• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

DeviousFish

Smash Apprentice
How do we know the changes listed on SteamDB are Shredder?
seem most likely and also rep said that the patch was done a couple of days ago. Fair play labs said the character is coming soon for the control mapping post which means it should come in the same patch

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Doesn't have yet.

Also good to know Frank Welker is still voicing Garfield under Nick.
The real good deal is that Francesca Smith is still willing to come out of retirement to voice Helga. I thought the Jungle Movie would be a special exception due to it being Hey Arnold's grand finale.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Are these new lines or archive reuse? Just wondering
Arnold is playable, and none of those VAs have played him before. In other words, new recordings.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
New Lines in the Tennis Game, Now i'm a little jealous those maybe this could also allude to them being brought to work for NASB too.
A lot of the VAs for that game will probably return for this game, and this includes Arnold, Angelica, and Rocko if NASB adds them.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Last edited:

dlewis53

Smash Lord
So we might be getting the reveal of the second free DLC fighter? Neat!

Hopefully they come with the patch that fixes some of the weird issues that came with Garfield's release, cause as far as I know that patch still hasn't been released on the Switch yet (or any consoles for that matter).

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SET A CPU AS PLAYER 1??? 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

no joke thats my biggest gripe with nasb

more than voice acting

i just want to put 4 player cpu battles on in the background please
YES! I really wanted this in the game cuz I really love doing cpu battles in smash games, I always had to do 1vs1 cpu battles cuz 3 battle cpu battles felt odd. It sucks that NASB doesn't have this basic feature at all.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SET A CPU AS PLAYER 1??? 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

no joke thats my biggest gripe with nasb

more than voice acting

i just want to put 4 player cpu battles on in the background please
I'm hoping they voice add acting to some of the characters in the background such as The Flying Dutchman & The Loud Sisters.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
We already know what's coming: Shredder, items, and a revamp to controller remapping. There's also the Double Dare stage too if that isn't Shredder's home stage (which I think it isn't).

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
maybe spoiler that for people who want to be surprised
It's a speculation post and does not contain leaked info. Well it does, but it's been leaked for months now and everyone in the community knows it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom