• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl launch trailer

nickallstarbrawl.jpg

Fair Play Labs, GameMill, and Ludosity dropped the final trailer for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. You can check out the trailer below:

Jampacked day with both the final Super Smash Bros. Ultimate reveal and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl releasing. While we know the whole base roster for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, two characters will be coming as DLC soon after launch.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl releases on October 5th for PC, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 5, Playstation 4, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One.

Author's Note: Here we gooo! Are you picking up this game? I'm waiting for the physical copies. Let us know in the comments what you think!

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I've played this game a little early thanks to time zones. BELIEVE THE HYPE, this is good stuff right here and much more than a nostalgic meme gimmick. If you love platform fighters, give this a shot - even if you don't care for cartoons or grew up in a country without these characters.

It's one of the fastest games I've ever played period, fighter or otherwise (Reptar, the slowest character in the game, feels like a lot of Ultimate's medium speed fighters) and the movesets are extremely varied to play in spite of a few samey up tilts here and there - it's hard to do the speed of this game justice without saying some weird blast processing nonsense, but let's just say a TAS of this game would need a seizure warning (and not just because of the striped character with red lips)

There are flaws (the damn RPS mechanic is more like clang tripping in such a fast game...) but if you like platform fighters on either a casual or competitive level this game is essential, and it's only gonna improve as time marches on thanks to patches and DLC.

Last edited:
I'm enjoying the game so far! Not as polished as Smash, but it's pretty fun. And it's different enough to where it doesn't just feel like a clone. Much faster paced, and seems pretty balanced for both competitive and casual play (unlike other failed games like Icons). I think people who *only want competitive will stick to Melee or Rivals of Aether, but I can see this game staying around for a bit, unlike Brawlout haha.

i'm still waiting for the multiple reviews before i will buy it..
some things hold me back and other things makes me want to give it a try..but yeah price wise i find this has to be a game i will play more then once otherwise it feels like i threw away my money.

i'm still waiting for the multiple reviews before i will buy it..
some things hold me back and other things makes me want to give it a try..but yeah price wise i find this has to be a game i will play more then once otherwise it feels like i threw away my money.
if you like 64, melee or ultimate you probably will like it and as a melee player i personally love it so far and with a friend getting it too im gonna have even more fun :jigglypuffmelee:

View attachment 333206
Fair Play Labs, GameMill, and Ludosity dropped the final trailer for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. You can check out the trailer below:

Jampacked day with both the final Super Smash Bros. Ultimate reveal and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl releasing. While we know the whole base roster for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, two characters will be coming as DLC soon after launch.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl releases on October 5th for PC, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 5, Playstation 4, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One.

Author's Note: Here we gooo! Are you picking up this game? I'm waiting for the physical copies. Let us know in the comments what you think!
The melee killer ß

Top Bottom