• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Question: Suppose there is a character support thread that someone made a long time ago that is not on the list on page 1. The thread did not have too much explanation as to why the character should be added (it had less than a paragraph worth of text). It also lacked the basic formatting, has been abandoned for months, etc. (no offense to whoever created it).

In this case, would I be able to create a brand new support thread for the character and add it to the list?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Question: Suppose there is a character support thread that someone made a long time ago that is not on the list on page 1. The thread did not have too much explanation as to why the character should be added (it had less than a paragraph worth of text). It also lacked the basic formatting, has been abandoned for months, etc. (no offense to whoever created it).

In this case, would I be able to create a brand new support thread for the character and add it to the list?
You can always ask the owner if it's okay for you to take it over.

If the thread is pretty much too low effort, report it and we'll lock it. You can also ask the user to update the thread if they want to still keep it, so it's not low effort. Mind you, when a person makes a thread, and it's low effort, they can still label it Work In Progress so it won't be locked.

Jumpman1985

Smash Rookie
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have had a metal sonic support thread for over a month and its not there lol

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I have had a metal sonic support thread for over a month and its not there lol
Make sure you provide the link so it's easier on Legendary Spirit Tamer getting it all set up.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Make sure you provide the link so it's easier on Legendary Spirit Tamer getting it all set up.
Or any mod in this section.

Also, I have to relook at the Metal Sonic thread as is. I forget why I didn't put it in there. Some issues were low quality but I was too busy to properly close the thread(not that's a good excuse, of course).

Yep, I remember now. Thread needed a bit more to add to the discussion, mostly pictures, though. Will add it since the opening post is pretty decent.

D

Deleted member

Or any mod in this section.

Also, I have to relook at the Metal Sonic thread as is. I forget why I didn't put it in there. Some issues were low quality but I was too busy to properly close the thread(not that's a good excuse, of course).

Yep, I remember now. Thread needed a bit more to add to the discussion, mostly pictures, though. Will add it since the opening post is pretty decent.
Ya im going update this I made this when I was a relatively new user and it can use a touch-up lol Edit all fixed up and organized!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jumpman1985

Smash Rookie
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

im leaving smashboards so the medal sonic thread can be taken over

Top Bottom