• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Newmarket/Aurora Scene Here!

Vexalon

Smash Cadet
So recently myself and a group of friends have been building up a smash scene. Were still pretty new and we only got 4 people so far. were trying to find more people to build up a scene. if you know some that can also help please invite them along. if interested please contact my friend on twitter:

@Nintendaz

Hope you guys can help!

toophat

Smash Rookie
Newmarket here, im a hella beginner but id like to get some practice against some players around me.

KookyKlevaro

Smash Rookie
Hey, Vexalon. I'm interested in playing in Newmarket. I'd be free to go on Fridays because those are the days I'll be going to Georgina from Toronto once I start my college semester, and I have a friend who would probably be interested in playing. However, I'll already be using birthday money to play at Smash on Tap in Toronto. Please let me know if you've made any progress since the time of your post. I'd like to know if there are specific dates and prices set up yet, assuming this project is still going on. :)

softnips

Smash Rookie
hey I'm from newmarket and I've been playing for a yearish and id say im ok but id like more practice. Have room for one more?

Last edited:

Vexalon

Smash Cadet
hey I'm from newmarket and I've been playing for a yearish and id say im ok but id like more practice. Have room for one more?
dude everyones welcome! add me on skype or twitter

twitter: @NMVash

Top Bottom