• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

splat

Smash Lord
splat splat - Now your tiny Bandanna Dee and tiny King K. Rool are broken (the one you edited). Both are extra important to me because they're the ones I used in my sig lol.
All images should work now, your signature doesn't seem to give any errors anymore.

I appreciate the effort that you put into this, but I'm sorry to say that the character doesn't actually appear on the cards. He's from the box that contains them.

I know that beggars really cant be choosers in this thread, but may I ask you to do one of just the Napoleon figure?
Hm, there isn't really an image of the Napoleon figure that fits the style, is there? Like, front view. And would he still be recognizable from a different angle, without any body part but his face? I understand you'd want to see your favorite character be represented the way you want, but I'm blanking a bit on how to make it work without breaking the 'rules' :ohwell:

Speaking of characters breaking rules: here's someone that works better from a side view (both thematically as well as there already being a front view).

PaperIcon.png
PaperIconMini.png

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Hm, there isn't really an image of the Napoleon figure that fits the style, is there? Like, front view. And would he still be recognizable from a different angle, without any body part but his face? I understand you'd want to see your favorite character be represented the way you want, but I'm blanking a bit on how to make it work without breaking the 'rules' :ohwell:
This image would probably make the most sense staying as a side view, since it's an iconic and recognizable pose that's based off of a portrait.

Some other characters also have a side portrait without it looking awkward, so I don't think it'll break any conventions, really. :)
:ultdiddy::ultdk::ultfalco::ultmewtwo::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultyoshi:

It can also sort of be likened to Sonic and Pac-Man using their more iconic looks rather than opting for the Smash style.
:ultsonic::ultpacman:

Thank you. I know I'm asking for a lot.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I would like to request Springtron, Octoling and a duo of Rex and Mythra.

Last edited:

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
It would be cool if anyone can make a Matthew and Felix icon both from Golden Sun since if Isaac gets in they can be potential alts/echo fighters

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Found time to make some more.

Andross.png
Andross (Very Small).png
Black Bull.png
Black Bull (Very Small).png
Estelle.png
Estelle (Very Small).png
Krystal.png
Krystal (Very Small).png
Kraid.png
Kraid (Very Small).png
Midna.png
Midna (Very Small).png

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Kinda lazy, but for the people who want Metal Mario, I recoloured Mario's SSBU icon to be metallic.

I would also like to request the Balloon Fighter :3

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion

Great work on the detail on your Midna stock, really pretty! Thanks for taking a bunch of requests too :kirby:

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
Could somebody also possibly make a Wart stock icon?
3E214428-F670-4D62-99FC-1D05C1D45012.png

Last edited:

smash puffle

Smash Ace
I made an edit of PsychoIncarnate's edit of Dalek_Kolt's stock icon for Geno. This time it includes the black outline.

EDIT: Made a small one too!

Last edited:

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to request 3 characters:

Buzzwole
Plasm Wraith
Louie
Seconding all three of these! Also requesting Giygas (pictured bellow), Tapu Koko, Fawful, Necrozma, and Hades. Though if I had to place a priority on any of these, I'd say Louie, Giygas, Fawful and Hades!

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Seconding all three of these! Also requesting Giygas (pictured bellow), Tapu Koko, Fawful, Necrozma, and Hades. Though if I had to place a priority on any of these, I'd say Louie, Giygas, Fawful and Hades!

Thank you in advance!
Requests have been limited to three per person at a time.

I'll go ahead and second the three you mentioned as there's no real issue with that, but please post again with only three requests this time. Thank you!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just so you know Metal Mario has already been done and is on the first post! I don't add any character's previously done to the request board to keep character requests fresh.
My bad. How about Voldo from Soul Calibur instead of Metal Mario?

Should I provide pictures? If only to make it easier. I don't know what particular poses you prefer for the purpose of this.

...I mean, I know Voldo can pose in many kinds of ways, but...

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
Requests have been limited to three per person at a time.

I'll go ahead and second the three you mentioned as there's no real issue with that, but please post again with only three requests this time. Thank you!
oh, sorry man! I guess in that case I'd highlight Louie Giygas and Fawful.

P.Kat

Smash Champion

Thanks and great job on all of them especially the Krystal and Midna icons.

Cetus

Smash Apprentice
May I request the following?
Oceana from Endless Oceans
Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club
Yan Shu-Chi from Nekojishi

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Request
1. Billy Hatcher
2. Dr. Eggman
3. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi (ice climbers duo)

Last edited:

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
Requesting Jak & Daxter

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
May I add Dante (Devil May Cry) to my list of requests? I still have one other and that’s
Elma’s true form

smash puffle

Smash Ace
I made stock icons for Kao the Kangaroo, based on all 3 games (and icon itself based on the life icon in the first game):
(Kao Round 2)
(Kao 1)
(Kao: Mystery of the Volcano)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Maybe Im being stupid but is there like a specific size the icons need to be? Im about to work on a Hyness and Kamek icon
Make one as you normally would and then if you want, make a smaller version around the size of :ultmario: these emotes.

BigJuicyMeatball

Smash Apprentice
I am actually really incompetent of sizing something down without causing it to become pixelated....
So have the icons that way^^'
I just got done making these two.
I plan on making more to be honest

Kamek Icon.png

Hyness Hooded.png

I hope they are acceptable :)

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
I am actually really incompetent of sizing something down without causing it to become pixelated....
So have the icons that way^^'
I just got done making these two.
I plan on making more to be honest

I hope they are acceptable :)
These are great thanks!

Quick apology to everyone I'll be working on updating the front page with icons and requests sometime later today.

Top Bottom