I always thought that in a fighting game setting, Ren/Stimpy would have really erratic movement, like snapping a rubber band.
like how they move in the show itself, and how Ren and Stimpy often had its pacing centered around revelling in its own absurdity.
Wario's portrayal in Smash came to mind, which made me realise Wario is basically what you'd get if you combined Ren and Stimpy into one character.

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
Wario's portrayal in Smash came to mind, which made me realise Wario is basically what you'd get if you combined Ren and Stimpy into one character.
less Wario’s choppy movement and more too much movement
like Stimpy cranking his whole body backwards before dashing, or Ren’s up aerial headbutt thrashing him downwards; weird expressions and movements that seem to impede the characters but give them a unique momentum

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
I guess I'm still the guy who would love a Fanboy/Chum Chum rep. It wasn't by any means a fantastic show but for some reason I really enjoyed it.
Yeah, I think I get what you mean. It's in a similar vein as Back at the Barnyard, where it's way funnier if you treat it like it's a s***post.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
pardon my musings, but I do wonder how Rocko would play in this game. I’d imagine that he’d be a lightweight that always seems a little panicked in his animation.
Yoshi's floatiness would fit both his species and his show's curvy ary style I feel. If there are indeed unified counters the brain popping out could be his counter while his side smash could be smashing a parking meter into his foe's head like the Fatheads

Last edited:

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
pardon my musings, but I do wonder how Rocko would play in this game. I’d imagine that he’d be a lightweight that always seems a little panicked in his animation.
Funnily enough, I can kind of see Rocko being the Lucario of this game. Rocko is a very timid character who doesn't automatically resort to violence. However, as he gets more and more annoyed/angry, he eventually releases all of his fury and does something, in his own words, "not nice". I can picture it as Rocko not dealing much damage at the beginning of the match when he's calm. As the match goes on and the higher his percentage gets, the angrier he gets and as such, the more damage he deals.

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
Funnily enough, I can kind of see Rocko being the Lucario of this game. Rocko is a very timid character who doesn't automatically resort to violence. However, as he gets more and more annoyed/angry, he eventually releases all of his fury and does something, in his own words, "not nice". I can picture it as Rocko not dealing much damage at the beginning of the match when he's calm. As the match goes on and the higher his percentage gets, the angrier he gets and as such, the more damage he deals.
he can change his damage output with his anger?
talk about “Rocko’s Modded Strife”…

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I guess I'm still the guy who would love a Fanboy/Chum Chum rep. It wasn't by any means a fantastic show but for some reason I really enjoyed it. Probably in the same odd surreal enjoyment I got from Ren & Stimpy before it. I still don't think Nick will want to promote it at all but damn, it'd still be funny. If Box Art is real, I'm just glad the cat and chihuahua got in with Powdered Toast Man. I can die happy with those three.
I actually really enjoyed FanBoy and Chum Chum too when I first watch it. The writing wasn't genius, but there was some funny jokes and episodes here and there. I also think the characters design of most of the cast is actually very good, it just didn't translate well in 3d (here's some images of 2d concept art). If we can't get FanBoy and ChumChum themselves, I would honestly gladly take Kyle even as a DLC, I think he would work very well in a fighting game with his magic and maybe Nick would be more open to him because he's older, and it would be a good opportunity to add a vilain.

ESOQvdzVAAM-ww0 (1).jpg

887b1f8862ff89bcace17c41e57ab889.jpg

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I think both Zuko and Toph should be added so toph can have a live changing Trip with Zuko!

also what about costumes? what would you like to see?
Okay, Here's my ideas on costumes. i'll give one for each character.

Spongebob: Mermaid Man Spongebob
Patrick: Patrick Show Appearance
Sandy: Cowboy Hat(Her Bikini Wear might be too inappropriate)
Lincoln Loud: Ace Savvy
Lucy Loud: Cute Lucy(When she was trying to impress a boy)
Zim: Human Disguise from The Girl Who Cried Gnome(Thought this one would be funny)
Reptar: Purple Reptar?
Ren & Stimpy: Commander Hoek & Space Cadet Stimpy or Royal Canadian Yaksman Rangers.
Powdered Toast Man: I have no clue
Helga: Her Jungle Movie Appearance
Oblina: Her Braces(They look terrifying)
Nigel Thornberry: Tuxedo
CatDog: Vacation Get Up
Danny Phantom: Superhero Cape from Identity Crisis
Aang: Fire Nation Disguise
Korra: Season 4 Appearance
Dora?: I have no clue
Michalengelo: Multiple iterations of Mikey(2002 or 2012)
Leonardo: Same as Mikey

Now for the ones from the now fake rumored roster.
Mr. Krabs: Grandpappy The Pirate
Zuko: The New Firelord(At the End of the series or just the comics) or His Jasmine Dragon Employee Get Up
Rocko: Pilgrim
Daggett & Norbert: Wrestling Tag Team(i haven't seen this episode, just a clip i remember)
Jimmy Neutron: Hulk-Jimmy(Not the Monster)
The Shredder: Same as the turtles.

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Ember (Danny Phantom)
I can see why you picked Faning the Flames to be Danny's episode! Someone also picked Pirate Radio, a lot of Ember love going around! She's a very popular member of Danny's rogue's gallerym and if we got three Danny Phantom reps I can definitely see her getting in after Vlad.

I think both Zuko and Toph should be added so toph can have a live changing Trip with Zuko!
I agree! She deserves it, her first one sucked! xD

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
I'm also very curious about music selections. I wonder if there will only be original songs or there will be remixes of osts of the show thrown into the mix. Something like that could be very cool.
I hope remixes at the VERY least. I can't imagine if they went through this kind of fan fare without even allowing the MUSIC from these shows to make an appearance. Big yikes.

Top Bottom