• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

Gamer23

Smash Rookie
Pardon me good sir,
but I would like for you to add the Octodad Support thread to the dictionary.
it would be much appreciated.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
I didn't see anything for Billy (and Jimmy) Lee from Double Dragon, so I made one. I hope I did things correctly.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
Alright well I'm ****ing stressed out! Can someone please tell me how to paste an image? Seriously, I paste an image and I can't shrink or do anything with it. Not sure if this would help, but the image is 150 x 150.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Alright well I'm ****ing stressed out! Can someone please tell me how to paste an image? Seriously, I paste an image and I can't shrink or do anything with it. Not sure if this would help, but the image is 150 x 150.
If you want to shrink it, put it on paint.net, press "image" in the top bar, and press resize. then shrink it to your desired proportions.

Last edited by a moderator:

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
If you want to shrink it, put it on paint.net, press "image" in the top bar, and press resize. then shrink it to your desired proportions.
Is there another way? Because I went on the website and there's nothng that says "image"

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Is there another way? Because I went on the website and there's nothng that says "image"
paint.net's a program you install at "getpaint.net", don't actually go to "paint.net."
You can do the same thing on MS Paint which should come preinstalled on your computer, but I prefer paint.net.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Is there really no thread for Goemon? I mean I don't expect him to make Smash by any chance, but it's weird that there's no thread about him considering some of the characters that have threads, lol.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Is there really no thread for Goemon? I mean I don't expect him to make Smash by any chance, but it's weird that there's no thread about him considering some of the characters that have threads, lol.
Character threads aren't made from having a lot of fans.
It's made from having one fan that's really into it.

Like me, and my ten supporters.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I wanted to show support for him and meet other fans but there's no thread and I am too lazy to start my own.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Question: can we make just a Dragon Quest thread? I have a feeling they are very likely as they are considred one of the biggest JRPG series in japan, and its closely tied to Nintendo, but its hard to say any 1 character, so maybe a thread all about dragon quest discussing multiple options could work?

EDIT: Actually, I see no Hikari and Donbe thread... I may make that, as I;ve wanted them for SO LONG, and I hope i'm not the only one

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Question: can we make just a Dragon Quest thread? I have a feeling they are very likely as they are considred one of the biggest JRPG series in japan, and its closely tied to Nintendo, but its hard to say any 1 character, so maybe a thread all about dragon quest discussing multiple options could work?

EDIT: Actually, I see no Hikari and Donbe thread... I may make that, as I;ve wanted them for SO LONG, and I hope i'm not the only one
Yes, you can make a general Dragon Quest(series) thread. We're fine with them since the point is also to have fruitful discussions.

As for the other thread, if it doesn't have one, it just means nobody made it yet~

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh, do me a favor and instead of saying "Various protagonists" for the SMT thread, just make it "Kazuya (Shin Megami Tensei)."

Much easier to understand and it doesn't encroach on Flynn fans.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Top Bottom