• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters

Pakky

Smash Hero
Yes, it's been that way for months now. Many of the icons don't work anymore, the former thread owner left with no successor and nothing has been done to resolve any of this.
No one wanted to pick this back up and after asking the mods and admins several times about this no one wanted to fix this.
Therefore I gave up as I'm not going to keep yelling to deaf ears.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Hey, not sure if anyone still checks this place out, but could someone do one for Sophitia?
I fear to ask this as I am not popular in these boards, and usually I am told that I am greedy for asking for too many characters ever since the Nsider forum days.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I fear to ask this as I am not popular in these boards, and usually I am told that I am greedy for asking for too many characters ever since the Nsider forum days.
You'll be fine if you hang out in any thread that's not a goddamn general. Those are seldom good.

I am not sure if anyone does these anymore, this was the first one I asked for.
No. Barely anything happened ever since Pakky retired.

Maybe this thread should be scrapped and replaced with a new one...

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I have a few more:

Hornet (Daytona 100)

Gray Fox (MGS)

Big Boss (MGS)

Mr, AR (AR Games)

These may be really hard especially Hornet so its fine if they don't look the best.
I wasn't exactly sure if you meant the one from Daytona USA, so I threw this together (hopefully it's right?)
Daytonaaaaaaaaaa.png

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:
Top Bottom