• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer: Ouse Kurosawa

Dharakjoo

Smash Rookie

Who is she
She is the main antagonist in Fatal Frame: Maiden of the Black Water. Ouse is the very powerful hostile spirit who died when Yuukon Ritual was failed. She confronts Ren who has a part of Dr. Asou's soul as he embrace her. Ouse battling against Yuuri Kozukata in the final confrontation before being purified.

Idles
  • Ouse floating up high similar to the final confrontation of Yuuri.
  • Ouse's face turned right and brush her hair gently.
Moveset

• B: Yomi Force
  • Side B: Black Water Barrier
  • Up B: Cursed Hair
  • Down B: Doom Hand Absorb
  • Final Smash: Yuukon Black Water
Taunts
  • Ouse raises her arms and says "Come." and in Japanese version, "さー。".
  • Ouse blends her arms to her stomach and say "You have a loneliness..." and in Japanese version, "孤独は死です。"
  • Ouse heads up and closes her eyes.
Victory Poses
  • Ouse facing toward to the camera and say "I have a something familiar." and in Japanese version, "私は私たちの間に強いつながりを持っていま..."
  • Ouse floating up the air and disappeared in the seconds.
  • Ouse holding the Camera Obscura and say "I have a glanced by a fellow person." and in Japanese version, "親切な人が見ています。" then facing the camera with a smile.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh nice, never expected people wanting a major ghost villain from the series as a fighter.

I wouldn't mind her, even though a boss would be her best chance.

Top Bottom