• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'd like to see stock icons for all the bosses that show up in classic modes, specifically Galleom, Rathalos, and Dracula (Marx and Ganon already have one, and regular Bowser works well enough for now)

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
I made some stock icons of my own interest again. This time, I've chosen to do Deoxys and all of it's forms! I'm quite happy with how they came out.

NORMAL FORM:

ATTACK FORM:

DEFENSE FORM:

SPEED FORM:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Just made a new icon that I personally wanted to see what it'd look like. I was thinking of getting back into doing these again...But, for now, this is the only new icon I've made.

No lined version this time, I took a close look at the Smash stock icons and I realized that my stocks didn't look like the official ones because of the lines. This icon looks more official when placed around the other ones.
Love the hustle bro and I've updated everything else everyone.

However, bro Manondork Manondork who is the hooded figure?

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
I made a Ninten icon a while ago and was suggested to post it here I believe? If you need a larger size I can certainly get one!

Small Ninten Icon3.png

Bea Santello

Smash Rookie
This thread is amazing! Why isn't this pinned? I couldn't find this thread until someone has the custom stock icon.

D

Deleted member

Hi, can anyone do my request I asked for since Dec. 31 which is Freddi Fish.

Oh and now I want Dwight Fairfield and The Trapper (Dead By Daylight) as icons too please. so if anyone can do them please do, thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bea Santello

Smash Rookie
Oh here are my 3 requests for me.

Bea from Night in the Woods (My profile avatar)

Cathrine (From Gregory Horror Show)

and Vinny (From Vinesauce)

I tried putting images in this post but I can't it seems...

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Hi, can anyone do my request I asked for since Dec. 31 which is Freddi Fish.

Oh and now I want Dwight Fairfield and The Trapper (Dead By Daylight) as icons too please. so if anyone can do them please do, thanks in advance.
Once again gonna push this so I can get her in my least wanted section.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I'm just letting you guys know, I need an Icon for Thrall from Warcraft and Zeratul from Starcraft to add to my signature

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I just went to look for a Scorpion icon, and realized there's no icon! What!? Welp, I'm here to request him now! Hopefully NinjaSmash_414 NinjaSmash_414 is available since he also made Sub-Zero, but I'll take anyone's icon. Thanks!

Can someone please make Scorpion from MK?
Oh nice, I could really use another request for help

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Do you mind making a Scorpion icon? It's fine if you can't, but I remembered you were planning to make Sub-Zero in the past. Thanks!
That was the plan, and I thank you for asking. All I can say at this time is 'we'll see' my plate is kinda full these days. More than it was during the summer.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
If anybody's available can we get Gordon Freeman?

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I'm still waiting for my requests on Sir Arthur and Firebrand.

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
Okay, I'm gonna get back into the stock creating game, guys. I'm going to do all the requests that have been most recently made. If I'm correct, they are...

. Bea (Night in the Woods)
. Catherine
. Thrall
. Zeratul
. Vinesauce Vinny
. Freddi Fish
. Tiz (Bravely Default)
. Sir Arthur (probably the one from Ghosts 'n' Goblins but I'm unsure)
. Tin Star (I dunno for this one either but I think he's a movie character?)

Let me know if I missed any requests, I plan on making a ton of icons for the poor people who've been waiting for so long for them.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Okay, I'm gonna get back into the stock creating game, guys. I'm going to do all the requests that have been most recently made. If I'm correct, they are...

. Bea (Night in the Woods)
. Catherine
. Thrall
. Zeratul
. Vinesauce Vinny
. Freddi Fish
. Tiz (Bravely Default)
. Sir Arthur (probably the one from Ghosts 'n' Goblins but I'm unsure)
. Tin Star (I dunno for this one either but I think he's a movie character?)

Let me know if I missed any requests, I plan on making a ton of icons for the poor people who've been waiting for so long for them.
I asked for Galleom, Rathalos, and Dracula.

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
Oh man I missed the deadline. Manondork Manondork next time you're not busy could you make Chell and Gordon Freeman?

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
Oh man I missed the deadline. Manondork Manondork next time you're not busy could you make Chell and Gordon Freeman?
Yep, sure, I'd be willing to do that for ya. Don't worry about any sort of deadline for me, I'm always willing to make icons for people!

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
All right, so I wasn't able to finish all of the requests yet (I'll pump out more tomorrow), but I did manage to knock out seven tonight, all of which I'm quite happy with.

Bea (Night in the Woods):
(I had to do a side profile because there wasn't really a good front view image)

Freddi Fish:
(same reason for side profile as Bea)

Thrall:

Zeratul:
(return of the cursed white fuzz, ugh; aside from that I'm actually quite proud of this. It was probably my most complex one to do yet.)

Catherine:

Vinesauce Vinny:
(Vinny seems to commonly wear his question block hat so I gave him it, hope I did him justice)

Sir Arthur:
(Please let me know if it's not the Arthur you were talking about, requestor)

So, if I'm not missing anyone, that means all I have left is Tiz from Bravely Default, Galleom, Dracula, Rathalos, and Tin Star. Again, don't be afraid to @ me if you want to request something for me to do! I'm back in the business for real now, ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Freddi Fish:
(same reason for side profile as Bea)
Thank you SOOOOOO much, she looks fantastic!

I only have one more request. can you please do Dwight Fairfield from Dead By Daylight

Dwight is Right.jpg

decided it'll be good if I gave you a close up, medium size shot, and a zoomed out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
Manondork Manondork can you do Scorpion from Mortal Kombat? I'd like it to look similar in style and size to the Sub-Zero icon.

Also Gordon Ramsay for the memes
Yep, I can do both of those. Looks like that Sub-Zero is in either his classic or Mortal Kombat 9 design, but frosty boy didn't get too many changes in his helmet design over the years so I'm unsure. That being said, Scorpion has gone through many redesigns of his signature headwear, so now I must ask...Which Scorpion design are you looking for?

Tin Star's a video game character, Manondork Manondork .
Ah okay. What video game is Tin Star from? Just to make sure I get the right one.

And NotaProBro, I will definitely do Dwight for you. That means my list is now:
. Tiz
. Dracula
. Galleom
. Rathalos
. Tin Star
. Scorpion
. Dwight
Coolio.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yep, I can do both of those. Looks like that Sub-Zero is in either his classic or Mortal Kombat 9 design, but frosty boy didn't get too many changes in his helmet design over the years so I'm unsure. That being said, Scorpion has gone through many redesigns of his signature headwear, so now I must ask...Which Scorpion design are you looking for?

Ah okay. What video game is Tin Star from? Just to make sure I get the right one.

And NotaProBro, I will definitely do Dwight for you. That means my list is now:
. Tiz
. Dracula
. Galleom
. Rathalos
. Tin Star
. Scorpion
. Dwight
Coolio.
Tin Star on the SNES, it's hard to miss.

Top Bottom