• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer here

NerFox

Smash Cadet
Hello all,

After lurking around for weeks on these forums I finally decided to make an account myself. I'll introduce myself a bit :)

So I'm a 22 year old guy from Europe and have been a fan of Nintendo ever since I was 13 years old. I like to go out with friends, gaming and I also collect amiibo and other stuff. A bit of my history with Smash now: Super Smash Brothers Brawl was the game me and my younger brother loved to play when we were kids, but we didn't take it seriously at all and it was just a very fun game for us back then. Especially loved the Subspace Emissary like most people. :) Years after I bought Super Smash Bros WiiU but we didn't really play it as much as Brawl. Also I never had a real main and just played many different characters. Anyways when Ultimate was announced my interest increased again and ever since it came out I've been watching so many tournament videos of it. Also I read character discussions on forums like these and tier lists (not that they're always accurate). With other words I'm really interested in Ultimate and want to get good at it but I actually don't have the game myself yet because I don't even have a Switch although I've been wanting to buy one for some time now but I'll soon have it.

Also my username is the idea of my brother since I didn't know what to pick lol. It's actually a sort of inside joke since I struggle to beat my brother's Fox (his main) in Smash 4 and then jokingly complain about how "busted" Fox is haha.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me! I hope I will have lots of fun being part of this community. :)

Top Bottom