• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Next Smash - Speculation & Discussion Thread

Gengar84

Smash Hero
to bad turo wouldn’t work as an alt
Maybe if they were just limited to using Koraidon and Miraidon as their specials. I haven’t played Violet so I don’t know how similar the two legends can work moveset wise but they do share very similar body types at least.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Hello again just a random thought I had recently. Do you guys think that (at least one of) the reasons why we only had 2 Fighter passed could hace been the COVID-19? I mean we know that it did affected the development of them and they didnt knew how much it would last the pandemy so they directly decided to cjt any plans for future DLC (asides of the other reason of Sakurai's own health).
Given how far back we know negotiations for Sephiroth and Steve were, I think it’s safe to assume that FP2 was more or less always in the cards. That being said, FP3 was always more of a question mark. I think as we have it right now, we don’t have nearly enough info to say that FP3 was ever truly on the table. It makes sense for it to be considered with how well FP1 and 2 did, but it’s just making assumptions at that point. I doubt the pandemic had any impact either; they got through FP2 easily and it did astoundingly well. It could have in theory negatively affected negotiations at least in person, but we just don’t have enough info.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Dragalia Lost ends its service today.

I know a lot of people wrote this off as another gacha game, but as someone who’s played it himself, it’s one of the more generous gacha games I’ve ever played.

With it shutting down today, I’m extra sad it didn’t at least get a Spirit Event during SSBU’s lifetime.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I just beat the game a few days ago so I’ve got some thoughts I can expand on later. For now, I’ll just share a few of my favorite designs. I’m not sure if Pokémon names qualify as spoilers so I’ll tag them just to be safe:
I used a Tinkaton on my team the whole game and is one of the only Pokémon I nicknamed (I called her Baby Metal). My favorite of all of the new designs are Lokix, Koraidon, Miraidon, Ceruledge, and Great Tusk. The starters unfortunately continue their trend of not appealing to me with the exception of Meowscarada (sadly, I picked Fuecoco and played without knowing any evolution until I personally saw them in game). I also used an Annihilape and Kingambit, which were both pretty cool as well.
Current team is:
Meowscarada
Ceruledge
Tauros (Aqua Breed)
Kilowattrel
Clodsire
Just replaced Tinkaton with Baxcalibur

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Scrimbo Bimblo is any cutesy mascot platformer. You don't have to be an animal.
Sorry for repeating this but there are Scrimblos that aren't from platformers like Pac-Man for example (i know Pac-Man World exists but his roots are on the Maze Game genre)
Also while Mega Man is a more action-oriented platformers, the Classic series' designs tends to be cutesy. The same can't be said for it's later games from the same genre (X, Zero, ZX)

Last edited:

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
Well! Here we go again!

Pauline confirmed, but I guess she was a given considering DK and Cranky showing up here
I think Cranky Kong will be the narrator of the story since he was the OG Donkey Kong and fought Mario.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Dragalia Lost ends its service today.

I know a lot of people wrote this off as another gacha game, but as someone who’s played it himself, it’s one of the more generous gacha games I’ve ever played.

With it shutting down today, I’m extra sad it didn’t at least get a Spirit Event during SSBU’s lifetime.

Man... I'm gonna miss this game...

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hell yeahhh
Oh, for real? Well then...

PAC-MAN
Ms. PAC-MAN
Valkyrie
Wonder Momo
Bravoman
Tarosuke
Taira no Kagekiyo
Taizo Hori
Toby Masuyo
Hiromi Tengenji
Namuko (Namco Heroine)
Mappy
Pino and Acha
Reiko Nagase/Ai Fukami
Leila
Metro-Cross Runner
The Prince
Klonoa
Susumu Hori
Wagan
Gil
Ki
KOS-MOS
Waya-Hime
Reiji and Xiaomu
Red Baron and Blue Max
Richard Miller
Dr. Don and Dr. Dan
Albatross
Mitsurugi
Taki
Clovis
Rick Taylor

I had more, but they kind of escape me at the moment...

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright....it's time.

My Bandai Namco fighting game roster is now complete!

I'd do a roster image but it's proving to be kind of a pain in the ass, so instead I'll list out the 30 characters, separate them in chunks, and explain stuff along the way.

So here....we.....go!

Fighting Game People

1. Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)
2. King II (Tekken)
3. Nina Williams (Tekken)
4. Nightmare (SoulCalibur)
5. Taki (SoulCalibur)

So yeah! Tekken and SoulCal! Tekken has the most characters on this roster. I picked Heihachi out of all the Mishima bloodline because while yeah, he probably is gonna stop being relevant next time around cause Story Stuff, I just think he's awesome. King and Nina, two popular mainstays, a grappler and a female character. As for SC, Nightmare is an obvious one, and for the second rep, I wanted another female character. Ivy and Talim were both very much in consideration, but I went with Taki mainly to fill the obligatory ninja fighter niche, and also cause I just think she's really cool.

Other Popular Series

6. Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)
7. Velvet Crowe (Tales of Berseria)
8. Malenia (Elden Ring)
9. Soul of Cinder (Dark Souls)
10. Agumon (Digimon)
11. Wizardmon (Digimon)

This is where the other stuff with multiple reps goes: Tales, Souls and Digimon. As for Tales....I'll be honest, I don't like Yuri very much lol. But I know how popular he is, and thus I know that if Bamco picked out a somewhat older Tales character, he'd stand a good chance, so whatever. I guess he goes in. For that second slot, I do honestly think at this point in time they'd go for an Arise character, but Velvet is just too ****ing cool. She probably wouldn't get in, but tough ****, it's my roster. As for Souls, I wanted an ER rep and a classic DS rep. The ER slot went to Malenia, cause I think she's a cool character who'd stand out. As for the DS pick, I knew Solaire was the big popular one, so I looked into him and I......wasn't terribly inspired. After looking into some other options, one I really vibed with was the Soul of Cinder, being a beloved boss who kinda represents the Chosen Undead in a way. And yeah for clarification I did want to go for NPCs or bosses with the Souls reps. The second Digimon rep was a doozy. Agumon needed to be in of course, but picking out a second one was tough. I looked into it, and one option I loved was Beelzemon, but idk. I just felt he didn't quite match what I was looking for, as extremely cool as I found him to be. After looking through several articles listing the best or most popular Digimon or what have you, I landed on Wizardmon, cause I really like his design and I think he'd stand out in a really nice way.

80's Arcade Reps

12. Pac-Man
13. Taizo Hori (Dig Dug)
14. Mappy
15. Gilgamesh (The Tower of Druaga)
16. Valkyrie (The Legend of Valkyrie)
17. Tobi "Kissy" Masuyo (Baraduke)
18. Momo Kanda (Wonder Momo)
19. Taira no Kagekiyo (Genpei Touma Den)
20. Rick Taylor (Splatterhouse)

I don't feel I have to explain those, tbh. Very cool characters, all of whom with their own styles and niches and whatnot. This was a huge era for Namco, one that birthed a ton of super cool characters, so I want to treat it properly. Honorable mentions go to Tarosuke and Bravoman, who probably would've made it on a larger roster. Other classic arcade picks I considered included Hiromi from Burning Force, Paco from Marvel Land, Makoto from Mach Breakers and a character from The Outfoxies cause that game is absolutely ****ing insane. Ton of picks you could go for though.

Relatively modern choices

21. Reiko Nagase (Ridge Racer)
22. Wild Dog (Time Crisis)
23. KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
24. Alisa (God Eater)
25. Don-chan (Taiko no Tatsujin)
26. Kite (.hack)
27. Sanger Zonvolt (Super Robot Wars)
28. Klonoa

Alright! Reiko is the coolest. Straight up. She may not be a conventional fighter, but I think you can come up with a cool moveset that still fits her character and doesn't just rely on "uhhh she summons cars!" I see her having a lot of smooth, dance-ish moves. She has that vibe. I went with Wild Dog as the Time Crisis rep, I think he's a cool less conventional pick with legacy in the franchise. KOS-MOS was obvious, Alisa seems to be a popular character and she's from a big relatively recent Bamco franchise. Don-chan is my boy so you know he goes in. Kite is neat, Sanger is a really cool character from a franchise I don't see a lot in Bamco rosters despite how big it is. Klonoa is probably the single least historically important character in my roster, but he's cute so it evens out. Shoutouts to Mr. Driller, Code;Vein, Summon Night, Yumeria, prolly a couple others I'm forgetting.

Weird/Joke Picks

29. The King of All Cosmos (Katamari Damacy)
30. Haruka Amami (The IDOLM@STER)

These are the two haha lol picks. People have long struggled with putting a Katamari rep in rosters, cause it's kinda hard to do a moveset revolving around the Katamari. My solution? Just add the King. "BUT WEED", I hear a nonexistent strawman say, "isn't he too big?". His size changes depending on mood, he's shown at various different sizes throughout the series, **** you, he goes in. He'd have the best moveset ever. As for Haruka, IDOLM@STER is huge, and also I think "idol singer" is an easy concept for a unconventional/noncombatant fighter.

So er yeah! That's it! That's my Bandai Namco fighting game roster!

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I see people making Namco smash roster but you guys forget a series that has sold more than 83 million which is Tamagotchi that’s even more than Tekken series
Mametchi definitely would definitely be in a smash namco game

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I see people making Namco smash roster but you guys forget a series that has sold more than 83 million which is Tamagotchi that’s even more than Tekken series
Mametchi definitely would definitely be in a smash namco game
Honestly? I completely forgot Tamagotchi, and I'm not exactly in love with the idea. For the record, my roster was made mostly with a traditional fighter in mind, and the thing with Mametchi is that to me at least, he's....kind of just a scrimblo? I'm not going to pretend I'm a Tamagotchi expert, and I am in no way refuting the series' success and reach, buuuuuuut I think there are more interesting options.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For Bamco, I would default to Digimon first in the case of Digital Pets. Tamagotchi deserves love too, of course. Spirits would be really fun. And hey, if they can think of an appropriate fighter that works with the mechanics, sure. Digimon has a lot more mechanics that just mon raising alone(though it is the core thing for digivolution requirements in most games. Some don't do "care mistakes", but that's cause those are not so fun in the non-virtual pets where the game is designed heavily about constant attention. The first Digimon World, while a great game, is very unbalanced with the very low Digimon life span. It kind of tried to be "both an rpg and virtual pet", which hurt the game's design.

Still a great game, though. It gave us multiple recolors who became new Digimon. So I'm very glad it existed.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I wish I could get the va's from Smash out of my head cause peach sounds too not peach.
Come to think of it, I think we have not had heard much outside of Charles' Italian Mario in the last many years, nor have we heard much of any of the other Mario characters outside the games. I mean, I think it has been a long time since we have heard characters in other voices, since the Super Mario World DiC cartoon, maybe? I could be wrong, but I think it is going to be hard for some to get used to these new voices.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Come to think of it, I think we have not had heard much outside of Charles' Italian Mario in the last many years, nor have we heard much of any of the other Mario characters outside the games. I mean, I think it has been a long time since we have heard characters in other voices, since the Super Mario World DiC cartoon, maybe? I could be wrong, but I think it is going to be hard for some to get used to these new voices.
perhaps if they went with actors who were right for the part other than stunt casting

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
perhaps if they went with actors who were right for the part other than stunt casting
Yeah, what I said still holds on the "not used to" thing, BUT even then, I am going to have to admit...

Even they could have hired better actors, not that I think the voices are bad at all, even Chris'. Still, the cast they went with, their choosing of the cast did not help matters, didn't it?

Laniv

Smash Lord
The Japanese voice cast for the Mario movie has been revealed. You'll find plenty of familiar names!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, what I said still holds on the "not used to" thing, BUT even then, I am going to have to admit...

Even they could have hired better actors, not that I think the voices are bad at all, even Chris'. Still, the cast they went with, their choosing of the cast did not help matters, didn't it?
i would not have said so

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
i would not have said so
When I first saw the cast, despite willing to give them a chance, I did not think using all stars like what was chosen was even necessary, at all. I would maybe give some lesser known people to do the cast, especially those who could fit more. Either way, choosing the cast they did just for "star power" for a lack of a better word, is not always the way to go.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
When I first saw the cast, despite willing to give them a chance, I did not think using all stars like what was chosen was even necessary, at all. I would maybe give some lesser known people to do the cast, especially those who could fit more. Either way, choosing the cast they did just for "star power" for a lack of a better word, is not always the way to go.
Eh, that's just the way Illumination does things. I'd be more surprised if they DIDN'T use an all star cast.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Eh, that's just the way Illumination does things. I'd be more surprised if they DIDN'T use an all star cast.
I guess you are right. I don't pay much to Hollywood nowadays, so I am not knowledgeable about Hollywood, let alone Illumination.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i know what you mean

Ivander

Smash Legend
The Japanese voice cast for the Mario movie has been revealed. You'll find plenty of familiar names!

Man, this just aged even better.

Chris Pratt shaking hands with Sora? In reality, it's Riku shaking hands with Sora.

Toad is voiced by the frickin' King of Heroes from the Fate series. :rotfl:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Alright....it's time.

My Bandai Namco fighting game roster is now complete!

I'd do a roster image but it's proving to be kind of a pain in the ass, so instead I'll list out the 30 characters, separate them in chunks, and explain stuff along the way.

So here....we.....go!

Fighting Game People

1. Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)
2. King II (Tekken)
3. Nina Williams (Tekken)
4. Nightmare (SoulCalibur)
5. Taki (SoulCalibur)

So yeah! Tekken and SoulCal! Tekken has the most characters on this roster. I picked Heihachi out of all the Mishima bloodline because while yeah, he probably is gonna stop being relevant next time around cause Story Stuff, I just think he's awesome. King and Nina, two popular mainstays, a grappler and a female character. As for SC, Nightmare is an obvious one, and for the second rep, I wanted another female character. Ivy and Talim were both very much in consideration, but I went with Taki mainly to fill the obligatory ninja fighter niche, and also cause I just think she's really cool.

Other Popular Series

6. Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)
7. Velvet Crowe (Tales of Berseria)
8. Malenia (Elden Ring)
9. Soul of Cinder (Dark Souls)
10. Agumon (Digimon)
11. Wizardmon (Digimon)

This is where the other stuff with multiple reps goes: Tales, Souls and Digimon. As for Tales....I'll be honest, I don't like Yuri very much lol. But I know how popular he is, and thus I know that if Bamco picked out a somewhat older Tales character, he'd stand a good chance, so whatever. I guess he goes in. For that second slot, I do honestly think at this point in time they'd go for an Arise character, but Velvet is just too *ing cool. She probably wouldn't get in, but tough *, it's my roster. As for Souls, I wanted an ER rep and a classic DS rep. The ER slot went to Malenia, cause I think she's a cool character who'd stand out. As for the DS pick, I knew Solaire was the big popular one, so I looked into him and I......wasn't terribly inspired. After looking into some other options, one I really vibed with was the Soul of Cinder, being a beloved boss who kinda represents the Chosen Undead in a way. And yeah for clarification I did want to go for NPCs or bosses with the Souls reps. The second Digimon rep was a doozy. Agumon needed to be in of course, but picking out a second one was tough. I looked into it, and one option I loved was Beelzemon, but idk. I just felt he didn't quite match what I was looking for, as extremely cool as I found him to be. After looking through several articles listing the best or most popular Digimon or what have you, I landed on Wizardmon, cause I really like his design and I think he'd stand out in a really nice way.

80's Arcade Reps

12. Pac-Man
13. Taizo Hori (Dig Dug)
14. Mappy
15. Gilgamesh (The Tower of Druaga)
16. Valkyrie (The Legend of Valkyrie)
17. Tobi "Kissy" Masuyo (Baraduke)
18. Momo Kanda (Wonder Momo)
19. Taira no Kagekiyo (Genpei Touma Den)
20. Rick Taylor (Splatterhouse)

I don't feel I have to explain those, tbh. Very cool characters, all of whom with their own styles and niches and whatnot. This was a huge era for Namco, one that birthed a ton of super cool characters, so I want to treat it properly. Honorable mentions go to Tarosuke and Bravoman, who probably would've made it on a larger roster. Other classic arcade picks I considered included Hiromi from Burning Force, Paco from Marvel Land, Makoto from Mach Breakers and a character from The Outfoxies cause that game is absolutely ****ing insane. Ton of picks you could go for though.

Relatively modern choices

21. Reiko Nagase (Ridge Racer)
22. Wild Dog (Time Crisis)
23. KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
24. Alisa (God Eater)
25. Don-chan (Taiko no Tatsujin)
26. Kite (.hack)
27. Sanger Zonvolt (Super Robot Wars)
28. Klonoa

Alright! Reiko is the coolest. Straight up. She may not be a conventional fighter, but I think you can come up with a cool moveset that still fits her character and doesn't just rely on "uhhh she summons cars!" I see her having a lot of smooth, dance-ish moves. She has that vibe. I went with Wild Dog as the Time Crisis rep, I think he's a cool less conventional pick with legacy in the franchise. KOS-MOS was obvious, Alisa seems to be a popular character and she's from a big relatively recent Bamco franchise. Don-chan is my boy so you know he goes in. Kite is neat, Sanger is a really cool character from a franchise I don't see a lot in Bamco rosters despite how big it is. Klonoa is probably the single least historically important character in my roster, but he's cute so it evens out. Shoutouts to Mr. Driller, Code;Vein, Summon Night, Yumeria, prolly a couple others I'm forgetting.

Weird/Joke Picks

29. The King of All Cosmos (Katamari Damacy)
30. Haruka Amami (The IDOLM@STER)

These are the two haha lol picks. People have long struggled with putting a Katamari rep in rosters, cause it's kinda hard to do a moveset revolving around the Katamari. My solution? Just add the King. "BUT WEED", I hear a nonexistent strawman say, "isn't he too big?". His size changes depending on mood, he's shown at various different sizes throughout the series, **** you, he goes in. He'd have the best moveset ever. As for Haruka, IDOLM@STER is huge, and also I think "idol singer" is an easy concept for a unconventional/noncombatant fighter.

So er yeah! That's it! That's my Bandai Namco fighting game roster!
My God, this is beautiful... ESPECIALLY the retro Namco picks! Honestly, I've got no complaints here!

Honestly, I apologize for not showing you this earlier, Speed Weed Speed Weed . I certainly wish I did though. Heck, maybe you can name some of these folks as I... sort of can't. I'll say this though, amazing picks for a Namco-themed Smash Bros. game!

Side note, the person who came up with this made a SEGA-themed Smash Bros. roster shortly before this!

Unrelated, kind of, but here is the Mario Bros movie trailer, the second one.
I legit almost shed a tear at Princess Peach AND Toad NOT getting treated dirty. Heck, it looks as though Peach will be more of an expert at adventuring than Mario himself! Frankly, if Luigi and Bowser's scenes are of any indication to me, it seems as though the plot is going to take beats from (of all things) Yoshi's Island!

I will admit, I'm a bit worried for Princess Daisy. Mostly because it seems as though Peach is taking up what's usually HER role as the "spunky, athletic princess who doesn't take crap from anyone". I just hope Nintendo (and Illumination) don't find her overly redundant or something for the sequel.

Call me nuts, but I kind of wanted to see if Toru Furuya still had the chops to be Mario for this movie, though Mamoru Miyano is no slouch in the VA department either!

Speaking of DK...

Diddy Kong Diddy Kong you seeing this?
THE ENTIRE KONG FAMILY IS GETTING IN ON THIS??? I mean, KIDDY KONG, people! Freakin' Kiddy Kong!!

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
My God, this is beautiful... ESPECIALLY the retro Namco picks! Honestly, I've got no complaints here!

Honestly, I apologize for not showing you this earlier, Speed Weed Speed Weed . I certainly wish I did though. Heck, maybe you can name some of these folks as I... sort of can't. I'll say this though, amazing picks for a Namco-themed Smash Bros. game!

Side note, the person who came up with this made a SEGA-themed Smash Bros. roster shortly before this!

I legit almost shed a tear at Princess Peach AND Toad NOT getting treated dirty. Heck, it looks as though Peach will be more of an expert at adventuring than Mario himself! Frankly, if Luigi and Bowser's scenes are of any indication to me, it seems as though the plot is going to take beats from (of all things) Yoshi's Island!

I will admit, I'm a bit worried for Princess Daisy. Mostly because it seems as though Peach is taking up what's usually HER role as the "spunky, athletic princess who doesn't take crap from anyone". I just hope Nintendo (and Illumination) don't find her overly redundant or something for the sequel.

Call me nuts, but I kind of wanted to see if Toru Furuya still had the chops to be Mario for this movie, though Mamoru Miyano is no slouch in the VA department either!

THE ENTIRE KONG FAMILY IS GETTING IN ON THIS??? I mean, KIDDY KONG, people! Freakin' Kiddy Kong!!
thx!!!!! Also yeah, I've seen this roster - in fact, it helped me think of a couple deeper pulls that I wound up not having room for anyway lol

I've seen their SEGA roster too, and as a huge mark for SEGA I can tell you it's a 10/10. A couple notable series' were omitted (Shining, Virtual-ON, Panzer Dragoon, House of the Dead), but probably for understandable reasons (Nigel already being in for the first one, possibly too big in the middle two's case, and for the last one I'd assume the same thing that kept Time Crisis out of the Namco one), but all the characters they did choose are awesome. A ton of great variety and pulls.

Ivander

Smash Legend
What are you talking about, Riku is voiced by David Gallagher.
The Japanese voice actor for Mario in the movie. They are also the Japanese voice for Riku, as well as Light Yagami from Death Note, Ryuji from Persona 5, Leo from Fire Emblem Fates, Bedivere from the Fate series, Flynn Scifo from Tales of Vesperia and Ignis from Final Fantasy XV.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Well, FWIW, Peach was always the more "regal" of the two, which is shown in the trailer: she takes her role as ruler seriously, going as far as to join Mario on his journey. Daisy, meanwhile, is a full blown tomboy: you're more likely to see her playing tennis/golf/whatever other Mario Sports titles there are than actually governing her kingdom (which we haven't even SEEN since her debut). Maybe they could sorta play into that?

Plus, Charlie Day apparently expressed interest in a Luigi's Mansion spinoff, and while I'm not sure if that'd be the best place to introduce her, I figured I should at LEAST mention it just in case.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Just wondering; didn't the creators of Splatoon 3 say something about that game being initially for a future console?

If that is correct, and I heard right, I will technically think that a new Smash Bros. could come sooner if this new console were coming out in the not too far future. A new Smash Bros. game probably won't come out too soon, and it is most definitely not in development now, but still...

EDIT: Found the thing.

EDIT 2: Someone said these kinds of things, which are fake, tend to lead to inappropriate images being searched on the web. That is why I removed this tweet.

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Lord
Just wondering; didn't the creators of Splatoon 3 say something about that game being initially for a future console?

If that is correct, and I heard right, I will technically think that a new Smash Bros. could come sooner if this new console were coming out in the not too far future. A new Smash Bros. game probably won't come out too soon, and it is most definitely not in development now, but still...

EDIT: Found the thing.

Buddy, you, uh, might wanna take a closer look at that twitter handle

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, NSP is not a console, so

yeah
You mean the Nintendo Switch Pro, maybe? :troll:

But yeah, I was mainly asking my initial question to make sure the whole next console was a joke. I did not have much faith in it being true anyway. So yeah, forget what I said.

Top Bottom