• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next smash bros!!!! challenger Approching

Status
Not open for further replies.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Smash ultimate was well ultimate it basically included almost everything you can ask for far as characters and stages, so how can you top that? Here Is the only way you can top it imo:

- Smash needs to be an mmo like multiversus except it needs to learn from it's mistakes.

• have enough content when released other then just characters
  • Graphics match the high standard that smash has in the past
  • Price for characters and skins stay reasionable like there current dlc 5 a character and 1 or 2 for skins are pretty affortable

There is many ways you could start this but I am going to go with what I think nintendo would go with and that is that is sell a 60 game with the content that is expected for that price and go from there.

• start with the melee veterens plus a few newcomers
  • a promise that all veterans will eventally return
  • all characters will get a refresh on moveset
  • smashs will go back to playable final smashes
  • a story mode that will be added onto as time goes on
  • break the targets unique to a chracter is back

this would allow all characters to return (pending 3rd partys)while staying fresh will all the new content coming in.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You're looking for this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom