• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All Star Brawl adds Catdog and April O'Neil

April_CatDog.jpg

Today during Gamescom's Future Game Show live stream, we saw the reveal of two new characters for Nickelodeon All Star Brawl on stream. Catdog from Catdog, and April O' Neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. In addition, the stream announced that alongside an Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch release, Nickelodeon All Star Brawl will be seeing a PC release. We've included the snippet from the stream below.

Author's Note: Lots of childhood memories with both shows here, so this is cool to see. What are your thoughts? Let us know below!

Credits:
Editing & Writing: Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Graphics: @Zerp
Social: @Zerp

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I think these are fine inclusions. It's nice to see more retro Nick characters as opposed to what the "corporate suits Nick roster" would have been (which would have no doubt been very safe and boring). Also CatDog I watched growing up so I'm hype for them.

All I need is Jenny Wakeman and I'll be happy, although it would be nice to have Bessie Higgenbottom too but Jenny is my most wanted character for this game.
1630071322318.png
bessie.jpg

Last edited:
D
Praying for her an alt of her 2012 design. Idc if it makes no sense.

Top Bottom