• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So I went ahead and made a Wood Man icon; note that it's the meme version, however (it was easy to make Embarrass):

Wood Man.png

Wood Man (small).png

Pakky

Smash Hero
A few things for those who care.

-I have been on vacation from work recently due to some family stuff, so the icon project has NOT stopped just taking a break. I know the requests (most of them anyway) and will fulfill those asked of me. Just like always.

KHJason95

Smash Cadet
NNID
KHJason20
Switch FC
SW-4391-8530-5723
I'd like to see a Stock Icon for... (Drumroll please)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I keep forgetting that Violet Parr only existed in a movie (even though she did appear in some games that came with said films)! Was really really hoping to see her get the Icon treatment for my sig as well!
Here you go! Have Jade Catkin, Zoe Trent's Paw, and Troll Face bonuses, too!
Violet Stock.png
Jade Stock.png
Zoe's Paw Stock.png
Troll Stock.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Incendion

Smash Rookie
could someone make stock icons for kid cobra, hyness (smaller than the current one), and samurai goroh please.

does anyone know why I can't post imgur images, it keeps saying that an error occurs, and I want to put stock icons in my signature

never mind figured it out

D

Deleted member

could someone make stock icons for kid cobra, hyness (smaller than the current one), and samurai goroh please.
Kid Cobra Stock.png Hyness Stock.png (Originally by BigJuicyMeatball, I just resized it) Samurai Goroh.png (Already done by lanky_gunner)
If anyone doesn't mind I would like to request:
Roxas
Corrin(F)
Roll
I used different images for Corrin and Roxas, hope it's not too big a deal.
Roll Stock.png
Corrin Stock.png
Roxas Stock.png

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Can someone maybe do my requests?
It’s just that I can only request one more until they are done. They are 1st-prize from Baldi’s Basics and Broozer from Super Mario

zferolie

Smash Hero
Just checking in if anyone was working on the request I put in a few weeks ago for Donbe and Hikari from Shin Onigashima, as well as wanting to request Meloetta from Pokemon. Want to include both of this in the support threads I made

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
A few things for those who care.

-I have been on vacation from work recently due to some family stuff, so the icon project has NOT stopped just taking a break. I know the requests (most of them anyway) and will fulfill those asked of me. Just like always.
Does this include my Violet Parr request?

(Sorry if I'm asking for like the 6th time!) And welcome back!

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hey Pakky Pakky , I have one request if you ever find the time.

Male/Female Hawke from Dragon Age II.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey, this is a really strange request, But can I request stock icons for male and female Meowstic from Pokemon X and Y? (I don't care if you put them in one icon, or if you make two separate ones. I'm fine with either) Thank you,

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Hey Pakky Pakky , I have one request if you ever find the time.

Male/Female Hawke from Dragon Age II.
I shall make yours and a few of the requests this weekend

Does this include my Violet Parr request?

(Sorry if I'm asking for like the 6th time!) And welcome back!
Thank you for welcoming me back, however sorry to inform you that I, only make video game characters.

Fear not though, there are other artists besides me on the site, maybe with you're request added to the master list someone will fulfil it.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Thank you for welcoming me back, however sorry to inform you that I, only make video game characters.
Welcome back, and thank you for taking the time to make these. As someone who makes icons for the roster maker on occasion, I know that these things often feel somewhat thankless.

Regarding this statement, may I ask whether your stance on video game characters extends also to non-video game characters made by Nintendo? I ask because of my request for the Tengu from Nintendo's hanafuda cards; I recognize that it's in a fairly strange in-between. If you are willing to do it, then I'll happily credit you in my support thread. If not, I understand why you keep your standards where they are. :)

Pakky

Smash Hero
Welcome back, and thank you for taking the time to make these. As someone who makes icons for the roster maker on occasion, I know that these things often feel somewhat thankless.

Regarding this statement, may I ask whether your stance on video game characters extends also to non-video game characters made by Nintendo? I ask because of my request for the Tengu from Nintendo's hanafuda cards; I recognize that it's in a fairly strange in-between. If you are willing to do it, then I'll happily credit you in my support thread. If not, I understand why you keep your standards where they are. :)
He's within my range :)

Also, thank you, but everyone has been super supportive, its just family stuff and work burned me out.

D

Deleted member

I would like everyone to know that I am officially taking requests! However, I'm busy on weekends, so I may not get them done right away, but aside from that, I'll accept any character!
Can I request a stock icon for Meowstic from Pokemon X and Y?
Here you are!
Meowstic Stock.png

Can someone maybe do my requests?
They are 1st-prize from Baldi’s Basics and Broozer from Super Mario
And you, too!
First Prize Stock.png
Broozer Stock.png

I'll just post my other icons here for now (most are requests from the master list):
Renamon Stock.png
Tetromino Stock.png
Baby Bros. Stock.png
Nikki Stock.png
Baldi Stock.png

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
Hurray, 100% Champion's Gallery score thus far!

I mean, I just did a fair few of front runners for the most part, like the remaining Skull Kid, Bandana Dee and Isaac (though I was a bit lazy for the last one and just worked off of KMDP's). Doubt I'll keep up my score, since I haven't done the likes of Ken, Shadow, Geno or even Incineroar, but we'll see!
Sora might be one of the newcomers

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
He's within my range :)

Also, thank you, but everyone has been super supportive, its just family stuff and work burned me out.
Thanks so much! I really do appreciate it.

Well, know that there's no pressure or deadline. Focus on what you need to focus on the most right now; this stuff can wait until things are less stressful for you. :)

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
Imadethistoseealeak Imadethistoseealeak
Can i please use the icons for a Smash roster wishlist as long as I credit the artists (besides myself) ?

Also i'm finding big ones because when i enlarge the small ones they become blurry (I can sometimes be a person who is picky with consistency i'm not saying put back the big ones ik why they're removed)

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I shall make yours and a few of the requests this weekend

Fear not though, there are other artists besides me on the site, maybe with you're request added to the master list someone will fulfill it.
I understand! At least that's what the master list is for!

Hopefully someone will fulfill my Violet Parr icon request, especially since I2 comes out on DVD/Blu-Ray in a month!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait, that's Violet?

I......I didn't know you made her...till now! I must say thank you, thank you, say mind if I use her in my sig, please?
I wouldn't mind at all!

Also, I have some resized icons from the front page, just so they go along with the size of my icons:
Spring Man.png
Isaac.png
Lycanroc.png

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Pakky Pakky can you maybe do Pitfall Harry,
The Mad Bomber from Kaboom (here’s a link to a page about him since I can’t find him anywhere else Link), and Monty Bossblob. Thanks in advance!

Pakky

Smash Hero
Okay, I think the personal "honor request " code has been taken a little far and at the moment this weekend has become a lot busier than intended. I'm not sure when I'll have another free moment to make these but when I do you all will know. Sorry in advance.

Last edited:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
It’s ok pakky. I know how it feels, trust me. Thanks for responding!

KMDP

Smash Legend
Per the request of Iridium Iridium , I have made an Icon for the NES-era Ryu Hayabusa. Hope it's to your liking.
SSBURyuHayabusaNES.png
SSBURyuHayabusaNES40px.png
SSBURyuHayabusaNES35px.png
SSBURyuHayabusaNESSmall.png

I also took the chance to make 35x35 and 40x40 Modern Ryu icons.
SSBURyuHayabusa40px.png
SSBURyuHayabusa35px.png

Tagging Imadethistoseealeak Imadethistoseealeak so he can see.

H0L0CENE

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5048-8462-1228
Don't know if anyone's interested but I made a Ditto stock for personal use that I figured I'd share here since I don't see one made yet.

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I think the personal "honor request " code has been taken a little far and at the moment this weekend has become a lot busier than intended. I'm not sure when I'll have another free moment to make these but when I do you all will know. Sorry in advance.
I understand, life gits us all sometimes

H0L0CENE

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5048-8462-1228
As a follow up to my last post, here are a few more stocks I made for myself that I figured I'd share in case someone wants them. Marshal from Rhythm Heaven, Sukapon from Joy Mech Fight, Sylux from Metroid, and Tressa from Octopath Traveler.

Last edited:
Top Bottom