• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Games seeking staff for future projects

thumbnail_ariving.jpg

Following last month's acquisition of Next Level Games, the Canadian based developer known for Luigi's Mansion 3, Super Mario Strikers, and Punch-Out!!!, has posted up a bunch of new jobs. All jobs posted are relistings from last December. The studio is looking to fill the roles of UI Artist, producer, lead test engineer, art production manager, and more to work on an untitled Nintendo project.. We've included the original tweet below,

While Next Level Games last game was Luigi's Mansion 3, there is no clue as to what they'll be working on next.

Author's Note: What new title do you hope Next Level Games is working on? Me? I'd like to see a new Punch-Out!! or Mario Sports game from them. Let us know!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

D
Really interesting stuff.

Here's hoping their future projects turn out really good.

I’d love to see NLG take on Donkey Kong, Star Fox, and maybe even F-Zero. I think they’d make great gameplay and compose great music for these games, and I think they’d make great music arrangements of themes for these games, like DK Island Swing, Theme of Star Fox (Star Fox 64), Star Wolf Theme, Mute City, Big Blue, and many others. I’d also love to see them take on some of Nintendo’s more obscure/neglected IPs, like Pilotwings, Wave Race, 1080°, and others.

Last edited:
If not Retro Studios, I would really love to see Next Level Games tackle the Donkey Kong franchise.

Whether it's work on a 2D/3D platformer or even a Spinoff, I just think DK is good fit for the studio.
This was gonna be my comment. But yes!! I'd take a Donkey Kong game by them.

Top Bottom