• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl to announce two characters at Future Games Show Gamescom

nick-sponge.jpg

Wondering when Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl will be getting new characters? A teaser trailer got revealed ahead of the show, showing that two new characters would be revealed to join alongside the 14 officially announced ones on August 26th. The trailer can be viewed below,

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is scheduled to release in Fall 2021. It will have over 15 characters, 20 stages, rollback, and both single player and multiplayer modes.

Author's Note: Man, I'm hoping for Timmy and the Angry Beavers. Rocko would be cool too. Getting Aang and Korra out of the way would be nice. Who do you want to see? Let us know below!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

D
might as well join the speculation just to find some interesting stuff nonetheless

pretty sure I can do this as a top ten

10) Kablam Hosts
9) Carl Weezer (W/ Planet Sheen Alt)
8) The Gromble
7) Rocksteady
6) Puma Loco
5) Rocko
3 and 4) Aang and Korra (also seems too likely)
2 and 3) Don/Raph (they seem needed with the other 2)
1) El Tigre

Seeing how Spongebob is the "Face" of Nickelodeon and their biggest franchise by a longshot I'm expecting the most representation from that franchise and really hoping for Squidward, Mr. Krabs and maybe Plankton.

Other than more Spongebob characters these are my "Top 5" (1 being the highest)

My Top 5 Most Wanted "Main" Nicktoon Characters

1. Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life)

2. CatDog (CatDog)

3. Ren & Stimpy (The Ren & Stimpy Show)

4. Dag & Norbert (Angry Beavers)

5 Jenny Wakeman/XJ-9 (My Life as a Teenage Robot)

Judging from the silhouette box art it's only matter of time before "Ren & Stimpy" and "CatDog" get revealed, But happy to know that their in even though it was expected (Especially the former) So hoping for Rocko, Angry Beavers and Jenny (XJ-9) to make the final cut.

Top Bottom