• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Wishlist Poll [Around 150 Choices!]

Tuofir

Smash Rookie
I made a poll to see the most wanted characters are. There are 150-ish characters to cover any and all bases, but you are limited to ten choices to keep cleaner results. This could be the largest fan-made poll in Smash history, though you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Take it here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PZRW6XN

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Kinda wish I could assign more than one point to a choice. Also missing Masked Link in there. Only Springman being the only ARMS character represented kind of sucks too. I did appreciate Ephraim and Hector being on there. I'll hold off voting in case anything changes.

Leaf_It

Smash Cadet
The one character that would make me the happiest to see added to Smash Ultimate would be Quote from Cave Story.
If we get another pokemon, I want either Eevee or Decidueye, but not both, and there's already a lot of pokemon.

From my personal wish list of smash characters, (35 characters) you are missing:
Birdo (Mario)
Curly (Cave Story)
Vaati (Legend of Zelda) [Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, The Minish Cap] most returning villain besides Ganon
Toon Zelda (Legend of Zelda) There were actually files for her in Brawl, but she was canceled before release.

Tuofir

Smash Rookie
The one character that would make me the happiest to see added to Smash Ultimate would be Quote from Cave Story.
If we get another pokemon, I want either Eevee or Decidueye, but not both, and there's already a lot of pokemon.

From my personal wish list of smash characters, (35 characters) you are missing:
Birdo (Mario)
Curly (Cave Story)
Vaati (Legend of Zelda) [Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, The Minish Cap] most returning villain besides Ganon
Toon Zelda (Legend of Zelda) There were actually files for her in Brawl, but she was canceled before release.
I could've sworn Vaati was on the list, but it seems like I accidentally forgot him. My bad.

F.D.M.P.

Smash Rookie
Whoa, what is with the King K. Rool love? There are only 3 votes for Goku, compared to K. Rool at 56. And like 6 votes for Sora.

I knew he had support, but I had no idea it was so high.

Panic

Smash Rookie
Skull Kid from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask please ; ;

Oddball

Smash Lord
There were some odd choices on that list as well as a few obvious omissions.

Also, I voted for King Hippo and Urban Champion, but the results page told me that nobody has voted for them... so I guess my votes didn't count?

Yuya-Noboru

Smash Journeyman
You can now update your wishlist poll by deleting the now-confirmed characters : King K. Roll (DK), Chrom (Fire Emblem), Dark Samus (Metroid), Simon & Richter Belmont (Castlevania), Krystal (Assist Trophy), Bomberman (Assist Trophy), Knucles (Assist Trophy).

As well, can you add SA-X (Metroid) ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom