• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFC3 - Omaha, Nebraska - January 6, 2007!!

Uli

Smash Champion
does anyone no how many people have registered yet or if any outa staters are comin?

nrxia

Smash Rookie
I'm looking it up right now, and so far the only state that's not Nebraska is... *drumroll* Iowa!

But as we know from previous experience, everyone likes signing up at the last minute.

Remember, you can sign up at any Gamers location if you don't have PayPal.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
from what i'm hearing, kintehr and kamikaze falco might be coming, so it sounds pretty good, finally have some others than myself to come from iowa.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol much <3 though y'all know i love you guys.

you should get gears of war >.>

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
in doubles 1st place gets 120 each? that seems a bit too much for doubles, it should be either 100 or 90 for each then put the rest in 1v1 making it either 160 or 180 for singles.

Echo

Smash Champion
oh yes, you're right. I am scared to come to this tourney because I have won the previous ones we have had, in both doubles and singles.

i am scared to play smash now. you got me. **** you JBM for revealing my secret.

Uli

Smash Champion
yeaa i got bad newss, i wont be attending this tourny bc of kinda personal stufff but i think tyser and his cousin might go sooo sorry, i really want to go but stuff happends :ohwell: so you guys should have a smashfest before friday bc ill be leaving friday

Echo

Smash Champion
i'm only going... because of kintehr...

atleast some people in the smash scene are still cool.

Uli

Smash Champion
are u implying something echo O.o jk

god ****it i wish i could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAWK!

next tourny after this in NE, everyone better come....

Echo

Smash Champion
^^^ By this he means me. :D

its tough being both good at games and be sexy as hell.... but I handle it nicely.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
dude tell me about it I been dealing with this **** my whole muthafukin life son. Like lookin as good as I do then ownin noobs in gears of war is unfair

Ryan aka Ryam

Smash Rookie
Not only is the sexy Lanyx going to this tourny but I too, Lanyx's infamous life partner, will be sending my alter ego, Ryam, to dominate NOOOOOOOOBSSSSSSSSSSSS. So keep your eyes open for pwnage...:laugh:

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
just if anyone wants to konw there will be 2 possibly 3 of us from kansas comming up to participate in this tourney!!!

Dont own us too hard lol :)

edit: i cant find the preregister ive looked for half an hour.... itll be me and 2 thers comming :EDGE
Pong
Orng

if you could count this as a preregister i would grately appreciate it thnx...:)

Light

Smash Journeyman
just if anyone wants to konw there will be 2 possibly 3 of us from kansas comming up to participate in this tourney!!!

Dont own us too hard lol :)

edit: i cant find the preregister ive looked for half an hour.... itll be me and 2 thers comming :EDGE
Pong
Orng

if you could count this as a preregister i would grately appreciate it thnx...:)
I lol'd then shook my head for awhile.

kintehr

Smash Apprentice
Woke up this morning, ready to go, car's been sabotaged: battery disconnected and a couple caps gone. Spent two hours asking for them back, not going to happen. :(

Sorry.

Ryan aka Ryam

Smash Rookie
sooo sad to say that Ryam disapointed not only himself but me as well. i played like a turd sandwich but dont worry, ill be sending Ryam again to the next one with 4 times as much capin', 3 times as much fist, and 20 times more ******. I was sickend by my play but i have popped some pills and am feelin alot better so be ready for me next time *****es.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Solos
1. Darkrain
2. Z
3. gamer
4. Smeesh
5. Dmac

Doubles
Darkrain&Dmac
Gamer&dontremember
Echo&Smeesh
Just got back not fun when you face Darkrain in the first round of solos :''(

Echo

Smash Champion
had a real good time. hope to see y'all again real soon.

checks in teh mail = suck. :/

edit - i dont have the results, so hopefully someone does.

DYC

Smash Champion
Solos

3. gamer
it's better to know peoples names before you post results =p

Singles:

1st Darkrain
2nd Z
3rd Phatgamer
4th Smeesh

Doubles:

1st Dark & Dmac
2nd DYC & Phatgamer
3rd Echo & Smeesh

Someone get some brackets up in here!

DYC

Smash Champion
In the words of Echo.

"Man it's fun having people come up, take your money, and then go out to eat with them afterwards."

Ryan aka Ryam

Smash Rookie
Hey, someone at the tourny was talking about how some kids (echo and smeesh and that gang) are gonna start getting together in Lincoln, NE every sunday to have some smash **** parties or something. Whoever that was i talked to at the tourny you should send me a message or soemthing so i can get more details or if anyone else knows about it hook me up please.

ps i was the noob with the dr mario t-shirt and glasses and tight pants with a nice *** if anyone cares

Top Bottom