• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
All have been made except for Edrick, Sami and Monster Hunter
Pyra's been made but she's with Rex unless u want her alone
Also what form of Lycanroc, we've Dusk form

Ederick and Sami have been made already my good sir.
I found them using Crtl-F
KiBoom made Ederick and I forget who made Sami

Dusk Form is good for me.

Yes, it would be sweet to have Standalone Pyra

qHGIewc.png

Sami by IVA.png

Last edited:

H0L0CENE

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5048-8462-1228
I haven't been keeping up with a lot of requests, sorry. I could do a couple if I had something to work with, I think you're looking for Aeron? But I don't know who that is. If you could either send me a picture to use or at least told me what game they're from I could get to work on it ASAP.

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been keeping up with a lot of requests, sorry. I could do a couple if I had something to work with, I think you're looking for Aeron? But I don't know who that is. If you could either send me a picture to use or at least told me what game they're from I could get to work on it ASAP.

Aeron is from Pandora's Tower
Ende_artwork.jpg

Also, Monster Hunter and separate Pyra would be nice but someone is already working on Pyra and Monster Hunter, i think. But here you go

H0L0CENE

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5048-8462-1228
At long last, here's Aeron for you. I wasn't sure how big you wanted it, so I did it in two sizes. Best of luck for your project, and if your other requests aren't completed soon I can see about giving them a shot.

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
At long last, here's Aeron for you. I wasn't sure how big you wanted it, so I did it in two sizes. Best of luck for your project, and if your other requests aren't completed soon I can see about giving them a shot.

Thank you so much, I couldn't be more happier, as for my special project it is basically just about Datamine stuff (nothing about spirits or mii costumes or Bosses Though, it's more about, sutble stuff.).

I appericate your offer to do my other requests if they aren't created soon, but I have no doubt in my mind, the other artists are hard at work now, producing something that is absolutely lovely (whether it be my requests or someone else's),and they also have personal lives to live, so I have no doubt, they will be here in 5-6 days, or a week.

Once again thanks for your hard work, Aeron looks amazing.

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
Can someone do Japanese Seal Topi from Ice Climbers and Eevee and Alolan Raichu from Pokemon
The reason i said Japanese Seal Topi is because in out version we've small yetis
Also how'd u seperate spoilers, everytime i do a spoilers only one appears and you've to click the one to see the other one

21477.png

250px-133Eevee.png

26_Alolan Raichu.png

Last edited:

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
I never specified about Monster Hunter
MonsterHunter.png
I hope this helps.

Here is Pyra too
Pyra.png

Im also not sure if this was a request, butI will post Terraria Guy here as well
Terraria_guy.png

And this is for the one guy making a Crazy Dave icon
download.jpeg

Hope this helps

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I'm not an artist and I cobbled it together in the early hours one night, but I took a stab at Raidou Kuzunoha from SMT in celebration of Ultimate's release.

Blurrier and messier than I would like, but it works fine as a smaller icon.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
BREAKING NEWS! JOKER FROM PERSONA 5 REVEALED FOR FIGHTERS PASS 1!

Welp, there's 2 stock icons for Joker that will end up being compared to the official in champion's gallery.
By DusterBuster DusterBuster
By KMDP KMDP
I really, really hope I'm pretty close with Joker.

Mostly because I put quite a bit of effort into it (all of my icons are hand-drawn, though the Crash one was traced for reasons that should be obvious)

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Congrats to KMDP KMDP and DusterBuster DusterBuster

Have added you all to the champions gallery so welcome! We'll see who gets closest!

Anyway we're still on ladies and gents, keep making requests and posting icons!

Updates to the list and the request list are coming this weekend probably a little late on Saturday as... :ultkrool::ultincineroar::ultinkling::ultridley:Need to be unlocked and put into the lab. (maybe I'll even have a chance to get to requests of my own... I hope)

Last edited:

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to KMDP KMDP and DusterBuster DusterBuster

Have added you all to the champions gallery so welcome! We'll see who gets closest!

Anyway we're still on ladies and gents, keep making requests and posting icons!

Updates to the list and the request list are coming this weekend probably a little late on Saturday as... :ultkrool::ultincineroar::ultinkling::ultridley:Need to be unlocked and put into the lab. (maybe I'll even have a chance to get to requests of my own... I hope)
Ik where Inkling is in World of Light he/she's somehwere in Lumiouse City area suggest u take Sheik Path since Marth Path has a gate blocking it

Lyu_

Smash Rookie
Can I request the following three Characters from the Baten Kaitos Franchise?

Savyna

Lyude

And lastly
Mizuti

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Top Bottom